Become a Patron!

IPV4 w/ temp control!!! Groupbuy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there fellow VU vapeaholics. So, I have a pretty sweet deal for anyone interested in the IPV4, or groupbuys in general really.

I used to be VERY active on the reddit classifieds before the VU went live. I met/traded with a guy there a few times who goes by SmogLA. Well, a while back, he started running occasional groupbuys. They quickly became very popular due to how much he went above and beyond for those who participated in his buys, and the fact that his prices were lower than anyone else certainly helped. Basically, he is just a good dude to deal with. He just recently started a website for his groupbuys and any extra product he had from previous buys.

Now for the good part!!
Some of you have probably seen that Pioneer4You updated their official site to announce the release of a temperature control algorithm update for the IPV4. The Yihi SX330V3C chip the IPV4 was supposed to launch with will be upgraded to SX330V4S spec, which offers Ni200 temperature control and Joule mode akin to the much-anticipated SX350J. This is killer news, and the firmware is USB-flashable so it can be upgraded at home in the future.

What this means is now the P4Y IPV4 is the cheapest temperature control device on the market. (AKA finally affordable for me!!)

While some vendors are now selling it pre-order for $80+ before shipping, Smog has a buy going for $62.84 shipped!!! (http://www.smogdistribution.com/group-buys/ipv4-pioneer4you/)

I emailed Smog after I saw him announce this on his reddit sub where he posts updates and people can request items for GBs and talk amongst other GB participants. (http://www.reddit.com/r/SmogGB). I asked if he cared if I threw a post up here to spread the word. Obviously he said yes, actually, I think he said HELL YES!

Smog also told me because P4Y delayed shipment to upgrade to temp control, and SmogDistro got their initial GB order for IPV4s in before Chinese New Year, P4Y has told them they’ll be allowed to add to their initial order quantity without losing their spot at the front of the production schedule. This means any IPV4 pre-orders placed through them now will ship along with their initial order, before the rush of new pre-orders submitted post-CNY.

Iam not affiliated with Smog Distribution in any way. I did some trades with him when he first started using the reddit classifieds, and I have purchased a few items that he has run GBs on recently. I asked him if I could post this here just because i know it will be a popular item and I know plenty of people here are like me and don't have a huge amount of money to spend. Plus, Smog is just an all around good guy.

Also, I am sure some of you may have questions. I told Smog that I was posting this and he told me that Returnity (part of the "Smog team") has been a long time lurker on the VU DIY threads, and would be checking up on this thread to answer any questions. For those of you that use reddit, their sub is also a good place to ask any questions. Returnity or Smog usually respond pretty damn quick.

There are also a few other buys that are currently open on their website as well. Enjoy! You can thank me later ;-)

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sooooo not a preorder type but this is tooooo good to pass up!!! Thanks for posting this.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sooooo not a preorder type but this is tooooo good to pass up!!! Thanks for posting this.
No problem! I was never a preorder guy either. Not only am I WAYYYY too impatient, but I just dont trust people like that haha! And, I cannot afford to lose the money I do spend on gear. I prob still wouldnt take part in a groupbuy/preorder if it were not this guy running it. Smog is seriously legit. He is a good dude. I would never put my ass out there to promote someone like this, unless they were a stand-up person.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to go ahead and get this. will be on there soon. @work right now so at lunch i will get on and order.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to go ahead and get this. will be on there soon. @work right now so at lunch i will get on and order.
Right on man! I cant wait to get it! Luckily, he got his order in early so we wont haveta watch everyone else enjoying theirs as we wait! And that price!!! I almost wanna get 2, just because haha. I could prob even sell the 2nd after it comes and use the profit to blow on more gear!! LOL

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks AverysDaddy. I was aware of Smog but didn’t know he had a website. Have bookmarked it to keep an eye on future GB’s. I’ve never bought through Smog but have heard nothing but good things about his customer service.

VaporRush

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's a really nice price. eccigity pre-order price is $94.99. I would probably do this if my VS rdna40 wasn't working correctly... knock on wood. lol

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a bit hesitant.. they are rushing to add TC to the new batches - knowing P4U and past device issues on release feel like it might be a good decision to hold off.. but the price is so damn good! ughhhh lol..

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
a bit hesitant.. they are rushing to add TC to the new batches - knowing P4U and past device issues on release feel like it might be a good decision to hold off.. but the price is so damn good! ughhhh lol..

I'm in the same boat. Love my DNA40, and would really like to see how the Yihi version of TC compares with Evolv. Less concerned about chip issues since those can often (but not always) be addressed with firmware updates, and more concerned with overall device operation, esp. the 510 connection. On the other hand, great price so even if it's a dog, it's not a huge loss. On the other hand, I'm sure there will be a v2 of this before long. And I've run out of hands.....

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in the same boat. Love my DNA40, and would really like to see how the Yihi version of TC compares with Evolv. Less concerned about chip issues since those can often (but not always) be addressed with firmware updates, and more concerned with overall device operation, esp. the 510 connection. On the other hand, great price so even if it's a dog, it's not a huge loss. On the other hand, I'm sure there will be a v2 of this before long. And I've run out of hands.....

Yea haha.. I think I'm going to hold off for now - I do need a good dual battery mod since my IPV2S drains a bit too quickly at high wattage.. so i'll probably wait and pay the extra 20-30$ on release if the reviews are good.. if the TC wasn't being added I would have been sold.. but their QC dept is anything but effective and if Evolv can't get TC right even after 6 months of being released, I don't have high hopes for P4U right out the gate.

Hopefully I am proven wrong though! I really love the design of the IPV4

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree. I think i'll let others be guinea pigs.
Was there a V2 of the IPV3? Just curious. I got one when they first came out and didn't have any problems at all.

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As far as that goes I would trust YIHI for correct implementation and proper operation over anyone. Especially since these are the same TC algorithms implemented in the SX350J which was demod back in January working and will release alongside this one this month. Also, the chip is firmware upgradeable via USB so in the case of an issue you can bet it'll be fixed. P4Y has come through with updates for the IPV3 chip in the past. In any case SmogDistro will honor your warranty thru P4Y for any hardware issues, but overall I'm not expecting much trouble.

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's your concern for the 510? Maybe I can help.

As far as a v2 goes I'm pretty unworried about that considering this new chip is the absolute latest version of the SX330, literally so new they held the device release to get it in there. If anything it'll be like the IPV3 w/ upgrades via firmware, which is usb flashable. I'm pretty dang excited about this box, I gotta say. Came super close to preordering the SXmini M-class with Yihi TC for $199, and then they dropped this bombshell for 1/3 the price with the same algorithms and more wattage. Only real difference is the mini is boost/buck and this is buck only but that's really immaterial. Let me know if you have any questions at all.

monkey39

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know if the 510 is spring loaded? I assume it's adjustable, just haven't read how exactly.

I've been eyeing this one for a while - just got the IPV Mini V2 70 watt, been pretty happy with it so far.

I really don't NEED another mod, but I've become kind of a collector (much to the annoyance of my wife ), but this deal is too good to pass up. Guess how many times I've said that to myself!

~ regurgitated from my infernal interruption device

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know if the 510 is spring loaded? I assume it's adjustable, just haven't read how exactly.

I've been eyeing this one for a while - just got the IPV Mini V2 70 watt, been pretty happy with it so far.

I really don't NEED another mod, but I've become kind of a collector (much to the annoyance of my wife ), but this deal is too good to pass up. Guess how many times I've said that to myself!

~ regurgitated from my infernal interruption device
Like the IPV3, the 510 should be spring-loaded, thankfully. Personally, I think this mod is brilliant in a lot of ways. Pricing is a steal, it's got all the essential features and plenty of power, and it will have TC from Yihi, meaning a whole new huge slice of people now have the change to try out temperature control without paying $200 for a DNA40 and sacrificing the features they're used to. I really hope this is the start of a new renaissance in temperature protection-focused products in the market, like more single-coil accommodating RTAs and drippers and Ni200 prebuilt coils like those for the Subtank/Nautilus. This is just the push the market needed to really open it up and bring TC mainstream, and I for one love that possibility as much as I love my DNA40.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fixed my issues with order page ordered! Now that wait!

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jumped on this this morning. And bought a 5ml tank for my Goblin. Thanks!

mstave

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, just hopped on the pre-buy. I already own an evolve dna40 device, but not that happy with it's consistency, and love the idea of a single device I can switch over for weird low dripper builds. I can see this site is going to claim it's place in my budget (budget, hahahahaha snort, guffaw)

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jumped on this this morning. And bought a 5ml tank for my Goblin. Thanks!

You're most welcome. I loved my goblin, and I love it even more with the larger tank upgrade. Pretty psyched for the upcoming Goliath from UD too, we just listed the pre-order for that. It's basically a slightly taller Goblin with more deck room and adjustable juice flow on the outside of the tank, if you haven't sen it. UD is kicking major ass this year -- they've got an Atlantis/Subtank style RTA in the works too.

Thanks, just hopped on the pre-buy. I already own an evolve dna40 device, but not that happy with it's consistency, and love the idea of a single device I can switch over for weird low dripper builds. I can see this site is going to claim it's place in my budget (budget, hahahahaha snort, guffaw)

I have a DNA40 myself, and while I love how it works, I gotta say the 40W limit is a major pain, and so is the reliability/glitching concern. I'm really excited for Yihi's take on Ni200 based TC. Using twisted Ni200/Kanthal (or Ti if you really hate Nickel and don't mind compensating down on temp setitng 30% or so) pretty much takes the downsides out of building for TC, leaving only the limits of the DNA chip as the remaining issue. This should solve those, I'd like to think. Welcome aboard, sir!

mstave

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're most welcome. I loved my goblin, and I love it even more with the larger tank upgrade. Pretty psyched for the upcoming Goliath from UD too, we just listed the pre-order for that. It's basically a slightly taller Goblin with more deck room and adjustable juice flow on the outside of the tank, if you haven't sen it. UD is kicking major ass this year -- they've got an Atlantis/Subtank style RTA in the works too.

I have a DNA40 myself, and while I love how it works, I gotta say the 40W limit is a major pain, and so is the reliability/glitching concern. I'm really excited for Yihi's take on Ni200 based TC. Using twisted Ni200/Kanthal (or Ti if you really hate Nickel and don't mind compensating down on temp setitng 30% or so) pretty much takes the downsides out of building for TC, leaving only the limits of the DNA chip as the remaining issue. This should solve those, I'd like to think. Welcome aboard, sir!

Have you tried the twisting NI200 with Kanthal and using the TC function? I twist 32 and 30 ga together to make a coil more resistant to deforming during wicking, but I had no idea the TC function would work on a mixed twisted wire.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I shall cleverly let the early adopters get burnt, and wait for the device's kinks to be ironed out in the next revision, before ordering one myself :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I hear ya! I already told Smog that he better reserve a spot on his couch for me because I dont know how much longer I have till my wife divorces me for giving smog all my money! I used to be able to talk myself out of buying stuff (well, at least sometimes) but with the prices he offers, there is no talking myself out of anything!!!!

mstave

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I hear ya! I already told Smog that he better reserve a spot on his couch for me because I dont know how much longer I have till my wife divorces me for giving smog all my money! I used to be able to talk myself out of buying stuff (well, at least sometimes) but with the prices he offers, there is no talking myself out of anything!!!!

c9f092dda46508c20ca59506fdd19b5f.jpg

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried the twisting NI200 with Kanthal and using the TC function? I twist 32 and 30 ga together to make a coil more resistant to deforming during wicking, but I had no idea the TC function would work on a mixed twisted wire.
Yes, I use twisted Ni200/Kanthal like I mentioned with TC all the time. Because the resistance of Kanthal is 10X the resistance of similar gauge Ni200, and electrons flow like water along the path of least resistance, barely any current flows through the Kanthal wire in a twisted coil, so the heat flux of the coil isn't really altered much at all. I've been able to use TC without any issues or even adjustments from the temperature setting I used with just Ni200.

I've also been wanting to play with Ti wire instead of Ni200, since you can get away with lower gauges thanks to its higher resistance. However, with a DNA40 using Ti you need to cut your TC setting to about 70% of what you'd use with Ni200 to compensate for the different metal's temp-to-resistance increase ratio, but it works and it's a fully biocompatible material with a better safety profile for the few people who have lingering concerns about Nickel (not me but I like to experiment). Imeo's (Golden Greek) new GG Proteus w/ the VIR chipset he developed is supposed to be "true" temperature control, not just temperature limiting like the DNA40/SX350J is, and it's programmed for Ti. I've got my name on the pre-order serial list over at that "other" forum we all try to pretend doesn't exist. =P

mstave

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I use twisted Ni200/Kanthal like I mentioned with TC all the time. Because the resistance of Kanthal is 10X the resistance of similar gauge Ni200, and electrons flow like water along the path of least resistance, barely any current flows through the Kanthal wire in a twisted coil, so the heat flux of the coil isn't really altered much at all. I've been able to use TC without any issues or even adjustments from the temperature setting I used with just Ni200.

I've also been wanting to play with Ti wire instead of Ni200, since you can get away with lower gauges thanks to its higher resistance. However, with a DNA40 using Ti you need to cut your TC setting to about 70% of what you'd use with Ni200 to compensate for the different metal's temp-to-resistance increase ratio, but it works and it's a fully biocompatible material with a better safety profile for the few people who have lingering concerns about Nickel (not me but I like to experiment). Imeo's (Golden Greek) new GG Proteus w/ the VIR chipset he developed is supposed to be "true" temperature control, not just temperature limiting like the DNA40/SX350J is, and it's programmed for Ti. I've got my name on the pre-order serial list over at that "other" forum we all try to pretend doesn't exist. =P

I've tried titanium. I got some very colorful oxides and decided against vaping it. I attach some pictures. Still have the wire, but I've been able to work around the NI200 malleability issue with careful coiling and using metric screws. I think I'll try the nathal/ni200 twist trick though. If you can tell me about these Ti oxides, maybe I could get over the worry.CameraZOOM-20141120215503207.jpg CameraZOOM-20141120215659361.jpg CameraZOOM-20141120215503207.jpg CameraZOOM-20141120215659361.jpg

L

Lighty269

This looks like a good deal considering I have been following this device. Just placed my order and looking forward to receiving it.

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've tried titanium. I got some very colorful oxides and decided against vaping it. I attach some pictures. Still have the wire, but I've been able to work around the NI200 malleability issue with careful coiling and using metric screws. I think I'll try the nathal/ni200 twist trick though. If you can tell me about these Ti oxides, maybe I could get over the worry.
That looks like it's not Grade 1 Ti wire. Lower grade Ti like GR2 will oxidize like that, especially if you dry burn the coil so it gets red hot. Was that for certain Grade 1 Ti?

mstave

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That looks like it's not Grade 1 Ti wire. Lower grade Ti like GR2 will oxidize like that, especially if you dry burn the coil so it gets red hot. Was that for certain Grade 1 Ti?

Bought from a jewelry site, so maybe I got burned (I know, bad pun). I think the kathal/NI twisting trick will sort me out, but if you have a source for T! wire, I might give it a go

RyGuyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to thank the OP so much for this, "AveysDaddy". Man you dont even know you made my night/week. I spent the last few hours shopping around for a new box mod preferably with temp control bc i already have a sigelei 100w+. First i was close to ordering a "SX Mini w/Temp Control" for 199.99,then i found a Yihi Sx Mini Mod (no temp control) for 69.99 (sneaky bastards didnt list ANYWHERE that it was a clone.Only way i found out was i read the questions from people asking if it was authentic,shame on them. I would have flipped if i got suckered into that,make sure you read everything guys before you buy something. Here is the link to this Clone Sx Mini (http://www.evkoo.com/yihi-sx-mini-100w-mod.html). Then i started looking for the best IPV4 prices,and stumbled upon this. For the price it just was a no brainer,Ive seen istick50s almost going for this price,haha. For the money and what your getting,its just incredible. Even if the temp control doesnt work right off the bat,im sure we all should still be able to upgrade the firmware if they have to do this. Im not reeally worrying to much bc from what i heard they spent a good amount of time on it. Also,about maybe waiting until they come out to see if its worth it bc some think they are rushing the chips in them. They actually postponed delivery bc they needed more time for this,which i liked hearing. Ya know atleast they didnt try and just throw an unfinished product out like that Smok x pro m8. Anyways, Thanks again!

I have a vape channel that i just put up within the last few weeks. Right now i just have a Goblin Review up,but there will be build videos up soon. As well as some of these new Sub-ohm tanks coming out for review. Please check it out if anyone is interested.Thank you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHzsKRRyN01GqyeOZyfRbg/feed?view_as=public

-RyGuy

Last edited:

Kaanatila

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know who's going to ship the device?
greenleaf or smog ?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
:mad:Is the buying closed? All I can do is put it on my wish list

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had to preorder someplace else for $80. Still a good deal, but will cancel if this comes back in stock. Anyone know the main difference between this and the sx350j chip besides an extra 20 watts?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
The 350 has the gyro sensor, and 'soft, standard and powerful ' fire settings, a bypass mode and the oled screen looks a tad nicer and some other cosmetic differences
Not to mention mode with the 350 tend to run substantially more in price.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 350 has the gyro sensor, and 'soft, standard and powerful ' fire settings, a bypass mode and the oled screen looks a tad nicer and some other cosmetic differences
Not to mention mode with the 350 tend to run substantially more in price.
Thanks so much for the info. I was really set on getting one with a sx350j chip, but seeing that those are the differences I don't really see any reason. Saves me alot of money.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn my bad guys! I didn't know they had sold out for the group buy. I didn't even realize it had been a few days since I ordered. I would not have led you to the post so that you would be let down. But at least they may have another gb in the works. and their prices are awesome.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks so much for the info. I was really set on getting one with a sx350j chip, but seeing that those are the differences I don't really see any reason. Saves me alot of money.
No worries, i will say, having tested both the sx350 is damn nice board!
I have a 330 mod(w/tc) and its a nice, accurate, quality board. The display is similar to the DNA boards, the memory functions are awesome and its easy to use. The 350, can be a tad confusing ay first;but, imho what youre getting for the additional money is nice but not for everyone. That said i'm not sure yet lol

Panther1911

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, i will say, having tested both the sx350 is damn nice board!
I have a 330 mod(w/tc) and its a nice, accurate, quality board. The display is similar to the DNA boards, the memory functions are awesome and its easy to use. The 350, can be a tad confusing ay first;but, imho what youre getting for the additional money is nice but not for everyone. That said i'm not sure yet lol

good to know! so there is hope that the ipv4's will be not end up like the devices that are plagued with Evolv's problems

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know who's going to ship the device?
greenleaf or smog ?
We ship the device. All pre-orders come to SmogDistro straight from P4Y, then we ship to you. 48-72 hours from China to us, then 24 hours processing and shipping to you guys, and all IPV4's will ship USPS Priority w/ tracking. You'll get your tracking # via email when they go out. We also regularly update the site with GB status updates, as well as discussion in the subreddit/here.

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:mad:Is the buying closed? All I can do is put it on my wish list
First round sold out. We could have added more devices but only if we wanted to lose our spot at the front of the production schedule. We wouldn't do that to our customers -- no need to get greedy, right?

We will have another round (we'll call it Round 2, since the most recent round was added onto the first round order from before CNY and they'll all be produced and ship together) opening up soon, with a disclaimer that there may be significant delays due to the influx of orders P4Y is getting for this device, since the second round orders will be added to the production schedule now, compared to our original Round 1 orders which were reserved before CNY in early February, before most pre-orders were even starting.

Last edited:

MikeSully

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@returnity I am confused here. Hasn't round two just wrapped up? I thought round two was added to the first round order due to production delays caused by adding TC. So is round 3 technically the one with the delay which hasnt started yet? Correct me if I am wrong, please. :)

returnity

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@returnity I am confused here. Hasn't round two just wrapped up? I thought round two was added to the first round order due to production delays caused by adding TC. So is round 3 technically the one with the delay which hasnt started yet? Correct me if I am wrong, please. :)
You're technically correct (the best kind of correct =P). However, I noticed the round 1/2 terminology was causing confusion, and since this batch of orders was technically just an addition to the original pre-CNY order (true Round 1), I've decided to start referring to them all as Round 1, since they'll all be produced at the same time & ship together. That just simplifies it, and furthermore since the original Round 1 was never posted on VU, I thought it would be more sensible to describe it as Round 2 here also.

@Lighty269 - no worries mate, ALL orders we accepted before closing out the buy are in the same, first batch. We got our slot towards the front of the production schedule way back before CNY in early February to avoid production delays because we knew this was a big product release, but with TC being added on, it's looking even bigger than expected, so that decision is seeming smarter than ever!

VU Sponsors