Become a Patron!

IPV4 return

Aaron_497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
my ipv4 isn't reading atomizers and i basically just got a lemon the vape shop i got it from told me to use the warranty from the manufacturer so I contacted pioneer4you but heard nothing back anyone know how I could return it for a new one?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
my ipv4 isn't reading atomizers and i basically just got a lemon the vape shop i got it from told me to use the warranty from the manufacturer so I contacted pioneer4you but heard nothing back anyone know how I could return it for a new one?
How long did you have it for?

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pretty shitty shop imo. You should call them out so people know where not to buy shit.

Aaron_497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm going in to talk to him tomorrow, the shop is great they always hook it up since I'm a regular so I don't want to call them out as a bad shop because it's on pioneer4you, I looked it up and a lot of people have actually had that problem.

Aaron_497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
it's 7's smokeshop in brentwood btw great shop and great deals

Kay_Fun!

Mad Scientist
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
If you only had it for a week the shop should let you return it for a full refund and then they can deal with Asmodus. Isn't that why B&Ms have a higher price than ordering online??? IMHO

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
They should absolutely take care of you on this one. Glad Smokie's on the case for you!

Jasough

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am sorry to hear that, but both the shop and P4U should be able to help you out. My shop has a 1 week return on a manufacture defect where we will hand you a new one, of course only if its an obvious manufacture defect. I have dealt with Asmodus on several occasions and a lot of the time it is a pretty easy procedure but the wait time is usually what sucks but they will honor their work, however, I do believe you have to pay for shipping both ways but one of my customers sent a defective segili mini 30 watt, and after three weeks, they sent them a brand new IPV mini 3 70 watt, so that guy ended up with a great deal. I hope everything gets taken care of for you.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't care how great the deals are...I agree that if you came back in 7 days or less they should be helping you return and swap that thing out...I don't do a lot of Brick and Mortar shopping but the one time I got a defective item from my shop (and I drive like 20 miles to get to this shop because the one's by my apartment are horrible,) I called them, told them the problem and because it is so far out of my way I wouldn't be able to get in for a couple more days...they said "you called, bring your receipt, we will make a note and take care of you when you get here." That's the kind of service that keeps me going to a store and with all the competition I feel like that's the way it should be...jus sayin' :)

Last edited:

Aaron_497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So asmodus doesn't have the warranty units for IPV4s so I had to go straight through pioneer4you... no big deal until I found out they have the worst customer service on the planet, denny told me just to ship it to the service center with a warranty card the product and recipt no big deal but i had to pay shipping out of pocket which was 15$ and then it had been a while and heard nothing back so I contact the service center that denny told me to ship to and they told me I had no RMA form no return shipping label another 15$ and no email return confirmation so nothing they can do. I'm out 130$ and I have nothing this is fucking stupid.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wait...you paid $130 for an IPV4, and a week later the shop (who marked it up 100% plus), won't exchange it?

Do you have a tracking number which shows it was delivered to the warranty place?

Jasough

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So asmodus doesn't have the warranty units for IPV4s so I had to go straight through pioneer4you... no big deal until I found out they have the worst customer service on the planet, denny told me just to ship it to the service center with a warranty card the product and recipt no big deal but i had to pay shipping out of pocket which was 15$ and then it had been a while and heard nothing back so I contact the service center that denny told me to ship to and they told me I had no RMA form no return shipping label another 15$ and no email return confirmation so nothing they can do. I'm out 130$ and I have nothing this is fucking stupid.
Sorry to hear that man, that was a dick move for them to do.

Aaron_497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
no I paid 100 but with the shipping to the warranty center there and back it came to 130 and I have nothing, also they don't respond to my emails and here's a picture that usps delivered it

cQ5Aggl.png

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
no I paid 100 but with the shipping to the warranty center there and back it came to 130 and I have nothing, also they don't respond to my emails and here's a picture that usps delivered it

cQ5Aggl.png

That's bullshit dude...I am so sorry to hear that...I know this is a long shot question but did you take a picture of the warranty card before you shipped it off with your mod? If so you could email them this screen shot with the picture of your warranty card and prove you bought it, you shipped it, you have the receipts for all of it and you're going to report them to the BBB if they don't investigate this matter. I hate to say something dickish like that because the last thing we need in the vaping community is something that can look negative on any aspect of it but they basically just robbed you and there has to be some kind of legal and logical course of action you can take for them to honor their warranty and provide at least the bare minimum of human decentcy of customer service. My condolenses....I am sorry, but I can't think of a better word for them raking you over hot coals like that...that's bullshit bullshit bullshit

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you send it to:
Returns c/o KMG Wholesales
4 McLaren, Suite #C
Irvine, CA 92618-2816

If you did, a representative from KMG was posting not to long ago here:
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...warranties-on-p4y-mods-after-june-30th.94994/
Maybe if you bump that thread up you can get some attention from them on here and get it taken care of. If it doesn't get taken care of at least others will find out not to use KMG for warranty problems with P4Y.

Aaron_497

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did ship it there and finally got a reply he didn't say straight forward they were sending me a new one but I think they are, Just take this as a notice not to buy ipv stuff cause apparently this is a common problem on the IPV4 and no one should have to deal with this customer service and the fact that they make you pay for shipping when they're the ones selling broken devices is kind of bullshit

VU Sponsors