Become a Patron!

IPV3 510 floating pin..

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do the ohms stay stable using this spring loaded 510 connection on the IPV3? Asking because I just ordered this box mod not knowing it has a floating top pin...I've had issues with floating pins in my Atties before and was wondering if this could be a issue in this box mod, (my first) thx

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ive had the IPV V3 since it came out and had no probs at all works awesome even after my horrid drops directly on the tile over and over and over,'
'

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's good to know Scary, thx..
This will be my first VW mod and very first box mod, so I'm anxious to learn all about it..its in the mail now and with any luck might arrive here Wed.. thx again..

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
That's good to know Scary, thx..
This will be my first VW mod and very first box mod, so I'm anxious to learn all about it..its in the mail now and with any luck might arrive here Wed.. thx again..
Only time I've had a problem was when the problem was with the atty. it's been great for me so far.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Do the ohms stay stable using this spring loaded 510 connection on the IPV3? Asking because I just ordered this box mod not knowing it has a floating top pin...I've had issues with floating pins in my Atties before and was wondering if this could be a issue in this box mod, (my first) thx
Remeber it's an adjustable floating pin I have adjusted it for a couple RDA's but maybe thrice :) heck if mine had not stayed together so well with the prices dropping I"d pick up another.

Godspeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors