Become a Patron!

IPHA Zing Pod System - What are your thoughts?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
INTRODUCTION

Hello everyone, and welcome to Pizza Dave’s Vape Reviews. Today I have a little introduction of a product that is coming soon to Heaven Gifts. If you are a follower of my reviews, you will see that Heaven Gifts has been a long time sponsor for me. That being said, when they asked me to introduce a product that they have coming out, I obliged, as they have helped supply me with lots of content. So with all that being said, I would like to introduce, the IPHA Zing Pod system.

WHAT YOU GET

1 Zing 350mah battery

1 2ml .8-ohm Zin pod

1 USB charging cable

Paperwork

Available in blue, colorful, silver, red, gunmetal, and black.

aQW2gKe.jpg

DEVICE FEATURES

ANTI DRY-HIT PROTECTION

So in a world of pod system release after pod system release, what makes the IPHA Zing different? Through the short list of advertisement claims, the one that stands out the most to me is dry-hit protection. I don’t know what kind of technology they are implementing into this, but nobody has time for dry hits, so I am interested in seeing how it will work.

SAFETY FEATURES

It has all of the protections we all have come accustomed to such as short circuit, over-vaping, over-voltage, low-voltage, and USB over-voltage protection.

Y9KFcDb.jpg

DESIGN

The design of this device looks to be slick and solidly built. With a body made of aluminum, it should offer a decent feel in hand, along with a pocket friendly form factor. I really dig the colors this comes in as well.

bPd1OfV.jpg

FLAVOR

I won’t be commenting on this. I haven’t tried it. I will not tell the world this has the best flavor. I like that the company is confident and everything, but I will call it like it is in my actual review.

So what do you all think of the IPHA Zing? I like the look of it, and if it works as well as the company states, it could be one heck of a pod system.

Like I said above, I will be getting one in for testing. After testing, I will post a full review of this product. I want to thank Heaven Gifts for supporting my reviews and being a great company to work with. I also want to point out that I was very hesitant to post this. I don't want to be looked at as a sell out in any way. I do reviews to shed the light on new products for the public and don't look at myself as a salesman or marketer even though we know reviews also serve that purpose. I felt a bit obligated to post for Heaven Gifts because they have treated me so well over the past 18 months of working together.

I just ordered my second one from Vaporider. Battery is on the smaller side but everything else is perfect for me. Nice draw not to loose and very compact. I would definitely recommend this.

VU Sponsors