Become a Patron!

INW Vanilla for Pipe

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Running low on some of the staples, I go to BCV to try and throw together an order. Lo and behold, no INW Vanilla for Pipe. Hmm. Checking the bottles, okay, I got my last ones at ecigexpress, no problemo.

But a search for other vendors that may or may not have it turns up... very little.

So little that I'm thinking "INW Vanilla For Pipe" is somewhat exclusive.

Leads me to think it's listed other places under a different name. Is INW Shisha Vanilla the same? It isn't, right?

As for alternatives to it, I know it's a bit different from FW Vanilla Tobacco, very different in fact. It's that lighter "pipe"-level tobacco note that I'm going for - FW Coumarin Pipe is awesomely complimentary to VforP, and may do well as a substitute for it if I'm in a pinch.

Anywho, anyone got any knowledge nuggets they want to drop on me, please do. Thank you kindly, have a good one!

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not so much exclusive but I am finding that INW tobacco's (a fairly varied line to be sure) are not carried as much in their entirety.

Had read a post suggesting that BCF is moving away from tobacco flavors, perhaps to disassociate themselves from anything NIC / Tobacco related..possibly in part to legal restrictions or new/existing taxation or perhaps just company philosophy - @Roundhouse (?)

Also went to reup INW Black for pipe and BCF no longer carries that as well. I ended up ordering from http://e-aromashop.com
(thanks @AndriaD for the tip on these guys!) Not quick but reasonable shipping cost.

http://www.vaperstek.org/inawera-brand-flavors/ carries the vanilla for pipe in the US as well as several other INW tobaccos.

and you are correct, INW shisha vanilla is not the same :)

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right on, thanks for the feedback ya'll. Sad to hear about BullCity moving away from tobaccos though, it's my favorite end of the flavor spectrum.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hopefully it's not true .. I think tobacco's seem to be gaining momentum of late ... might just be me tho lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Had read a post suggesting that BCF is moving away from tobacco flavors, perhaps to disassociate themselves from anything NIC / Tobacco related..possibly in part to legal restrictions or new/existing taxation or perhaps just company philosophy

Its not that its a tobacco flavor but its made from actual tobacco products is the short and sweet answer

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its not that its a tobacco flavor but its made from actual tobacco products is the short and sweet answer
Would that make it a NET, or still different from it?

Cause I love the stuff, and knowing this only makes me like it more.

VU Sponsors