INW chocolate (czekolada) question

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone used this? I just made a recipe with it and havent gotten to try it yet. I know a few of you dive into inawera, but its very new to me.

Im also wondering how the potency and flavor profile compare with the FA chocolates. This is the only chocolate flavoring I have atm and Id like to replace fa choc in a recipe or two.

On a side note, inw biscuit is the absolute shiznit.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good chocolate flavorings are hard to find, it seems. I just tried CAP Chocolate Fudge Brownie V2 and it has that old tootsie roll flavor. It smells good, but tastes not so great--at least not to me. I haven't tried INW Chocolate anything, so I'll be watching this thread. I have heard that INW Chocolate Cream is really good, but I guess I don't vape enough chocolate to have made the effort to get it yet.

Oh, but i can't wait to try INW Biscuit. I'm gonna have to find someone to trade with for a few mls. I keep running into recipes that call for it.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good chocolate flavorings are hard to find, it seems. I just tried CAP Chocolate Fudge Brownie V2 and it has that old tootsie roll flavor. It smells good, but tastes not so great--at least not to me. I haven't tried INW Chocolate anything, so I'll be watching this thread. I have heard that INW Chocolate Cream is really good, but I guess I don't vape enough chocolate to have made the effort to get it yet.

Oh, but i can't wait to try INW Biscuit. I'm gonna have to find someone to trade with for a few mls. I keep running into recipes that call for it.

Biscuit is really really good. Ive heard it compared to FA cookie, but its not even in the same ball park.
I just tried the inw chocolate and its pretty good. It stands in front and turns the formerly vanilla cream flavor, into a sweet, milk chocolate syrupy desert.
I made it earlier this evening and tried it after an hour in the oven at 150degrees. It needs a few days for all the flavors to develop though.

Since im talkin about it, here it is: (my original creation)
2% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA)
3% Chocolate INW
1% Cream Fresh FA
1% Dairy Milk (TFA)
1% irish cream FA
1% Biscuit INW
1% Malted Milk (TFA)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA)
2% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This looks good, but, time to order some INW Biscuit & TFA Dairy Milk, lol.

I've got some INW Chocolate Cream but never used it yet, have to try it out in this one.
Should be pretty close...

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Biscuit is really really good. Ive heard it compared to FA cookie, but its not even in the same ball park.
I just tried the inw chocolate and its pretty good. It stands in front and turns the formerly vanilla cream flavor, into a sweet, milk chocolate syrupy desert.
I made it earlier this evening and tried it after an hour in the oven at 150degrees. It needs a few days for all the flavors to develop though.

Since im talkin about it, here it is: (my original creation)
2% Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TFA)
3% Chocolate INW
1% Cream Fresh FA
1% Dairy Milk (TFA)
1% irish cream FA
1% Biscuit INW
1% Malted Milk (TFA)
2% Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA)
2% Vanilla Swirl (TFA)

This looks scrumptious. I'd have to make a few substitutions to get in the ballpark: Dairy Milk, INW Chocolate, and Biscuit. I wonder if it would be a whole different animal do you think with, say (more) malted milk, fa choc and fa cookie as subs?

I'm also curious if you wouldn't mind describing how you see the difference between fa Cookie and INW Biscuit? I've heard biscuit described as "buttery", but I guess I've experienced cookie that way at times. What do you think?

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So to get a milk or creamy chocolate I guess you have to use TFA Dairy Milk? I guess it doesn't much bad stuff in it. I think I need it for what I am working on and I don't know if FA chocolates will even make that taste. Thanks for the recipe.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This looks scrumptious. I'd have to make a few substitutions to get in the ballpark: Dairy Milk, INW Chocolate, and Biscuit. I wonder if it would be a whole different animal do you think with, say (more) malted milk, fa choc and fa cookie as subs?

I'm also curious if you wouldn't mind describing how you see the difference between fa Cookie and INW Biscuit? I've heard biscuit described as "buttery", but I guess I've experienced cookie that way at times. What do you think?
youll never know until you try. Malted milk and dairy milk are pretty close and id say interchangeable in this recipe. Ive never used any FA chocolates, so I cant really say.

So if you like FA cookie, youll love INW biscuit. FA cookie doesnt seem to jive well in all mixes, where Ive had good luck with biscuit in every application ive used it in. To describe it, inw biscuit is like one of those butter cookies that come in a tin around christmas time. FA cookie is like the bready part of a the total flavor of a cookie, and not much else (to me that is).

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This recipe is just something I thought about, then threw together. Im eager to see how it steeps. For now, the chocolate is front and center. Im hoping with some time the back end will come forward a bit.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Pauly Walnuts So you think I could use just malted milk to make chocolate more of a milk chocolate flavor?
2% of malted milk will probably be close to 1%malted milk and 1%dairy milk. Hell, it might be better! We never know until we try it.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Another to order. I almost got that last week.
Malted milk is a very good flavor. It adds a dairy type taste,without sweetening or custarding a recipe. Its very strong, so dont use over 2%, until you get to know its habits.

VU Sponsors