Become a Patron!

Invisivle man e-liquid. "What hides the invisible man?"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Today I would like to talk about the interesting set, which intrigues even by its name – Invisible Man from Saint Petersburg. What does it mean? No flavors and only VG/PG in bottle, hidden components in mix? Let`s solve this key!

DSC_1166.jpg

The set came to me, wrapped in a cardboard box with company prospect and sticker.

Mixes are spilled in 60 ml Chubby Gorilla clones, which has the first opening control, child protection system and convenient narrow nozzles.

DSC_1197.jpg

Labels are interesting and pour at certain angles. I see, that manufacturer paid the circle sum for them!
On the face side there is a company`s logo: the invisible man in glasses, hat with mustache and pipe. Below we can find a vertical name of concrete mix and the description, that e-liquid is author's.

On the left side there is a QR-code, which transfer us in VK group of Invisible man team and the info about composition with warnings and recommendations about how to store it.
On the right side we can also find the QR-code, but it transfer us to Instagram. Then in a grid there is an info about contacts, barcode, nicotine level and production date and shelf life.

DSC_1170.jpg

The main info about Invisible Man:
Capacity:
30, 60 ml;
Nicotine level: 0, 1.5, 3, 6 mg/ml;
VG/PG: 70/30, 80/20 (OVERKILL);
Glycerin/Propylene Glycol: Germany;
Flavors:
USA;
Nicotine: Belgium;
Manufacturer: Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg​

I got the full set for review, which consist of 5 different mixes and 0 mg/ml nicotine level, but of course, you can choose another option. From the names we can`t identify, which mixes are in bottles, and this intrigues more!

Test devices:
Box mod: Sigelei KAOS Spectrum, IJOY GENIE
Atomizer: Digiflavor DROP RDA, GeekVape ZEUS RTA​

LEMON PIE (The taste of the lemon pie is sweet, with notes of baking and Sicilian lemon. This taste is at the height of popularity!)

DSC_1176.jpg

Well, I got the experience of taste such a juice earlier, and some of them had not really good balance of flavors. But this one is good! On inspiration you can feel the fresh flavor of freshly baked cookies with lemon, which on exhale leaves a pleasant oily aftertaste. No chamois, and the lemon doesn`t beat other components. My mark is «5» from 5.

ZANZIBAR (The juiciness of the ripe pear and notes of coconut intertwine with the taste of orange juice. The smartest confectionary cream as the aftertaste)

DSC_1172.jpg

Such a mysterious as Zanzibar itself! At the first puff I`ve felt no-chamois flavor of fresh orange, which suddenly had become a juicy pear. The coconut can be felt, but its concentration is really poor, so if you have tune receptors – you can find it here. The orange flavor hides and appears on exhale, like it plays hide and seek. This is a really interesting juice, guys, and I advice it for everyday use! My mark is «5» from 5.

OVERKILL (The dessert taste of banana-vanilla mousse)

DSC_1182.jpg

Well, i`m not really fond of this juice, but it`s not ugly, as sometimes I feel, when write my reviews.
Banana can be felt somewhere afar on inspiration, and on exhale vanilla and cream dominates. As for me, I would add more banana flavor here. It will suite to vapers, who prefer not really sweet juice. My mark is «4-» from 5.

RICH BICH (The rich taste of American tobacco blend with notes of chocolate and prunes)

DSC_1192.jpg

Really, i`m fond of tobacco mixes and like RICH BICH mix! It is soft, tobacco flavor has no chamois aftertaste, and the prunes on exhale leaves a pleasant sweet-sour aftertaste. As for chocolate, I feel it rarely afar. This e-liquid will be liked by tobacco lovers, i`m sure! My mark is «5» from 5.

CUSTARD (A unique taste of classic custard)

DSC_1194.jpg

Cream, it is cream even in Africa (our Russian metaphor).
This juice is banal, has no berries or fruits, but simply presents on inspiration and exhale, leaving a strange flavor, which remains me a burnt poppy seeds.
Maybe someone will like it, but not me. My mark is «3» from 5.

Pros:
Informative labels;
Labels design;
Convenient nozzles;
Unusual mixes (ZANZIBAR);
Child protection system;
First opening control

Cons:
Failure of some mixes;
Price

CV
Well, Invisible man made me to go from one extreme to another: some mixes are interesting, but the other – banal and «without raisins». This means, that guys have a work to do after.
But some flavors are really interesting, and, for example, ZANZIBAR – is the application for great success and fully justifies its price.
I hope to get new sets in future from Invisible man laboratory, and think, that they will be more saturated and cryptic as mixes of pear and orange or tobacco and prunes.
Do I advice such a juice to you? Yes, but not all the flavors.
You can buy Invisible Man here.

VU Sponsors