Introducing Carpe Diem Vape

millennialvape

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So Jeremy and Myself were sitting around one day, going through our inventory, when a friend of his contacted him. Told him about the new line they created. As we constantly get contacted to carry new lines we had some interest mainly because he was a friend. After doing some research, we found out a guy we have known for quite some time has helped him develop their juice flavors. Needless to say, his help with Carpe Diem Vape puts them right next the quality of his exquisite juice we have all come to know. So it is our pleasure here to present to you guys, Carpe Diem Vape.
2713206_orig.jpg

Wake Up Call - The only one that is hard for us to rate is always coffee because we don't really drink it. So of course we turn to another employee who is known to have a cup ready before she wakes up, and well in her words, "I want this instead of the cup from now on." 4.5/5

Afternoon Delight - This blend right here was definitely something that was easily an all day juice. Never got tired of that sweet blueberry cheesecake sandwich, flavor just delicious 5/5

Winter Solstice - As soon as i can smell the vapor beginning, it instantly reminded me of Thanksgiving dessert. And we don't know about you, but thanksgiving is food heaven. 4.5/5

Spring Break - I am totally not a menthol man. But for some reason this flavor just totally made me forget that. It is so smooth and refreshing and definitely reminds you of the beach. 5/5

Timeless - Reading the description makes it sound so complex...Then you taste it and the description still doesn't capture it. Jeremy was definitely loving all the cakes and pies mixed into one. 5/5

Well that is that. Definitely an amazing brand in line with all the other we carry here at Millennial Vape. Do not hesitate to ask about any of our great juices for wholesale. Until next review...

This is the Millennial Vape Crew saying Seize the Vape!

VU Sponsors