Become a Patron!

Introducing 51 & Prospect

51_Prospect

Unlisted Vendor
Hi all!

My name is Josh and I am the owner of 51 & Prospect LLC. We are a juice company on the east coast, specifically near Wilmington/Philadelphia. I wanted to introduce myself to everyone here and let you all know a little bit about my company.

We are currently in many shops in the MidAtlantic region and continue to grow everyday. All of our juice is offered in 70VG/30PG blend but if you leave a comment in your order, I am happy to accommodate just about anything, from custom nic levels to PG/VG blends and even flavors. Our juice was born out of the DIY community where I have been mixing for several years and decided to start a company over this past year. All of our juice is extremely clean and we do not use any added sweetener or anything gunking coils! We are moving to an ISO 6/7 clean room this week and we will also be attending the American Vape Expo in Timonium, MD this weekend, April 23, 2016.

Currently we have 4 flavors in the line with Smashberry being the most popular. I am always working on new flavors and will probably be releasing some new flavors into the line soon enough.

At the moment, we have a great special going on for 30% off using code "Prospect30" This will bring 30 ml's down under $10 and 120 ml's down to about $27. We aren't really a "budget" line because we believe our flavors are of the highest quality but at the same time we don't like to see people paying $20 plus dollars for a 30 ml!

Anyway, Hi again to everyone and we hope you check us out!

https://www.51andprospect.com/

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

Hi all!

My name is Josh and I am the owner of 51 & Prospect LLC. We are a juice company on the east coast, specifically near Wilmington/Philadelphia. I wanted to introduce myself to everyone here and let you all know a little bit about my company.

We are currently in many shops in the MidAtlantic region and continue to grow everyday. All of our juice is offered in 70VG/30PG blend but if you leave a comment in your order, I am happy to accommodate just about anything, from custom nic levels to PG/VG blends and even flavors. Our juice was born out of the DIY community where I have been mixing for several years and decided to start a company over this past year. All of our juice is extremely clean and we do not use any added sweetener or anything gunking coils! We are moving to an ISO 6/7 clean room this week and we will also be attending the American Vape Expo in Timonium, MD this weekend, April 23, 2016.

Currently we have 4 flavors in the line with Smashberry being the most popular. I am always working on new flavors and will probably be releasing some new flavors into the line soon enough.

At the moment, we have a great special going on for 30% off using code "Prospect30" This will bring 30 ml's down under $10 and 120 ml's down to about $27. We aren't really a "budget" line because we believe our flavors are of the highest quality but at the same time we don't like to see people paying $20 plus dollars for a 30 ml!

Hi all!

Hi josh, my name is Jessica I'm new to vaping I started vaping about 5 weeks ago n haven't touched a cigarette since. Smashberry was one of my first juices I bought from one of my local vaping shops in Wilmington , de n loved it! For past 2 weeks I've been vaping cream,milk blends if your company would make a cream blend ejuice I would love to try it! Haven't tried any of your other flavors yet but I plan to! Love smashberry when I need to switch up from my milk flavors I go to my bottle of smashberry!

51_Prospect

Unlisted Vendor
Hi josh, my name is Jessica I'm new to vaping I started vaping about 5 weeks ago n haven't touched a cigarette since. Smashberry was one of my first juices I bought from one of my local vaping shops in Wilmington , de n loved it! For past 2 weeks I've been vaping cream,milk blends if your company would make a cream blend ejuice I would love to try it! Haven't tried any of your other flavors yet but I plan to! Love smashberry when I need to switch up from my milk flavors I go to my bottle of smashberry!

Hi Jessica!! I'm really glad you like Smashberry! It is my all day vape!! Congratulations on quitting smoking! I am actually working on releasing some new flavors and maybe even another juice line! If you get the chance, try out some of my other flavors, I think you would like Panorama and if you like Banana then Broad Creek! Do you like custards? I make a really good Vanilla Custard and Strawberry Custard! Thanks so much for your support and business, I'm glad my juice helped you stay off the cigs!!!

VU Sponsors