Become a Patron!

Innokin Itaste VV V3

I just picked up an Itaste VV V3 yesterday because I love their MVP2 so much. I needed a smaller mod that I can carry with me at work. I had been using a KangerTech EVOD previously. So far, I have to say I am really loving this mod. It gives me a comparable vape to my MVP2, but at a huge weight and size decrease. I was just wondering how some of the users here have liked theirs and anything I should look out for. I use the iClear 16 clearomizers on both. I've had good success with them on the MVP2 and decided to continue with what works. Anyone else out there enjoying their itaste VV V3?

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just got the VV with the pen cap and the iclear 10s. I LOVE IT!!! I actually use the iclear 10 and the vape is just as good and flavorful as with my SVD. I am so impressed that I ordered a second one. Found a great deal on it with 2 iclear 10s clearo's, five replacement heads and the pen cap for $35. Surprised at how impressed I am with this little thing.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just got one today from forum member KatyLoo on Mod.Bid (started my member Emilie).
I had been wanting to get one since they came out, just never had. How silly of me. These things are great. I put my Taifun GS @ 1.3ohms. What a great vape!
Really like the added options over an Ego type and like the feel better.
My Vamo and Sigelei ZMax may be a little lonely for a while.

The Motley Vapor

Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
IV BEEN USE THE VV 3 FOR OVER A YEAR NOW HAVE ALL 8 OF THEM COUNTING THE NEWER FOREST LINE HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANY I USE KANGER MINE PRO 3 TANKS MAKE MY COILS WITH 32 KANTHAL AND COTTON LOVE THEM ILL POST SOME PICS LATTER

Tim Yank

Yeah, what I love most about it is that I get the same quality vape as my MVP2, but in a much smaller/sleeker package that I can keep in my pocket at work.

Southern Belle

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's one if my favorite "sweet spot every time" devices! I use it with my protank 3 on low voltage and it's never failed me!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love mine. I love mine! I have 6 different set ups sitting next to me, but a couple of them don't leave the house. It's the one I'm using atm, but have 3 different types in full rotation at all times.

I don't recommend you do this, but I dropped mine in a full cup one day. It made the horrifying "zzzt, zzzt" sound. I could have cried. Stuck it in a bag of rice for a day or 2, it did nothing. REALLY wanted to cry then. Put it in a dessicator (is that the right word?) and it still did nothing - woe was me. I tossed it in a drawer, thinking it was dead, but was not ready to part with it. Ran across it about a month later and the little bugger was fully charged, ready to go, and I've had ZERO issues with it since. I use mini Protank 2's on mine, occasionally a full size.

Did I mention that I love mine?

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
LOL didn't notice how old this thread was till I looked further up at the dates people posted.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I piffed mine to my niece hoping she will get off analogs. I know she uses it some.

VU Sponsors