Become a Patron!

Innokin Endura T20-S: 0.8 Ohm or 1.5 Ohm Coils?

Innokin Endura T20-S Product Info Link - https://www.innokin.com/vaporizers/endura-t20-s

I'm wanting to purchase a new Mouth to Lung E-Cig, and came across the Endura T20-S which has some good reviews and seems to be what I'm looking for. I don't particularly like manually changing the wattage/voltage myself as I can never decide how I want it, therefore I found this as it was non adjustable and basically changes the wattage based on the resistance of the coil you use.

Having searched, it seems that it can accomodate both 0.8 Ohm and 1.5 Ohm coils, although I've no idea which would be best to use for Mouth to Lung. I'm guessing it'd be the 1.5 Ohm coils, as 0.8 Ohm is 'Sub Ohm', although I wasn't aware that this particular make of E-Cig can be used as a Sub Ohm device.

Does anybody have any experience with this particular device, and if so, which coils did you feel were the better fit for it? I'm guessing the 0.8 Ohm coils would be Direct to Lung and the 1.5 Ohm coils would be Mouth to Lung?

On a final note, if anybody can recommend a decent Mouth to Lung device which doesn't have adjustable wattage, I'd appreciate hearing some recommendations.

Thank you.

VU Sponsors