Become a Patron!

Innokin Arcfire Pod Review

5kJsa5g6rLqRnv51j-UYNsGqbw_h4OV1Krt0wZVlRcfrMnPHzCzc6EaY0wAX6hZJYq0Ps4Jkli59HzjSrKNWO-v1uFKYcYIzQFMyG6XQ3Xor1dZs-gwWeGRspwz0nkoE1g1qZyyi2-kFktFVXVGqU3AYUeyrPdZU9geoqKhDP-YXVc-RoIgdyWMnQdaXyg

Thanks to Innokin for sending me this product to review!

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Innokin, nor am I being paid to write this review.

5vwPwf-s3mTiO_1MmiXklqqvUuENDHBdte9n7cO3srWsUESU-qP5Sfofixyx8meqkA-q1vandKDJZjYbw2JPxI8OzSvZJIPqugr-U6CMLhjnlHfTm_3yY90Zd_-b2v3cD-DD6aIYImbQy0Dh-VKzexa0h-PrTZqkbQTycCQtBBSRpdlUEDBpiSz7hirb-g

In the box
  • 1 × ArcFire Pod Device
  • 1 × ArcFire KS212 Refillable Pod (2ml/1.2ohm)
  • 1 × Quick Guide
  • 1 × Warning Booklet
  • 1 × USB-C Cable

4GJQuR2K3EhaeAFGXWdAkL-p65_YLuwwRxzeSe2fx2m248XXVebggcffaiZ3v7cnQ68ihuVBA_q6xE7tICm3CSzIpuVOnp-R557NouPNmGN08-9LV6hBncO5-d92WGwtbRrT5T8DUkBAD1dcE2vQ-ExtcjSuo20XIy9k5E_nI6Os2mTvDLxyzfykzEuPMg

Specs
  • Device Dimensions: 22.5*18.2*112.9mm (with pod)
  • Battery mAh: 650mAh
  • Minimum / Maximum Wattage: 0.8Ω Pod: 14.5W,1.2Ω Pod: 10.0W
  • Minimum / Maximum Voltage: 3.4V
  • Cut off time: 10s
  • Max. Output currency: 5.0A
  • Resistance range: more than 0.8Ω
  • Charging Current: 750mA/DC5.0V

ISwCO7m57vSSNCyKoBj3h6g_fB9LEDms93-c_uBKDc_p0Qxn9czD-bYdoKdzBWyHTq6SD1ZKgpRaiLklbYYxPjEJ3pbsJqmWFPuJQDBn_AMBeyvtYqeUBfrpIyiJ1LVvCaeHtYstWua2AfvkpBtNcRcaNPydYTU3AjqMWgD97ffdRR2Y0V-ogNDaHBoRiA

Design
The device comes in a very sleek stick formfactor. It has an oval shape and feels almost like a cigar in hand. It has colored metal all around except for one black line down the device where you can see your eliquid level, airflow hole, button and battery lights. The cosmic pink and green forest color come in gradients and the other devices have a solid color to the metal. On the bottom of the device is a ring light when you take a hit and you can find your USB-C port there. On the metal of the device is also some branding.

jR9CzFXuJhB6m-S7FDC5587o8-hx-U87ckDyF5yW7PfLQfXeNfP9MQ-w0K6rXPi8NXl1DSOcSl0DPE3nMTBmROZj3GU5oTZm8Il7BLKZEMauXz40SBlgz988AuncgITINmJbMFaiPvcpOZakS-5FQXeFrQqmQ3SfU3COz3jizIYmIARfLP5BgSxMEKZxdA

Pods
The pod I got with the device was a 2ml 1.2ohm. There are also 0.8ohm pods for this device and all the pods come in 2ml and 3ml varieties. This way they can comply with the TPD rules in Europe, but also satisfy those in countries that don't have those rules with a little bit of a higher e-liquid capacity. The pods are sidefill with a rubber plug that you can easily pull out of the way for filling the device. The pods are magnetic on the bottom and feel really snug in the device. It really isn't going anywhere if you don't want it to. The pods can only go in the device one way. You have to align the smooth side of the pod with the black line on the device.

AEx9kq1FysqbL9zuAwu73v6zDg25Q9Wtdv49zE3Wd2-LZd5vfYVLdRIvW5hnGN4dekOUgCX6l-D-ZHmEkvmEPTBhrdWt9Z7VQAnOdzDNcQqnl_-RBqhWIRAMyfi56V2Ibt8SIraZSucKn8tuSW_wjiXcUzVkzW5MOv_kMJpuNmHr-GQBf4C7vULbG_W1_w

Performance
Overall it was a pretty good performance from this device. The battery is relatively small, but it does seem truthful and not overrated. It will probably get most vapers through a day. I did notice the coil needed to get some juice through it before the flavor really came through. The first few hits, the flavor seemed to be a little muted, but after refilling my pod for the second time, this coil seemed to be at its best. That's when flavor became pretty good for a pod device this small and simple, honestly really up there with the popular pod devices I've used lately.
The draw from this device is very smooth and tight. There is no airflow control, but for this device that really wasn’t a bad thing to me. The draw is just really targeted towards the MTL lovers who like a tight draw.
There is a button on the device, but it's not a fire button. It's just a button to turn the device fully on or off (by 3 fast clicks). When the device is on and you press the button, the battery lights will turn on, showing you how much battery you have left. 3 lights mean you have over 65% battery left, 2 lights mean you have between 65% and 15% battery left and one light means you have less than 15% battery left.

Znn3X9CW2svO2L7PtwdQd2obTLI85o7ZrzceYptrpe4Ult8rWJJKHBokJmSYcHkrIB_zy8XpWRwNRSau65KeOPQgDGXAaFILOdm2l236n5oGiqhXjRWhTzVJywMlSAfH9n0qVwKaVvO79TcFwdhCfSrCST-niEGQFOjrTUYhzMe5Rwwx0UOe-MY5-l9gpQ

Pros
  • Sleek looking design
  • Very comfortable mouthpiece
  • Good flavor
  • Leak free experience
  • Autodraw
  • Fast Charging
  • Very good MTL

Q0NpO3JTvDVOv9_s0jNqH_-r83BXovmoJ92uFYp38m8WBXdtaTUVDpARbANWy4Ym1BVLOLGkC1YGpIwfG5BZQ4U6nZjzcIdOg7w3RE_GPfHfKauUdb9XsXxaWn8iu9yrYl9j4wSm53UTx_SKRy5ibuoqyedyHM-9KKdo2sqlhTzF0I5qYFZRcZiQoB3NkA

Cons
  • No spare pod
  • Relatively small battery

GmiUVhXbLZIMwvRVMPpvg5qG5L6ob1sEzRx8oajNifYNt37GC-Dqfd6ea7fhpsMy-aeJwX-inO_Hl8RNnwmssw_rUk7Qz5uF0z_sM7njM55RvrL3i5OoUvfhZVsoIBgZhkk7cdG9U2FPE4JhDk4IUAG-uOx5nx7Zco0F2jZ2x73TDqO2faG2_x-6Wgqoxw

Verdict
Honestly this is probably the closest experience I've had with a vape to cigarettes. To anyone who is still smoking cigarettes and struggling to stop, I would really recommend this vape to make the transition as seamless as possible. I think the major small let down with this device really is that you only get one pod in the package. Especially when there are two different options in ohms, you would expect a brand to give you both of those in a starterkit. Other than that and performance wise, Innokin really released a banger of a little pod device here!

JYBzjI1w4SXsxawWQY-PWON0fGl-tg55L958jfuLzKF8v-4eJ1zWUhuSmkJTJh6_757PYiW4O2ykWQXViJFfj4rKNVYhePchaGWhkz1KuiSQSlHx9MUrOzje3dgsLqFU6_XpL5wClMJVfTCpEn-ubMpEziWS1vOkA7FAgQriuXcafuuzsBY7JdQjwcb1YQ

Another big thanks to Alisa from Innokin for sending me this device and thank you for reading this review!

VU Sponsors