Become a Patron!

Indiana Proposed E-Cigarette Regulations Creating Controversy (Because of local idiot Greg Zoeller)

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
OK I seriously don't know where to start.
I could rip this one apart all day

"Zoeller also wants legislators to consider taxing electronic cigarettes similarly to traditional cigarettes.

The money from the increased tax would be used for tobacco and vaping cessation efforts throughout the state."

What are vaping cessation efforts???
Why would vaping tax money go to tobacco cessation?
Isn't that what is already happening?
Isn't vaping already doing enough for tobacco cessation since that is the whole point of vaping!!!
This guy is a fucking weasel dickwad!

"The agency did a lab analysis of e-cigs from two major brands in 2009 and found detectable levels of carcinogens and toxic chemicals.

One of the cartridges contained a small amount of diethylene glycol, an ingredient used in antifreeze."

The fucking 2009 study again!
They took then very crude cigalikes from 2 companies than no longer existed even then and used a smoking machine to melt them to a blob then took reading's.

They also found diethylene glycol in an amount that wouldn't cause harm in one sample from a company that was no longer in business even in 2009!!!

Check this out if you want your mind blown:

"As it turns out, extremely small amounts of DEG and EG are permitted in finished drug products, and the F.D.A. considers the laxatives “safe to use in accordance with approved labeling” — that is, only by adults for not longer than seven days."

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/06/science/scrutiny-for-a-childhood-remedy.html

So it's OK by the FDA standards to DRINK ANTIFREEZE but that one fucking cigilike cartridge from 2009 (never has it been found since) has it in there and no personal vaporizers are safe????
Talk about a mind fuck! - 5150

“These vape salesmen are telling people it’s healthy for you, it’s not as bad as cigarettes and it can help you beat your cigarette habit,” Zoeller says. “None of those things are really legal to say because they haven’t been proven.”

They don't have to 'say' it because it's common sense.
Vaporizing liquid or burning leaves? - See, common sense - 5150

http://wbaa.org/post/proposed-e-cigarette-regulations-creating-controversy

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmm since I quit smoking... you want more money to pay back the pac you stole money from...
Ya a giant healthy go fuck yourself is in order.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Doesnt every town have these local idiots running around? My old hometown, Worcester, MA has vaping proposls in the works. Equating vaping with smoking, cuz its so bad for ya, dont ya know? :( grrrrrrrrr

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This reminds me of how the "e-cigs have 10 times more carcinogens than regular cigarettes" nonsense that has been spread around. That would mean ecigs release 70,000 (that's right - seventy THOUSAND) more than a regular stinky. Such BS and thankfully Popular Science addressed that BS report. What we need is a site devoted to dispelling these myths. Oh wait - I think we have one coming, right @5150sick ?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Correct. I think we do.
I love ripping these propaganda stories to shreds.
It's just what I do:)

BugOut Machine

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Correct. I think we do.
I love ripping these propaganda stories to shreds.
It's just what I do:)

It's not only fun to tear the bs apart but you are doing a great public service. Something that is so important with the media publishing everything as fact without performing it's due diligence. That was the focal point of my show during the Misinformation segment. Now that I'm going back to YouTube and the site I am going to edit and reshare all of my backlogged stories. Including the one we both discovered about the pen gun. Classic ;)

VU Sponsors