Become a Patron!

FrostyVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here I sit in the thirsty state of Indiana, AKA, Vaping Hell. For about a month now, the available range of e-liquids to vapors have been dwindling faster than Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies at a menopausal support group. This is an absolute nightmare for flavor chasers like myself. I would go to the local vape shops like pavlov's dogs, salivating at the sight of the open sign in their door. :bliss:Now that the Senate bill 538 has taken effect, politely referred to as :cuss::cuss::cuss:, finding an e juice company that is "legal" to ship to Indiana online is like playing Where's Waldo after having your eyes gouged out.... too much? I need a little help here!! No one seems to know the names of the E-juice lines that are "legal" to ship here in Indiana. They always want to list out the manufacturers, :sarcasm: Because that's gonna do me a lot of good. If I google the manufacturers, I wind up with LESS information than I did before. So, how 'bout it. Does ANYONE :anyone: have a list of e juice lines that are available to us poor bastards left to dry out here in Indiana??

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone will. I seriously suggest you get into DIY and quickly. Order your nic and freeze it. Flavors, Vegetable Glycerine and PG will always be available since they are used in cooking, food prep, and in cosmetics and soap making. We can help you get started. We have an excellent DIY section and some very talented blenders/"chefs" to get you going. DIY is going to be the way it has to be in states like Indiana and Pennsylvania. Pretty soon $40 bottles - 30Ml each with some crappy flavors will be the standard in those states.

And then Big Tobacco will step in with cheaper enclosed systems and try to take the market.

FrostyVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Someone will. I seriously suggest you get into DIY and quickly. Order your nic and freeze it. Flavors, Vegetable Glycerine and PG will always be available since they are used in cooking, food prep, and in cosmetics and soap making. We can help you get started. We have an excellent DIY section and some very talented blenders/"chefs" to get you going. DIY is going to be the way it has to be in states like Indiana and Pennsylvania. Pretty soon $40 bottles - 30Ml each with some crappy flavors will be the standard in those states.

And then Big Tobacco will step in with cheaper enclosed systems and try to take the market.
Already ahead of ya there,... but I'm not the best "mixer"

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Already ahead of ya there,... but I'm not the best "mixer"
Browse through the recipe threads and find a few that fit you flavor profile preference. I guarantee you can mix up something just as good if not better than what you have been buying. It's not hard to do, just gotta stop overthinking it.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No one that I could get to send out the juice when I need it. I'm a little impatient,...hence why I'm a horrible mixer
Buy a shitload of it, then restock when it's half gone.

VU Sponsors