Become a Patron!

Indiana Adult Dies from Vape Related Illness

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Barely. It's really beginning to piss me off that they're aware of what's actually going on, but the officials really aren't boldly disclosing that regular juice isn't the cause, here. Man, they're doing all they can to shut us down. With the date being moved forward, just makes me feel like it'll be moved again,or outright banned.

Ya know, I'm sorry for the families that are losing their loved ones, but going out and buying this shit off the streets for vaping, just a terrible, terrible tragedy. I don't want to sound insensitive, but we've been fighting this for a few years now. Our days seem numbered even more. They're trying to push everyone back to smoking, or leave them where they are. Doing so will kill more people than what's going on right now.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Barely. It's really beginning to piss me off that they're aware of what's actually going on, but the officials really aren't boldly disclosing that regular juice isn't the cause, here. Man, they're doing all they can to shut us down. With the date being moved forward, just makes me feel like it'll be moved again,or outright banned.

Ya know, I'm sorry for the families that are losing their loved ones, but going out and buying this shit off the streets for vaping, just a terrible, terrible tragedy. I don't want to sound insensitive, but we've been fighting this for a few years now. Our days seem numbered even more. They're trying to push everyone back to smoking, or leave them where they are. Doing so will kill more people than what's going on right now.
I totally agree...on all aspects. Every local news website has a story and while they all briefly mention thc they aren’t outright saying the black market drug trade IS the problem and vaping just happens to be the method of ingestion. The looks my wife and I got today while out and about were pretty awful so the general public isn’t putting in their due diligence.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I totally agree...on all aspects. Every local news website has a story and while they all briefly mention thc they aren’t outright saying the black market drug trade IS the problem and vaping just happens to be the method of ingestion. The looks my wife and I got today while out and about were pretty awful so the general public isn’t putting in their due diligence.
Agreed. I hear it everywhere I go. Family members, co-workers... no one is educated, most won't be bothered with it, so it's simply up to us to attempt it, and that's fine. We're trying to save our own lives, and help others wherever we can. Pretty sad, really.

We're such criminals.
t26143.gif

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
We're such criminals.

They are manufacturing criminals. This is what they do with anything they want to ban. They cant legally push it through the courts and win on popular opinion, so they find some bullshit to tack it onto, then demonize it until everyone is begging them to ban it. This is a tactical strategy.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I also wouldn't be the least bit surprised if these tainted cartridges came from BP,BT and/or Gov.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every time you see one of these articles that only contain these half truths, comment or reply with articles that tell the whole story. And try not to click on or share the ones that don't tell the whole truth. They don't need any more help spreading around.

Here are a couple recent ones I've been using.

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...-avoiding-tetrahydrocannabinol-thc-containing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...llnesses-state-federal-labs-show/?arc404=true

Sent a long time ago from a Galaxy Note far far away...

Last edited:

VU Sponsors