Indian Health Ministry is Moving to Ban E-Cig

Discussion in 'VAPE News Magazine' started by Lovelites, May 30, 2019.

1. Lovelites

Lovelites New Member Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Well, seeing this, the Indian health organization is carrying out the necessary steps for making sure that consumption of cigarettes is well-controlled. This is surprising that Indian officials are of the opinion that banning or putting a restriction on E-Cigarettes will bring out good results. It is by the safest and best way of making sure that habit of smoking “Traditional Cigarette” is taken care of.

Please read more details here : Is it right to curb swelling of “Tobacco Smokers ?

Thanks

2. lordmage

lordmage OFFICIALLY A SQUONKER Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    we all know bribes are a thing over there and that is what they want more bribes

jinx'd likes this.
  3. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    No surprise really India is the largest tobacco producer in the world after China, its an important export for the country

pulsevape likes this.
  4. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:

Two-thirds of people in India live in poverty: 68.8% of the Indian population lives on less than $2 a day. Over 30% even have less than $1.25 per day available - they are considered extremely poor. This makes the Indian subcontinent one of the poorest countries in the world;

Yeah and the people who control the goverment spend their time doing what...................regulating vaping.....apparently alleviating the poverty of 70% of their population isn't all that pressing an issue for the political class.

5. The Cromwell

The Cromwell The Frugal Vapist VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    I think that India also has the one of the highest per capita tobacco usage rates in thew world.
    And adjusted for GDP/income their cigarette taxes are I think the highest in the world.
    Non cigarette tobacco taxes are much lower though.

6. jinx'd

jinx'd Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    they could just raise vape tax's.

the ruling class has interests in tobacco.

and, tobacco is a form of population control.