Become a Patron!

Increase nicotine of ejuice help

YoMommasPimp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been vaping now for approx 2 months and have not had an analog since i started:). I am still a newb but am trying to learn more and more. I currently use an itazte mvp 2.0 with a few iclear tanks or some kanger protank3. I just purchased a eleaf 50w box with a few different subohm tanks.

There are a few flavors out there that i really like for taste and vapor amount but only come in low (0-6mg) nicotine. For this example i will use Fuzion Prime Unicorn Blood. Highest i can get is 6mg. I can get the non prime unicorn blood in higher levels and it tastes the same but the vapor is considerably less.

I know i can buy 99.9% pure nicotine. Could i buy this to increase the 6mg ejuice to a 12 or 18mg level without affecting taste or vapor considerably?? Also how much would i need to add to say a 3ml tank of 6mg juice to get 12 or 18mg??

Thanks for your help. Will answer questions if i forgot some info

Last edited:

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been vaping now for approx 2 months and have not had an analog since i started:). I currently use an itazte mvp 2.0 with a few iclear tanks or some kanger protank3. I just purchased a eleaf 50w box with a few different subohm tanks.

There are a few flavors out there that i really like for taste and vapor amount but only come in low (0-6mg) nicotine. For this example i will use Fuzion Prime Unicorn Blood. Highest i can get is 6mg. I can get the non prime unicorn blood in higher levels and it tastes the same but the vapor is considerably less.

I know i can buy 99.9% pure nicotine. Could i buy this to increase the 6mg ejuice to a 12 or 18mg level without affecting taste or vapor considerably?? Also how much would i need to add to say a 3ml tank of 6mg juice to get 12 or 18mg??

Thanks for your help. Will answer questions if i forgot some info

You can buy 100mg/ml nicotine and use a juice calculator to work out exactly how much to add to 3ml. It will be a miniscule amount, so it shouldn't affect flavor much. But don't even think of doing it without a calculator or you could end up very nic sick! You can buy small amounts of nic at places like Bull City Vapor.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The reason you are getting more vapor with the Prime Unicorn Blood is because it is a high vegetable Glycerine (VG) mix intended for dripping into rebuild-able drippers. Like AmandaD said, you can purchase Nicotine in solutions of VG or PG from 40mg/ml, to 100mg/ml. Stay the hell away from pure nicotine. Use a mixing calculator to increase the nic, but remember that you will be diluting the flavor too when you add more VG nic solution (will give you more clouds). The other way to do it is to buy a bottle of High nic Unicorn blood and cut it with the 6mg Prime Unicorn blood.

YoMommasPimp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know pure nicotine can be very dangerous if not handled properly. The reason i was looking at the 99.9% pure nicotine was so the amount i would need to add will be way less than a 40 or 60mg. Therefor not changing original juices flavor or vapor as much. I have seen a few calculators but most need more info than i can give..

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know pure nicotine can be very dangerous if not handled properly. The reason i was looking at the 99.9% pure nicotine was so the amount i would need to add will be way less than a 40 or 60mg. Therefor not changing original juices flavor or vapor as much. I have seen a few calculators but most need more info than i can give..

You will need to add very little buying either 60 or 100 it won't dilute the juice noticeably. You won't even be able to measure a small enough amount of pure nic - and that stuff is extremely dangerous.

But as said above, you're better off buying another bottle of juice and mixing the two to get the nic level you want.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with both Amanda & Zam's posts, stay on the safe side of things when working with nicotine, simplest fix being, grab another bottle of juice to achieve level desired.

YoMommasPimp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks all for the replies. I agree mixing the 6mg fuzion prime with a higher mg non prime is going to be the easiest and safest. I just dont wanna lose the huge clouds i can get from the high VG prime juice. Guess i will just have to give it a try. Learning as i go.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The lowest ive seen on Nicotine is 24mg base.

The ONLY way to add nic and not change ratio but by maybe less than one 1/4 percent, if that, is to use a higher 100 mg base nic and add to your juice...Nic is in both a VG or PG solution so choosing a PG mix considering its such a small amount shouldnt effect you flavor at all nor will you really notice a change in vapor production.

Just remember your safety...with 100 mg base dont think its ok if you get a drop on your skin and just wipe it off with a towel because its not...wash it completely off with warm water immediately for a few minutes....Nic poisoning is no joke and at 100 mg its more than you think with just one drop.

Getting it right is going to be complicated....Too much and you ruined your juice...If you are getting head rushes or feeling sick your nic level is way to high for what your doing with it.

I went from 12mg content to 6mg from just a 5 watt difference in tanks ive been using....anything more is too much for me.

Most get a nic buzz (or a not so safe level of nic) at 6 percent on higher power so not sure why you would even want more than 6 but to eaches own i guess...Be careful.

Dan Knight

Member For 4 Years
To increase 3 ml of 6 mg juice to 12 mg, you would add 0.2 ml of 100 mg/ml nicotine. To increase 3 ml of 6 mg juice to 24 mg, you would add 0.7 ml of 100 mg/ml nicotine.

JOLT74

Member For 4 Years
Thanks all for the replies. I agree mixing the 6mg fuzion prime with a higher mg non prime is going to be the easiest and safest. I just dont wanna lose the huge clouds i can get from the high VG prime juice. Guess i will just have to give it a try. Learning as i go.
I use the non prime juices and throw clouds all day long, I also drip but with a 50w istick and something like an atlantis or artic tank, you will get ample clouds without the prime juice!

Just a thought, but if using a sub ohm tank u may wanna see how well 6 mg nic satisfies you before trying to mix

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I know is that i have been vaping just over a yearand I went from 24 mg down to 3 mg as upgraded my equipment. I use an Atlantis and a Orchid V4 now and if I use 6 mg it is to harsh. So I stay with 3 mg. I use a max vg from a local B&M and it produces great clouds and great flavor and I don't get nic overdose.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Safety issues aside, if you go with pure nic you'll have to dilute it before adding it to a juice to have accurate results. It would be very difficult to accurately measure the tiny amounts without dilution. So, in the end, IMO, to have accurate measurements of nic you would still have to use a 100mg/ml diluted nic base anyway.

The answer is .02 mls pure nic added to a 3ml tank of 6mg juice to get 12mg.

A 1ml syringe only goes down to .1ml.

.02 mls is considerably less than one drop. Measuring .02 mls without dilution is not practical at home.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nude Nicotine does offer a free 15ml vial of 72mg nic, just pay $1.99 postage. That would last quite awhile if just adding nic to what you already have. But a juice calculator would be the only accurate way to do that.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nude Nicotine does offer a free 15ml vial of 72mg nic, just pay $1.99 postage. That would last quite awhile if just adding nic to what you already have. But a juice calculator would be the only accurate way to do that.
Great info, I didn't know that. I've heard good things about Nude, and they fixed their recent issue. To there op, I would suggest getting this offer, or a small bottle of 100 mg nic. The amount you will be adding shouldn't change much. I've heard it is better to get nic in a pg base as it stays mixed better, always shake it first. The other options I've seen mentioned sound good, too, eg: mixing two juices and using tanks that produce more vapor.

VU Sponsors