Inawera Waffle

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alas, one of the few flavors I haven't tried, kept putting it off, and now it's discontinued. :(
I've searched far and wide, and it seems to only be readily available in Canada. I'm not willing to pay those shipping rates for one bottle of flavoring. The Inawera website shows "one left," but no option to put it in a cart. Does anyone else know of a vendor that might have it still? Or would anyone be willing to sell me a small sample of theirs?
:thanks:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard it was being "reformulated." But in my experience, the "v2" of anything isn't nearly as good. Perhaps this will be different, but I'm not holding my breath.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looked there this morning and signed up for the email alert for when it's back in stock. But the back in stock version will likely be the v2.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@AndriaD, where is it you get your shisha strawberry?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
None of them have it. I know she orders from outside the US, was hoping they might also have the waffle.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
None of them have it. I know she orders from outside the US, was hoping they might also have the waffle.

I know she gets it from some outfit in Eastern Europe because of the fact it is not rebottled. And she is a very frugal vaper, so it must be worth it to her

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
But, what happens if you end up loving it and can't get it? :(

I've wanted to try that one, myself. I've been told it's the waffle, without the maple, which is what I've wanted in a waffle flavor. Hopefully, whatever they bring out will be good, still.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alas, one of the few flavors I haven't tried, kept putting it off, and now it's discontinued. :(
I've searched far and wide, and it seems to only be readily available in Canada. I'm not willing to pay those shipping rates for one bottle of flavoring. The Inawera website shows "one left," but no option to put it in a cart. Does anyone else know of a vendor that might have it still? Or would anyone be willing to sell me a small sample of theirs?
:thanks:
I got your back Teresa P. Send me a PM to confirm you address. Waffle is some STROOOONG stuff. Like one drop per 10-20ml strong. I can send you up around 5mls, should last you 5 life times. Let me know what else you might wanna try.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got your back Teresa P. Send me a PM to confirm you address. Waffle is some STROOOONG stuff. Like one drop per 10-20ml strong. I can send you up around 5mls, should last you 5 life times. Let me know what else you might wanna try.
@Squonk to the rescue!:bliss:
I hope the new version will be good when it hits. I really hate the thought of trying something I might fall in love with only to find you can't buy more when it's gone.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Squonk to the rescue!:bliss:
I hope the new version will be good when it hits. I really hate the thought of trying something I might fall in love with only to find you can't buy more when it's gone.
It's funny. I haven't used it for awhile and was thinking about mixing with it since last weekend. I'm thinking for a 25ml batch I'd try...
Shisha Strawberry(INW) 2%
VBIC(CAP) 4%
Fresh Cream(FA)1.5%-2%
Vanilla Classic(INW) 1%
Waffle(INW) .25%(Error on the low side)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's funny. I haven't used it for awhile and was thinking about mixing with it since last weekend. I'm thinking for a 25ml batch I'd try...
Shisha Strawberry(INW) 2%
VBIC(CAP) 4%
Fresh Cream(FA)1.5%-2%
Vanilla Classic(INW) 1%
Waffle(INW) .25%(Error on the low side)
Well, after all the posts I've read, I got Shisha Strawberry, Vanilla, and Banana in my last order the other day. I'm looking forward to playing around with them all.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like game over custard.... :cry:
IKR. I never got to try it, and guess I never will now.
Me neither. :cry: WHY!!? WHY!!?
164a5172be5d2b0427a29955494468dca1e71cce566cc7b3cd6a0ca0cf1a34be.jpg

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But, what happens if you end up loving it and can't get it? :(
I've wanted to try that one, myself. I've been told it's the waffle, without the maple, which is what I've wanted in a waffle flavor. Hopefully, whatever they bring out will be good, still.

IKR!? - I think i read somewhere something about it being a good waffle cone also ... don't recall the exact on that...
thinking it was maybe paired with INW Biscuit or one of the cookie flavors for that. Was looking forward to trying that when I saw no one was carrying it.. hadn't heard till today that it's gone/in the works for reformulating. Thanks for the heads up @Teresa P !
@Squonk for the win!! gotta love the people here!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IKR!? - I think i read somewhere something about it being a good waffle cone also ... don't recall the exact on that...
thinking it was maybe paired with INW Biscuit or one of the cookie flavors for that. Was looking forward to trying that when I saw no one was carrying it.. hadn't heard till today that it's gone/in the works for reformulating. Thanks for the heads up @Teresa P !
@Squonk for the win!! gotta love the people here!
I posted a recipe like that somewhere around here awhile back. I think it was pizzelle.
http://www.vapingunderground.com/threads/pizzelle.256893/

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yep .. good call Squonk re the pizzelle, thought I had read some on this b4 and the whole time it was the pizzelle!.. lol

Looks like I need to invest in a lock box for GOC and IA waffle.

Figured you would have a padlock on the NIC freezer no? :giggle: Just checked through some and found 10 mls of GOC myself... BCF might be interested in distributing for @wllmc .. dunno if he would let the recipe out tho.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
yep .. good call Squonk re the pizzelle, thought I had read some on this b4 and the whole time it was the pizzelle!.. lol

Figured you would have a padlock on the NIC freezer no? :giggle: Just checked through some and found 10 mls of GOC myself... BCF might be interested in distributing for @wllmc .. dunno if he would let the recipe out tho.
He used to sell pre-mix to them, which they, in turn, sold from their site. Hmm... that would be cool.

Back to waffle, lol... HIC has an ice cream posted in his store that reminded me of waffle cone, even though there wasn't anything like that in there. Jamocha Fudge Almond, maybe? If anyone else has mixed that one up, you'd have to tell me your thoughts on that. I remember I didn't use the chocolate or cocoa, whichever was used, simply because I don't care for those. If you thought the same, don't post the recipe, lol. Was only curious.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He used to sell pre-mix to them, which they, in turn, sold from their site. Hmm... that would be cool.

Back to waffle, lol... HIC has an ice cream posted in his store that reminded me of waffle cone, even though there wasn't anything like that in there. Jamocha Fudge Almond, maybe? If anyone else has mixed that one up, you'd have to tell me your thoughts on that. I remember I didn't use the chocolate or cocoa, whichever was used, simply because I don't care for those. If you thought the same, don't post the recipe, lol. Was only curious.
I mixed my basic VBIC base with Waffle and a small tad of FA Tiramisu and it tasted like the last bite on the bottom of a Nutty Buddy. I can't do chocolate vapes either and Tiramisu is the closest I can tolerate to a coffee vape. But only in very small amounts.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

huh .. don't recall that regarding the premix .. could work tho for the GOC, would be nice to be able to still get it. Haven't tried the Jamocha fudge..I do kno that HIC is amazing at emulating flavors tho so don't doubt it.

I mixed my basic VBIC base with Waffle and a small tad of FA Tiramisu and it tasted like the last bite on the bottom of a Nutty Buddy. I can't do chocolate vapes either and Tiramisu is the closest I can tolerate to a coffee vape. But only in very small amounts.

'Nutty Buddy' so good :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
huh .. don't recall that regarding the premix .. could work tho for the GOC, would be nice to be able to still get it. Haven't tried the Jamocha fudge..I do kno that HIC is amazing at emulating flavors tho so don't doubt it.
They carried the GOC, Cherry Pie, Cherry Lime Aide, Huckled Berries (LOL) and, I think, Canteloupe Crossing. Not so sure about that last one. Maybe even the Banana Nut Bread.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No padlock on the freezer, no one here but me and the hubby and he doesn't vape. But NO ONE is allowed in my office! We had friends drop by once and I caught one of their kids in the doorway looking to see what he could get into. I politely told him to put himself back in the living room, there was nothing in that room he could get into that wouldn't kill him. His eyes got very large and they left soon after.
Mission accomplished.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No padlock on the freezer, no one here but me and the hubby and he doesn't vape. But NO ONE is allowed in my office! We had friends drop by once and I caught one of their kids in the doorway looking to see what he could get into. I politely told him to put himself back in the living room, there was nothing in that room he could get into that wouldn't kill him. His eyes got very large and they left soon after.
Mission accomplished.
Damn tin horned punks.:gaah:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn tin horned punks.:gaah:
Fer real...when I was a kid, if we went anywhere we'd have been beaten for prowling through somebody's house like that. We parked our butts in a chair unless told otherwise. I don't particularly care for other people's children, most of them are brats. And it's not up to me to watch over them, you brung 'em, you watch 'em.

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fer real...when I was a kid, if we went anywhere we'd have been beaten for prowling through somebody's house like that. We parked our butts in a chair unless told otherwise. I don't particularly care for other people's children, most of them are brats. And it's not up to me to watch over them, you brung 'em, you watch 'em.

I've told more than a few people, "I may be a dad, but it doesn't mean I like your kid." Makes my wife cringe every time.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've searched far and wide, and it seems to only be readily available in Canada.

Waiting patiently for additional suggestions from Squonk for it's use, I too have been putting off trying it. :popcorn:

Now I can't decide if I should crack it open ....
IMG_20170212_141238.jpg

...and mix with it...or...sell it (after Canada runs out) on fleabay and retire RICH ! :inlove:

(Estimated Opening fleabay bid ...2.3 gazillion zloty's)

Ron
---
"People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk."- Stephen King

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Waiting patiently for additional suggestions from Squonk for it's use, I too have been putting off trying it. :popcorn:

Now I can't decide if I should crack it open ....
View attachment 74262

...and mix with it...or...sell it (after Canada runs out) on fleabay and retire RICH!

(Estimated Opening fleabay bid ...2.3 gazillion zloty's)

Ron
---
"People think that I must be a very strange person. This is not correct. I have the heart of a small boy. It is in a glass jar on my desk."- Stephen King
You really need to crack it open and give it a whiff. It smells really good, so good you'll be tempted to use too much. Use a light touch. I put together a strawberry ice cream waffle cone today, but it's gonna take a long steep.

The Vape Crusader

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Times sure have changed.
Although when I was little, some of the other kids were just as unruly as today.
Even at a young age I always thought they were brats.

Back to the tangent subject:

I don't think kids have gotten worse, I think we are humans who age, and our perspective changes.

Kids, in general, ARE brats. I'm sure I had my share of it as a kid... my parents would LOVE to tell me some stories. Kids are the center of the universe, completely immaterial things are important to them, and when something doesn't go their way, it's the end of the world. Maturity is the process of shaking off those habits.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Back to the tangent subject:

I don't think kids have gotten worse, I think we are humans who age, and our perspective changes.

Kids, in general, ARE brats. I'm sure I had my share of it as a kid... my parents would LOVE to tell me some stories. Kids are the center of the universe, completely immaterial things are important to them, and when something doesn't go their way, it's the end of the world. Maturity is the process of shaking off those habits.
little_rascals_hi_sign.gif

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You really need to crack it open and give it a whiff. It smells really good, so good you'll be tempted to use too much. Use a light touch. I put together a strawberry ice cream waffle cone today, but it's gonna take a long steep.

Many Thanks for your Advice!

I seem to remember Mr. Goodbar (of Zap Comics fame) saying "It's better to have INW Waffle juice and no money than to have money but no INW Waffle juice" (or something similar :))

I'll have to think more on this subject. I feel a nap coming on. That will certainly help. ;)

Ron
---
"...there's a conflict in every human heart, between the rational and the irrational, between good and evil, and good does not always triumph."-Lieutenant General Corman (Apocalypse Now (1979)

VU Sponsors