Become a Patron!

Inawera Flavours direct

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nobody had Biscuit. Nobody! So, in a state of mild desperation, I decided to order "direct." Or so I thought.

For those not familiar, Inawera is an Italian company manufacturing flavorings for e-liquids (and lesser uses such as food or drink). I found out, in fact, that inaweraflavours.com is not located in Italy but rather in Spain (according to the contact info) although the contact person, Boris Nikolachvili, may not be Spanish. In fact, my shipment came from Poland. More to the point, it was manufactured there. Or maybe the packaging was made in Poland. 'Doesn't matter nor am I claiming multinational hijinx. As long as I got the good stuff I don't care; just thought it was interesting.

But I digress, a frequent personal shortcoming, often occurring in conjunction with verbosity.. Shipping was a little high at $9.14 in addition to which I was charged $4.51 tax. Dunno who the latter went to. Spain, Poland, Italy, no idea. This on an order that was just over $20 but I had to have Biscuit. Everybody said it is sooo gooood. I ordered a half-dozen other flavorings, in part because there is a minimum order requirement (the exact amount of which escapes me).

The order was placed on September 6th and shipped out (from Poland) on September 7th via Priority Registered Airmail to arrive at my Oregon home today, September 19th. Slow, plane, I guess. Shipping notice was sent and tracking was provided.

Everything was well-packed with styrofoam peanuts absorbing any bumps or rough freight handlers. Each bottle was enclosed in a dammit-I'll-open-it-with-scissors plastic clamshell suitable for hanging on a pegboard display. Two of the bottles leaked (a little) inside the packaging, but that happens.

Since this is s'posed to be a review (which I seldom write but thought this information might be of interest to someone, particularly the admirable DIY contributors with which VU community is blessed. So, thumbs up or A-OK or however reviewers say a vendor is all right by them. A little spendy (mostly $3.71 per 10ml factory plastic bottle) but getting here is a little high-dime and one could complain for all the good it would do about paying tax to some unknown foreign entity. If I get mildly desperate in the future, I'd probably order from them again again. I'm foolish that way.

VU Sponsors