Become a Patron!

In search for a new RDA and also an RDTA or RTA

HighSAMurai

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
now i own a mason 30mm and have been wanting to get something with a lot more flavor and from what research ive done all i keep hearing about are the goon,cosmonaut,and conspiracy Let me know what your suggestions are as such for an rda,and as for rtas/rdtas go i hear a lot about the avocado,kylin,sherman ect..

Last edited:

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
The outcome will be more likely subjective since we all have different taste, perspectives and opinion. Doing some research on your own might be not bad, and nailing it down to a couple, the come back and ask about these specifically. We do have lots of good reviewers here, that are not affiliated with the brands and most likely in comparison to YouTube, will and can give you an honest opinion. However most of them are super busy, so having them give you a full review for 10+ products might not be possible. But it doesn't hurt to try. Take a look at paratech's, deucesjack's, anthonyvapes's, whiskey's, mjag's, and kingpin's reviews over in our written review section, as well as anthony's over on YouTube. Maybe that makes things easier, unless somebody else can chime in an give their opinion.

Disclaimer: if I forgot to name a reviewer here, I'm sorry, just listed the ones that came to my mind right off the bat lol

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been loving the 22" avocado rdta since the very first day I bought it. Thrrow a dual fused set up in there, its awesome. Also, bought my CSMNT clone from fasttech its fucking phenomenal

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I like my Aromamizer Supreme V2 quite a bit. It's the best rebuildable atomizer I've used to date, albeit I'm a bit new. It's about as good a system as I've had so far.

jerryprague

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am jumping in and getting the Aromamizer Titan, because the build options are amazing and it's taking almost 30ml of liquid, and it just looks so major.

I have been enjoying MTL with a Svoemesto Kayfun v4 clone so far that's the one I go to the most these days.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have a 22mm Vaporesso Gemini. I like it but I find air bubbles get caught in it at the juice holes. Maybe I have to use a thinner juice in it. The Aromamizer Supreme V2 is my all day tank right now. The Titan would be a novelty but not much more. I like to change my juices a bit. A tank that holds a whole bottle is a bit too extreme for me. Maybe 10ml would be about my max volume.

Cbolen14

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Id like to try and RDA, rdta or a RTA just can't bring myself to pay for one. If anyone out there has an old one they would wanna send me I'll send a old tank I have that I don't use or if you just have an old one you just don't use anymore it would be appreciated alot

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Id like to try and RDA, rdta or a RTA just can't bring myself to pay for one. If anyone out there has an old one they would wanna send me I'll send a old tank I have that I don't use or if you just have an old one you just don't use anymore it would be appreciated alot
You do realize that you can get a rebuild-able system from Chinese vendors for less than the cost of shipping an old tank, if you're just looking for something to experiment on. Check out Fasttech and 3FVape. Clone RBAs are often good quality for under $10 shipped. RDTAs are under 15 and great RTAs can be had for under 20. Shipping an old tank would probably cost more in time and money.

VU Sponsors