Become a Patron!

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all! I have been researching for days trying to find regulated squonker mods but i end up seeing it go sold out. I have no shame on saying this but this is my first time getting into squonking and i heard so many good things about it but too bad there isnt much option out there for squonking mods. I would settle for a 75-80 watt as ill mostly run single coil option anyway but more than 75-80 watt would be nice too. I hear about Kanger dripbox 160 but i feel like they feel cheap and i'd rather hear other squonk mods out there for better option. MY budget is $120 or less. There is the FastTech option on ordering but it would take me days to get it. I could probably just pay the extra shipping for the 5-8 days but i would like to hear other options out there if there is any available from a different site that i have missed that offers USPS First Class Packaging or even Priority Mail. Now i kind of pin pointed down my option to Wraith by The Council of Vapor, HCigar VT Inbox (This one, i cant find any sites that offer this other than FastTech,3FVape, or even Gear Beast so please do share a site that offers USPS First Class or Priority Mail), Lost Vapes Therione DNA 75 (Although this might sound like theyre expensive, maybe i can get one for cheaper but its not a guarantee so please do share if you find one thats priced at $120 or less), and lastly the Geek Vapes GBOX S100 (This is literally the last option for me if i have to). Also, if you can, please provide the site that sells the squonker bottle of whichever you think the squonker regulated mod i should get :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I want to say good luck in your search. Not sure I fully desire a regulated squonk mod, though after my day today I'm pondering that as an option. Never have been one to shut all the doors open to me. :) If you do find something decent at around half what you've budgeted, gimme a holler through the forum or pm, please and thank you?

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want to say good luck in your search. Not sure I fully desire a regulated squonk mod, though after my day today I'm pondering that as an option. Never have been one to shut all the doors open to me. :) If you do find something decent at around half what you've budgeted, gimme a holler through the forum or pm, please and thank you?
Sure not a problem. Im not really into mechanical mods as i wont be for a while so i have to go with a regulated squonk mod. I just want a really good regulated squonk mod for convenience :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sure not a problem. Im not really into mechanical mods as i wont be for a while so i have to go with a regulated squonk mod. I just want a really good regulated squonk mod for convenience :)

Kind of opposite end here. *chuckles* Got started squonking and realized there was seemingly only mechs for that. So, got seduced by mechs with their simplicity, durability, ease of use. Had a fun battery incident today though. Seems like the second battery I've kind of lost in the last few months too. That bit of luck facing me I kind of think regulated might offer some "dummy" protection for me, not that I am but hey life & poop both happen. :)

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kind of opposite end here. *chuckles* Got started squonking and realized there was seemingly only mechs for that. So, got seduced by mechs with their simplicity, durability, ease of use. Had a fun battery incident today though. Seems like the second battery I've kind of lost in the last few months too. That bit of luck facing me I kind of think regulated might offer some "dummy" protection for me, not that I am but hey life & poop both happen. :)
Ah i see. I guess thats side you gotta deal with mechanical mods. Like you said, i am quite the opposite of you. I just want something safe and just vape with convenience, dont want to deal with tinkering with mechanical mods just yet :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do comprehend that, genuinely do. Not everyone thinks peanut butter & marmalade go well together either. Oddly enough I've been known to enjoy that combination. * chuckles * Saul Goode is a darn fine author. :)

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do comprehend that, genuinely do. Not everyone thinks peanut butter & marmalade go well together either. Oddly enough I've been known to enjoy that combination. * chuckles * Saul Goode is a darn fine author. :)
I gotta try that some time at least haha. We'll, looks like i'll have to wait for other people's response and see how it goes :)

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

splucked

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOOOOOOO! Man you just literally made my day. I tried ecig-city earlier and they werent on stock. Thanks for making me go back and check up. Im definitely will pick up a HCigar for sure. I was gonna go with Therion but this decides it all :)

I haven't bought anything from ecig-city. I was eyeing the Inbox on 3FVape. As luck would have it, my most recent 3F order has been sitting in Customs for over 2 weeks so I'm not inclined to keep buying from China. No patience. Please let me know how you make out.

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't bought anything from ecig-city. I was eyeing the Inbox on 3FVape. As luck would have it, my most recent 3F order has been sitting in Customs for over 2 weeks so I'm not inclined to keep buying from China. No patience. Please let me know how you make out.
I feel you man. I have ordered from 3FVape as well. Shipping takes forever over there. There is a ecig-city store at my area and they seem to be okay, i hope the same with the online order as well. I will let you know how it goes. I am excited to get the HCigar as somebody gave a solid review on it, probably of the best regulated squonk mod. For its price, you cant really beat it, well, unless you go with Lost Vapes Drone but that costs a lot. I think ill be happy with the HCigar for now and will upgrade to a custom one or even a high/super high end Squonker later :)

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just placed my order with a free shipping option, lets see how long it would take to prepare the package and ship out :)

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks like in my opinion from the list I just mentioned, half budget you're looking for is down to Wraith by The Council Of Vapor (you can get this for as cheap as $29.99 right now, I think it might be on sale) or the Geek Vapes GBOX S100 (you can wait for a while and see if it stocks up which is priced at $48.99 or other if you want, you can squeeze a couple of extra bucks and get it on most sites for at least $63-68). Wraith is a single 18650 battery though with 80w while GBOX S100 is a dual 18650 batteries that holds up to 100w. Wraith squonk bottle holds 5ml of e juice, while the GBOX S100 doesn't have any description flaming how much capacity it holds, I have researched and they said the squonk bottle holds up to 7ml of e juice (i might be wrong thoigh with the defaulth bottle it comes with) which also fits a kanger dripbox 160 squonk bottle in there which also holds 7ml of e juice. Hope that helps you decide on which regulated squonk mod to get :). If you want, you can squeeze a little more money to get the HCigar VT Inbox as well, which costs at $89.99 but you'll have to wait for me to get the mod so I can let you know how well it works but then again, it's a super solid mid as I researched it through Google and YouTube reviews. I'll keep you updated with the HCigar VT Inbox though!

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The vt inbox is a decent mod.I've got one,in fact,I bought it from ecig-city when they first came out.Ecig-city is a good vendor,I've ordered from them on several occasions.The choice of regulated,reasonable priced squonk mods is slim since the lost vape drone and the gbox s100 have both been discontinued. I don't think Kanger is even producing anymore of the three models they had.

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The vt inbox is a decent mod.I've got one,in fact,I bought it from ecig-city when they first came out.Ecig-city is a good vendor,I've ordered from them on several occasions.The choice of regulated,reasonable priced squonk mods is slim since the lost vape drone and the gbox s100 have both been discontinued. I don't think Kanger is even producing anymore of the three models they had.
Ah i see. How would you compare it to Lost Vapes Therione BF DNA 75 Single 18650 battery? Also regarding the HCigar VT Inbox, Can it take Kanger Dripbox 160 Squonk bottles? How about Cappy and Lukkos Silk Squonk bottles? If anything, what other squonk bottles can it take?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kanger stopped production of the Drip boxes?

Dang! Have to grab another couple 160's before they are all gone.
for ~$40 can't be beat.

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have a therion,so can't really compare. The vt inbox will only take the proprietary bottles,you can't use any other bottles with it. I believe the therion will work with the Lukkos silks and supersoft bottles.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Zaxxaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

for ~$40 can't be beat.
I don't know that for a fact,but sure seems that way. Don't see them listed anymore at very many places. I would hrab them if you can find them. I migjt hunt down a 160 myself.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know that for a fact,but sure seems that way. Don't see them listed anymore at very many places. I would hrab them if you can find them. I migjt hunt down a 160 myself.

I think the DB2 may be discontinued but I think the DB and DB160 are still going concerns.

Heck you can still get Kanger Kbox mini 50W mods.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Ecig-city is a very good vendor IME

While the HCigar VT75 Inbox does only use proprietary bottles, they are cheap to get on FastTech

Just place your order well before you might need them. While I don't use mine everyday, I've had it for months and have never had to replace the bottle. I think it comes with a spare, can't remember.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wraith by The Council Of Vapor (you can get this for as cheap as $29.99 right now, I think it might be on sale) or the Geek Vapes GBOX S100 (you can wait for a while and see if it stocks up which is priced at $48.99 or other if you want, you can squeeze a couple of extra bucks and get it on most sites for at least $63-68). Wraith is a single 18650 battery though with 80w

Yeah single cell works for me, most of the time *ahem* fucking damn bad luck run on batteries lately *cough,cough, spits, says vastooie*.

I'm not overbuilding on them because I sub in a safe range. I even have asked a few of the other 'old hands' and they agree I stay rather safe, if not I get a boot up the ass. :) Not keen on the shape of the Wraith exactly but guess it has to be like moss, grow on ya.

I am using an old Reo Grand clone today as I've no repair kits for one of my Coppervapes. Seems a few batteries going nuclear or near so frazzles out the copper firing arm a bit. Gee, no idea at all why. *chuckles* I just got caught short stocked and in a money pinch. Ha, I never have money, minute I get it, it, it goes. Pfft, only money. *shrugs* :) I don't need it, can't take it along anyway.

for ~$40 can't be beat.

You better save me at least two, I'll take black or gray, please, no gray make it blue or green. :) Wait
they got White, black, red hmmm yeah okay, black or red. Spanky would whoop me for getting a storm trooper one.

An, yeah Ah be settle up with you later if'n ya do put two back fer me. Hell you're practically in my backyard anyway, I'd just figure you'd fire bomb me or take a pound o' flesh by putting me to doing stuff.

Yep, my wife can and will 'farm me out'. "hey you, go there and do such for so an so."

"'tay. bicycle, sees ya then."

Ecig-city is a very good vendor IME

Gospel 'nuff fer me to not hesitate buying from 'em. That and my bud 420 uses them. dude rocked it by trying to destroy that indestructible mod once, ran it over, viced it. shhhheeeet, didn't bother the mod too bad.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello all! I have been researching for days trying to find regulated squonker mods but i end up seeing it go sold out. I have no shame on saying this but this is my first time getting into squonking and i heard so many good things about it but too bad there isnt much option out there for squonking mods. I would settle for a 75-80 watt as ill mostly run single coil option anyway but more than 75-80 watt would be nice too. I hear about Kanger dripbox 160 but i feel like they feel cheap and i'd rather hear other squonk mods out there for better option. MY budget is $120 or less. There is the FastTech option on ordering but it would take me days to get it. I could probably just pay the extra shipping for the 5-8 days but i would like to hear other options out there if there is any available from a different site that i have missed that offers USPS First Class Packaging or even Priority Mail. Now i kind of pin pointed down my option to Wraith by The Council of Vapor, HCigar VT Inbox (This one, i cant find any sites that offer this other than FastTech,3FVape, or even Gear Beast so please do share a site that offers USPS First Class or Priority Mail), Lost Vapes Therione DNA 75 (Although this might sound like theyre expensive, maybe i can get one for cheaper but its not a guarantee so please do share if you find one thats priced at $120 or less), and lastly the Geek Vapes GBOX S100 (This is literally the last option for me if i have to). Also, if you can, please provide the site that sells the squonker bottle of whichever you think the squonker regulated mod i should get :)
If you want a decent regulated squonker you'll have to pay a slightly higher premium than $120 bucks.

C3scott

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My YFTK SVA DNA has been great so far. It has brought back my liking of temp control. Reviews are getting better on fasttech. Internals are accessible if repairs are needed and the magnets on the door are good.

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My order has been shipped yesterday, so their policy about shipping the next day is right. Free Shipping is the same shipping method as First Class Package. It saves me a bit of money because its free :D I cant wait for the squonker to come and i am super excited :)

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you want a decent regulated squonker you'll have to pay a slightly higher premium than $120 bucks.
Ill stick with HCigar VT Inbox for now, i have another squonker in mind but it wont be released any time soon, got that premium price tag too so by the time im looking for a high end squonk mod, i should have money saved up and that unreleased squonk mod will be released :)

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here ya go, these are still available to purchase online :)
https://ecig-city.com/products/council-vapor-wraith-80w?variant=21889052547
https://ecig-city.com/products/hcigar-vt-inbox-vtinbox-evolv-vt75-tc-box-mod?variant=44081465294
They ship next day or in 2 days max. Free Shipping method is First Class USPS so you save some money on that free shipping while being a USPS First Class :D

Thanks for the help. My problem is not finding one though, it's receiving it.

splucked

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My order has been shipped yesterday, so their policy about shipping the next day is right. Free Shipping is the same shipping method as First Class Package. It saves me a bit of money because its free :D I cant wait for the squonker to come and i am super excited :)

Just found the same price/free shipping on myvaporstore.com. They're located nearby :cool: so I pulled the trigger. Still need to order a ton of flavor concentrates so it's looking to be another Ramen Noodles month for me. :rolleyes::D

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Currently in LOVE with this thing. I paid $130 for mine. Worth every damn penny. Lost Vape Drone, OG Goon, Chubby cap from Districtf5ve and a ZapWrapz Snake Skin and brushed Titanium.

I hate my wife's Wraith. Heavy for a single 18650 and really wide. Don't like how it feels in my hand. She loves it though.

I won't use anything that uses a proprietary bottle. One more thing to go wrong if they ever stop making it. Replacements could prove difficult.

20170809_033222.jpg

splucked

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won't use anything that uses a proprietary bottle. One more thing to go wrong if they ever stop making it.

Happily, replacement bottles are readily available now. Easy enough to stock up. Thing is, in my experience, there's a McGyver for everything.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
See with these regulate squonk mods. I wouldn't mind having them but they be bulky. For a dual 18650 and a bottle is like not her battery. The common designs I see is like the drone. Near diamond shape design and it be bulky =<. I'm still looking but atm I'm working in 3d printing a single 18650 squonk mod lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here ya go, these are still available to purchase online :)
https://ecig-city.com/products/council-vapor-wraith-80w?variant=21889052547
https://ecig-city.com/products/hcigar-vt-inbox-vtinbox-evolv-vt75-tc-box-mod?variant=44081465294
They ship next day or in 2 days max. Free Shipping method is First Class USPS so you save some money on that free shipping while being a USPS First Class :D
The wraith I was about to buy. But meh want to work on making a customer on design ^^. But it is a consideration.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just like the squonk bottle be behind in the middle. I like to switch my hands up and I don't like how most bottles are for left handed. Imo

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I thought I was going to hate that about the drone. But because I'm using the bottles it came with (sort of hard but 11ml capacity) I have to re position and use my thumb either way. I bought some softer bottles but I like the 11ml and the fact that they don't move around inside like the smaller bottles do. It's 2nd nature to me now. Left or right handed I move the Drone 1/4 turn which conveniently also places my air holes on my goon where I can see the juice inside and squonk to my hearts content lol.

I prob would like the Wraith if it wasn't so wide. The squonk is in a really good place to just vape and squonk without having to re position the mod in your hand left or right handed. I also dislike how to operate the menu. I find it pretty wonky. BUT for $30!? If I didn't have the $$ to spend on a Drone, the Wraith and I would become intimate. Another con IMO is the Wraith uses unicorn type bottles to squonk with. They are soft to the point where its hard to put the unicorn piece on it without squishing juice out.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see what you mean. That's why I'm working on building mine. Out things together is easy.. But wiring wise is a bit tricky for me lol!

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You should make a build thread and then mention me so i can follow it lol. There are some helpful knowledgeable folks here that could help and I'm also very interested. I want to eventually try my hand at making my own mod. I doubt I'll go the printer route. More likely make it out of a piece of 2x4. Want sort of a beater mod I won't feel bad if I scratch it lol.

Bardiel003

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You should make a build thread and then mention me so i can follow it lol. There are some helpful knowledgeable folks here that could help and I'm also very interested. I want to eventually try my hand at making my own mod. I doubt I'll go the printer route. More likely make it out of a piece of 2x4. Want sort of a beater mod I won't feel bad if I scratch it lol.

Surorisgly... I I'm another forum from UK where it's mostly common there ish Lmao! I have a blue print prototype. And I'm working on parts from motley mod parts except 510 connector would be from mod maker 510 v4 version

DagMatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Another con IMO is the Wraith uses unicorn type bottles to squonk with. They are soft to the point where its hard to put the unicorn piece on it without squishing juice out.

That is my absolutely biggest pet peeve about the Wraith (even more than the janky battery/bottle door). The stock bottle is so soft, but the tip is so tough to get on and off. Anyone know of better replacement bottle?

MaxPerilous

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
That is my absolutely biggest pet peeve about the Wraith (even more than the janky battery/bottle door). The stock bottle is so soft, but the tip is so tough to get on and off. Anyone know of better replacement bottle?
Can't help you there. My wife basically just envelops the entire assembly with a paper towel every time she has to refill lol. One solution might be those 30ml 510 refill bottles. Just fill it through the 510 and never have to take off the unicorn top except to clean it.

DagMatt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Can't help you there. My wife basically just envelops the entire assembly with a paper towel every time she has to refill lol. One solution might be those 30ml 510 refill bottles. Just fill it through the 510 and never have to take off the unicorn top except to clean it.

Yep, I've def been looking at those top refill bottles.

splucked

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Chillaxman How are you making out with your Inbox? Just got mine. It's a pretty little thing (red) and after being at the mercy of batteries for the past 2 months, a regulated squonk is positively dreamy. Highly satisfying vape with the Pulse 22. :shades: The bottle's stiff but not horrible. My only real criticism is the mushy, rattly fire button. I think I'll wait a while before I start dismantling the thing, though. :D

Chillaxman

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Chillaxman How are you making out with your Inbox? Just got mine. It's a pretty little thing (red) and after being at the mercy of batteries for the past 2 months, a regulated squonk is positively dreamy. Highly satisfying vape with the Pulse 22. :shades: The bottle's stiff but not horrible. My only real criticism is the mushy, rattly fire button. I think I'll wait a while before I start dismantling the thing, though. :D
I havent checked in here for the past week because i was testing the mod. It sounds nice that youre liking the mod. Im glad that youre getting along well with a regulated squonker :) Yes i have to agree with the fire button, i too have a problem with it. For some reason it gets in my way and i fire it by accidents in some incidents. I gotta say for testing it for a week, i like the mod as well. I always get the perfect drip because if there is extra e juice, it sucks it in back. No worries of a dripping! I love that :) The tube does get built with the squonk pin but what i did was i took it off the squonk pin and put back the squonk pin and screwed everything back, then i put the tube and the tube does stay in. So far its been working well. Ill update again in a week or 2 and see how it goes. Im glad i switched over to Squonking :D

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Besides the Kanger 160 squonker mod what other regulated squonker mods use dual 18650 batteries?

VU Sponsors