Become a Patron!

Imren 38amp 2600mH BATTERIES

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well I have been following the battery scenario there is a new company that makes batteries
the name is IMREN they have apparently by early reports bought the intellectual properties
of some of the Japanese battery makers.. I just got two new cells in I have not tested them
technically yet I will get to that this next week... But they are great on some of the battery forums they have tested them and they have lower internal resistance then the VTC5 so I have now sub-ohmed for 3 hours on these pups and have not had one heat up or prob at .2 ohms....

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
yo, where's the freaky sig? loved that!

Looking forward to your test results!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
hopefully these turn out good because we may need a replacement for sonys
After a day of use the are trumping the LG 35 A they have great life I am doing more testing it will take me a week to do a formal review and they are getting better life than the Vtc5. Until I can do a more scientific review I won't have numbers but my opinion the rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
if you dont mind me asking where'd you pick them up at?
Ebay trusted seller I always deal with I have never gotten a fake from him I have I used to buy from wherever but I have been on ebay for 15 years so I have gotten pretty good with who is who.. I buy and sell alot of high end stuff for my vape monies haha

cmbrstefan

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mrscaryz was wondering about the imrens are they really any good. My local b&m would like to order some as Thailand is scarce about batteries.

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Still no test charts on these batteries? At 38 amp continuous I would think that someone would be testing them and that they would be for sale Everywhere unless of course there is a supply shortage due to Santa's Elves being busy this time if year.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mrscaryz was wondering about the imrens are they really any good. My local b&m would like to order some as Thailand is scarce about batteries.
I was not wondering about the Imrens now see you guys got me to respond and I am on a month vacation they are great batteries I have not finished my testing because to be blunt I am burned out from my real job and vape related stuff. I would doubt that the Imren rated at 38A is continous I do know this much they last just as long as the Sony VTC5's in a Mech at .3 ohms I am not testing below that if you want to go ahead since they are so new I doubt we will see much testing on them several vape vendors are already selling I have 3 sets and they are in my rotation..

Ok Im off to finish vacation

VU Sponsors