Become a Patron!

IMR VRK 3000MAH battery !

I went to Miami vapor expo show on june 11th and picked up a few VRK3000MAH Battery from VRK POWER booth.
they are really kicking-ass batteries.
Took me about 4hours to charge them all and they last a lot longer than my lg hg2 brown in my rx200s mod

It also solves the target vtc 75 battery issue. You can run it dead and the device is not affected.
here are some pictures:

1-1606131F442335.JPG

vrk3000a.jpg

vrk3000b.png
vrk3000c.png

vrk3000d.png

Highly recommanded@!!

If anybody tried this battery,pls share here in this thread.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have this identical post&pics on ECF so I'll just paste my reply.
Sorry to have cut the quotes, hope it still reads properly...

I know nothing of this label, I expect we'll hear about it soon both good and bad.
A new kickin' battery on the market would be great, however...

You give no reference specs... from what charge level? ... at what charge rate?

What is the "target vtc 75 battery issue"?

I have a VTC, but not a "target", Tarot or whatever.
What do you mean "run it dead" ?

I'm extremely skeptical of an 18650 managing both 3000mAh and 30A, so I have to presume that's not a CDR rating but rather some unspecified pulse rating.
That's a yellow card... at the least.

eta: just had a look at your pic from the show floor... that MLM pitch isn't confidence inspiring.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would say 3000 mAh 20A OR 1500+- mAh 30A not both.
Seems like just another rewrap.
If it says 3000 mAh 30A it's not real and neither is "40"A.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would say 3000 mAh 20A OR 1500+- mAh 30A not both.
Seems like just another rewrap.
If it says 3000 mAh 30A it's not real and neither is "40"A.
Their own webpage says 20A continuous 35A max. Labeled 30A. Made in China.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sounds about right.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This shit is thinly veiled spam.

It was late and I didn't feel like playing investigator so I cut my question asking if OP was a vendor or rep. The few posts on both fora don't scan like say... a recently outed batt shill.

But it could go either way.
Everyone should have a close look at the company's business/marketing plan in the pic.
That's almost always a red flag... sorry MLM'ers, I'm not buyin'.

If you want to viral advertise the right way send a few to Mooch.

He's a busy guy with an actual real life, and job, so that backlog of his isn't getting any smaller. But that would go a long way towards establishing some new vendor's intentions. Till the results come in at least (in most cases). :)
IMO anyway.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
at least we will get the truth from his tests; or, are you saying that he doesn't actually test them?
How did you understand that from what I said?

The point is that if you know in advance that the batteries you sell suck (which they do), you shouldn't send them to someone that would test them and reveal the truth about them.

The point of selling rewraps is to make money, by buying cheep C bins and selling them for more by presenting them as something they are not.
If I were a distributer of rewraps I would do anything to avoid sending them to testing by mooch or anyone else.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
How did you understand that from what I said?

The point is that if you know in advance that the batteries you sell suck (which they do), you shouldn't send them to someone that would test them and reveal the truth about them.

The point of selling rewraps is to make money, by buying cheep C bins and selling them for more by presenting them as something they are not.
If I were a distributer of rewraps I would do anything to avoid sending them to testing by mooch or anyone else.
ummm relax a bit, bro. what you think, doesn't always com across as delivery is lost.
the first one, came across(to ME) like a question on mooch.. so I was curious
other than that, I agree with what you said.

Last edited:

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sounds like unsubstantiated crap to me and that never fly's with the educated.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Meh at least the pics are not as bad as that other company that is full of shit.
No fuckmo with implanted horns with a dead short rig on card board holding the battery box with his foot.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered a set of VRK 18650 today for my Triade DNA200.......

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are Chinese but as Mooch states they are good. If they are similar to an HG2 does that mean I can charge them at 2 Amps? HG2 is also 1.5A regular charge but 4A fast charge so 2A is okay. These only say the regular charge on their website, not the fast charge. If no one knows I will let you guys know after 10 charge cycles which will be a few weeks or so. The charger will do it's best to protect batteries so it should stop if they cannot handle it. Also rated 20A by Mooch is very good. I think HG2 is only 18?

Other than that I got butt raped by a b&m on these. HG2's there were $8 but these were "better" so $13! There is a higher profit margin on these to begin with being Chinese. I see I paid $2-$3 too much each and purchased quantity. Bullshit. Manny, what did you pay per piece?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They are Chinese but as Mooch states they are good. If they are similar to an HG2 does that mean I can charge them at 2 Amps? HG2 is also 1.5A regular charge but 4A fast charge so 2A is okay. These only say the regular charge on their website, not the fast charge. If no one knows I will let you guys know after 10 charge cycles which will be a few weeks or so. The charger will do it's best to protect batteries so it should stop if they cannot handle it. Also rated 20A by Mooch is very good. I think HG2 is only 18?

Other than that I got butt raped by a b&m on these. HG2's there were $8 but these were "better" so $13! There is a higher profit margin on these to begin with being Chinese. I see I paid $2-$3 too much each and purchased quantity. Bullshit. Manny, what did you pay per piece?
$10.00 each and for buying (6) a $2.50 discount so $7.50ea free shipping from Texas

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HE4s and Sammy 25Rs for $4.50 to $5... all over the place.

If I needed 25A cells, I'd hunt down some of the LG or Samsung offerings in that spec.
I damn sure wouldn't pay extra on a flyer with some new (and probably re-wrapped) name.

I like my face too much. My pretty, pretty face. :p

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It appears that the OP is trying to sell rewrapped HG2's and claim they work much better than HG2's.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Correction: I did not get screwed as bad as I thought. You can get them as low as $7.50EA from unknown venders. Average price is 8.50 to $100 and as high as$16EA! I paid 11.04EA but I got Two nice 3 battery holders thrown in that are like $3.50 each for $1. I bought 6 batteries. So I actually paid $9.71EA. About average and no age verification bullshit. I was wondering what kind of great deal you got, Manny and where?

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Correction: I did not get screwed as bad as I thought. You can get them as low as $7.50EA from unknown venders. Average price is 8.50 to $100 and as high as$16EA! I paid 11.04EA but I got Two nice 3 battery holders thrown in that are like $3.50 each for $1. I bought 6 batteries. So I actually paid $9.71EA. About average and no age verification bullshit. I was wondering what kind of great deal you got, Manny and where?
Why get rewapped rejects when you can get Authentic for less than $6.50 each?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mooch says they are more like 25 amps... They are some 're-wrap LG.... I bought some for like $7.00each.... they should be in tomorrow....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mooch bench tested these already..... And they did good on the bench test.....

Yep they tested tested like an HG2 which the OP said is not as good as this battery.
Rewrapped HG2 is likely.

And as with rewraps we do not know what will be under the wrapper next month...

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got mine today and they work good....... They hit..... That's all I'm saying.....
IMAG1989.jpgIMAG1988.jpgIMAG1990_1.jpgIMAG1991_1.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I bought 4 Orbtronic 18650 batteries. They were recommended to me by a flashlight collector at Amazon who is also a vaper. Everyone else (flashlight collectors) told me no to every Orbtronic battery except this one guy. Do any of you have these or have advice? Maybe @Mooch can help? $20 for 2. I bought 4 batteries/$40. I'm afraid to use them.

Orbronic 18650.jpg

KDodds

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have no idea on the particular battery you're showing here, BUT, Orbtronic is not an off-brand, they manufacture the Panasonics. When I was using primarily lower wattage, 1.5Ω, MTL regulated devices, all I used were the 3400mAh Panasonics (made by Orbtronic). Which, I believe, are still regarded as the best high capacity batteries.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been paying under $7 for all of my genuine HG2's I have bought.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Orbtronics are good cells..... Very high end and super expensive....... I use them on high power flashlights......

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The original post batteries obviously have something in the misinformation section as the new LG cells havent even been introduced to the public yet so those specs are yet to be seen in the consumer market. Those are definitely LG cells though, the positive terminal is a tell tale sign, Im guessing they are HE4's or HG2's but without actual bench marking its a guessing game.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well, as long as I can use them. I have 8 of the LGH2's. Rock solid. The yellow LG's area a POS. I don't chain vape but by the end of the next morning, I have to charge...at least on my HCigar. My Sigelei Spark however hold a good charge with them. I will try the Orbtronics. They're both married so I'll have to pull a dual off of the shelf.

VU Sponsors