Mod Team Leader

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Also, if you are on the west coast, you have one hour to complete the survey the FDA will weigh heavily upon. Every number of us counts!

Read your link. I hope to hell that enough vapers spoke up and took the survey AND wrote to the FDA, as I did in a lengthy address.

“It’s not the FDA’s crackdown on the illegal sale of e-cigarettes to minors that is met with outrage by the vaping community. It’s the continued misinformation campaign about the dangers of the products and the permanent harm to public health being done by those confusing smokers into believing e-cigarettes won’t eventually save their lives. That’s what’s outrageous.”

Good one.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I listened to Dr. Farsalinos and Dimitris Agrafiotis live stream.
I/we urge everyone to listen to this!!! See the link in the OP. Don't be complacent thinking other vapers will speak for you. We need to act in a matter of "numbers". In other words, we needed to inundate them with our opinion.

Since the "Survey" deadline has passed, and WE FELL SHORT OF MAKING OUR VOICE HEARD, There is still a chance for your voice to be heard. Go to www.casaa.com and click on the link to tell your story. We have until JUNE 19th to do this.

PLEASE, PLEASE do your part and speak up for the vaping community. If you don't, it's YOUR FAULT if OUR vaping rights are revoked.

Speak up for your right to vape.

VU Sponsors