Become a Patron!

I'm looking for bulk cereal flavored juices. (120ml or more)

jj_wakeland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's your guys' go-to for a good cereal vape? I try to avoid crazy priced juices, so I usually buy in larger bottles to save a few bucks. Iv'e been on the same flavors for a while so I'm looking for something new!

Bad Drip Labs has a good flavor called Cereal Killer that I have found to be quite flavorful...has a fruity pebbles taste (to me at least). My go-to choice would have to be 9 South's Cereal Killa to be the best I have ever tasted, it is my everyday vape.

DickyT

╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll second Cereal Killa by 9 South. I get fruit loops on the inhale and the milk that is left after a bottle of fruit loops on the exhale. Tasty! But I have not been able to find it in 120ml yet.

CurlyMerkin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Casey Jones Maineline Reserve has thier Two Cans (Froot Loop cereal) for 27.00 for a 120 ml. I have not tried it yet ( i just ordered a bunch of bulk juice.... Awaiting Vape Mail!!) but i heard nothing but good things about CJ's, and their prices are on point!! Check 'Em out.
www.caseyjonesmainelinereserve.com
image.jpg

Adam Paseman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looper by ANML is rather good. Not sure they make 120ml bottles but the drip club offers discounts on multiple bottles.

Ibe also tried Loop Ninja and its more milky rhan cerealy.

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
Interested in finding a fruit loops/pebbles juice that won't break the bank as well like the OP asked.
Might just be me but I was totally underwhelmed by the legendary Cereal Killa, I thought it was muted and tasted like dry cardboard. This was compared to a juice I got from Vapor Fumes in Melbourne Fl called fruity loops w milk. Next Friday they will have a sale on 120ml bottles for 34$.

Last edited:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just mixed Apple & Cherry into my Artic by accident, Phone rang, it's pretty good. .05 coil @ 20.5 watts. Gonna make some more. ;) 50 Ml should do.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$39. for 120ml. If I could do that X 50 orders a day for three years, Wow. I buy a gallon of VG for under 25.00. That's mega profit.

dionysuskiss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vape Wild has a surprisingly good Fruit Hoops flavor. 120ml for $19.99 or 240ml for $34.99. They have other cereal flavors as well. More of an orange flavor than lemon.

sonarman

Member For 4 Years
$39. for 120ml. If I could do that X 50 orders a day for three years, Wow. I buy a gallon of VG for under 25.00. That's mega profit.

Factor in flavors, mic, all the supplies gone thru to get your final juice right, bottles, website fees, and labels/printer ink. What is the mark up at that point?

VU Sponsors