Become a Patron!

I'm a vendor and should only post in this thread

cyn661

Unlisted Vendor
Hello, My name is Cynthia I'm a Customer service rep at www.Ejuicecorner.com and we are not a scam. We are a new company that opened up last Friday. We get mail addresses from friends and family referrals, social media also when a customer signs up with our company as a returned guest or new customer we send out bulk emails with sales. if you would like to be removed from our email list feel free and contact us at 949-558-4500 or via email [email protected]. We are very sorry that you feel that way about us as a company. Give us a chance and I can prove you wrong we are not a scam.

cyn661

Unlisted Vendor
We are not affiliate with any "EJuice" site. E-Juice Corner is a brand new company that had our grand opening as of last Friday. We are like any other vape company out there on the web With promoting and marketing our website. We have a marketing company that does all of our marketing for us. It is very rude for someone to call us a scam when this person is judging us as a "Scam" by a email that was sent. I'm sorry that person feels like that but we are not a scam. We are out here to provide great custom and the best prices online. If anyone feels that it is a scam we do apologize but we are not. Just give us a chance and let us prove to the customer we are not a scam. check our website for our reviews on the website or on our social media or give us a call. 949-558-4500. thank you and have a great weekend and a blessed rest of the year.
Customer Servicer Rep:
Cynthia

cyn661

Unlisted Vendor
What are getting out of bashing a company for trying to succeed? if you feel this passionate about your statement feel free and call us and explain to me why you feel this way. 949-558-4500

Tom950

VU Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I recall correctly, he referred to you as spammers not scammers

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
oh awesome so now you can talk about vendors and have their replies removed from the thread and moved. I mean the rules only specifically say
"You can engage in conversation about your products outside your sub-forum only if you (meaning by member name, vendor name, or your exclusive product) is brought up by a user directly. And no coaxing or bribing members to tag you so that you can post in a vendor forbidden thread."
Well @cyn661 good luck with your business and welcome to VU

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh awesome so now you can talk about vendors and have their replies removed from the thread and moved. I mean the rules only specifically say
"You can engage in conversation about your products outside your sub-forum only if you (meaning by member name, vendor name, or your exclusive product) is brought up by a user directly. And no coaxing or bribing members to tag you so that you can post in a vendor forbidden thread."
Well @cyn661 good luck with your business and welcome to VU
Maybe they shouldn't be a Spammer and conduct their business in an ethical way?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Maybe they shouldn't be a Spammer and conduct their business in an ethical way?

i dont care what they do. i dont care what you say about them. thats how stuff should work. but to have their respose to your statements moved when it did not break the vendor rules and what they did is specifically allowed by the vendor rules just makes no sense. and i have no idea who complained to get the messages moved nor do i care. I care that it seems that it seems rules are applied differently depending on if you are in the cliche or not.

There has been many other similar threads in my time here and i have never seen a vendor treated this way.

@r055co i am glad you brought the community's attention to what you felt was bad beahvor. that swhat we do here, I just felt the removal of their respinse was wrong and they should be restored to the original post so everyone who reads it can view it in its entirity as it was posted and the reader can make up their own mind on it.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i dont care what they do. i dont care what you say about them. thats how stuff should work. but to have their respose to your statements moved when it did not break the vendor rules and what they did is specifically allowed by the vendor rules just makes no sense. and i have no idea who complained to get the messages moved nor do i care. I care that it seems that it seems rules are applied differently depending on if you are in the cliche or not.

There has been many other similar threads in my time here and i have never seen a vendor treated this way.

@r055co i am glad you brought the community's attention to what you felt was bad beahvor. that swhat we do here, I just felt the removal of their respinse was wrong and they should be restored to the original post so everyone who reads it can view it in its entirity as it was posted and the reader can make up their own mind on it.
Their reply is more of an advertisement and the links. I suspect that VU blocks the search engine crawling in this area of the forum. That is so not to promote unregistered Vendors, don't know, just speculation.

Anyway they are in fact violating godaddy policies and could really get shut down and godaddy hold their domain name.

https://www.godaddy.com/agreements/...prog_id=GoDaddy&regionsite=www&marketid=en-US

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
i read one link which this forum only post no follow links and and also monetizes all links so joe gets paid.
the link was the name of the site you spoke of. it was used to identify themsleves as a company rep.
once again give them hell if you feel they are in the wrong...care less...thats what i like about this forum...you can always finda horror story for most vendors. its educational for all.
but they are allowed by the rules to respond without out having their responses removed and hidden in another thread.

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I WANT TO CLEARLY STATE THIS ..

I AM A NEW MEMBER TO THE SITE, I REGISTERED TODAY AFTER DOING A GOOGLE SEARCH TO FIND OUT IF THE SITE IS LEGIT, AND FINALLY FOUND THIS FORUM, I DID THIS BECAUSE, I PURCHASED FROM EJUICECORNER.COM, A FEW DAYS AGO, I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED ANY INFORMATION FROM THEM APART FROM A CONFIRMATION EMAIL ON MY PURCHASE OF 116USD (RECEIPT). I EMAILED THEM YESTERDAY AND TODAY THROUGH "[email protected]" I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE WHATSOEVER

ARE YOU A SCAM ???

IF NOT, WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE IT ? WHY ARE YOU NOT RESPONDING TO CLIENTS EMAILS OR KEEPING THEM UP TO DATE WITH THEIR ORDER, SHIPPING AND PACKAGE INFROMATION ???

REFUND MY CASH IF YOU CANT DELIVER, STOP PRETENDIND TO CARE ABOUT CLIENTS BY SAYING "CALL OUR NUMBER" INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY TENDING TO CLIENTS!!!!
Did you call them? Here is there number 949-558-4500

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
THE WHOLE POINT OF BUYING ONLINE IS FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE !!! I AM TEMPTED TO CALL BUT I LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.A AND THAT WILL COST ME EXTRA ON INTERNATIONAL CHARGES , BESIDES, WHY SHOULD I CALL ?? I HAVE EMAILED TWICE, WHERE IS THEIR ONLINE SUPPORT ? AN ONLINE COMPANY WITH NO ONLINE HELP FOR THEIR CLIENTS ???

IN ALL HONESTY I HOPE EJUICECORNER.COM IS LEGIT AND WILL DELIVER, SO THAT I CAN ENJOY MY VAPING EXPERIENCE !
When did you place this order?

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not trying to be fussy bro, but i am just trying to find out. Hopefully they deliver B-)

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If it is a international order be patient. It takes 24-48 hours for most of my orders to be validated. To be blunt: they want their money in their hands and it may take a few days for that to occur.(Your money being deposited into their account). A response by email can take a few days. (I have had to wait a few days for a response). I live 42 miles from a vape shop that has decent prices. I had to wait over a week for shipment.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Apr, 01 2017 --- maybe they playing a joke on me :'-)
Shipping Policy
Shipping Information
Before submitting your order, please review it carefully. Once the order has been placed, no changes can be made. If you forgot to add an item, a new order must be placed along with separate shipping charges.

At E-Juice Corner we ship everything through USPS. It is important to know that the shipping method you choose will not accelerate the processing speed of your order. Orders are processed on a first come, first serve basis. No matter which option you choose, if you place your order before 3:00 pm PST , we will package and ship within 3 business days or sooner.

* Holidays may delay your order as USPS is closed.

For Canada/International Orders
E-Juice Corner is NOT liable for any shipments that are held or seized by the Canadian Customs or the Customs of your country. Canada does not allow nicotine to enter their country. We will NOT refund any orders due to shipments not arriving as it is your responsibility to know and understand the law of your country.

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If it is a international order be patient. It takes 24-48 hours for most of my orders to be validated. To be blunt: they want their money in their hands and it may take a few days for that to occur.(Your money being deposited into their account). A response by email can take a few days. (I have had to wait a few days for a response). I live 42 miles from a vape shop that has decent prices. I had to wait over a week for shipment.

from ejuiceco
Shipping Policy
Shipping Information
Before submitting your order, please review it carefully. Once the order has been placed, no changes can be made. If you forgot to add an item, a new order must be placed along with separate shipping charges.

At E-Juice Corner we ship everything through USPS. It is important to know that the shipping method you choose will not accelerate the processing speed of your order. Orders are processed on a first come, first serve basis. No matter which option you choose, if you place your order before 3:00 pm PST , we will package and ship within 3 business days or sooner.

* Holidays may delay your order as USPS is closed.

For Canada/International Orders
E-Juice Corner is NOT liable for any shipments that are held or seized by the Canadian Customs or the Customs of your country. Canada does not allow nicotine to enter their country. We will NOT refund any orders due to shipments not arriving as it is your responsibility to know and understand the law of your country.

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
to add, I have successfully received all my orders from "makemyvape.co.uk" from the u.k to Tanzania even those through normal airmail.

Attachments

• ejuicecorner ORDER.jpg
    ejuicecorner ORDER.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 49
Last edited by a moderator:

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We get mail addresses from friends and family referrals, social media also when a customer signs up with our company as a returned guest or new customer we send out bulk emails with sales. if you would like to be removed from our email list feel free and contact us at 949-558-4500 or via email [email protected]. We are very sorry that you feel that way about us as a company.

Cyn661. I don't know if you are from the USA or not, but in the USA and I think even in the EU, there are rules for sending commercial emails. In the USA it is called "CAN-SPAM Act".

In a nutshell, the only form of email marketing that is legal is permission-based. Meaning, you must get permission from a person (even a customer) to send them bulk emails regarding your business. It can be double op-in or single opt-in, but they MUST opt-in, even if they are a customer. On top of that, every single email must provide a link for a person to opt-out from receiving your emails or a link to instructions on how to opt-out.

I understand that, if you are not from the USA, you may not be aware of these things. However, in order to do business in the USA and EU, you must educate yourself on many laws of commerce or you could find yourself in deep trouble.

With 2 seconds of investigation, I see your site is built on the shopify platform. Shopify gives you the functionality to allow visitors and customers to opt-in and opt-out of email offers/newsletters with very little effort on your part. You'd be very wise to use this functionality or risk getting your shopify account suspended and your domain listed in the many spam alert lists.

Business is tough in the USA. It's not a true free market.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cyn661. I don't know if you are from the USA or not, but in the USA and I think even in the EU, there are rules for sending commercial emails. In the USA it is called "CAN-SPAM Act".
THE WHOLE POINT OF BUYING ONLINE IS FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE !!! I AM TEMPTED TO CALL BUT I LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.A AND THAT WILL COST ME EXTRA ON INTERNATIONAL CHARGES , BESIDES, WHY SHOULD I CALL ?? I HAVE EMAILED TWICE, WHERE IS THEIR ONLINE SUPPORT ? AN ONLINE COMPANY WITH NO ONLINE HELP FOR THEIR CLIENTS ???

IN ALL HONESTY I HOPE EJUICECORNER.COM IS LEGIT AND WILL DELIVER, SO THAT I CAN ENJOY MY VAPING EXPERIENCE !
read the damned thread

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I understand. She said that she lives outside of the USA, but she could be from the USA. I lived in Italy once. But I was/am from the USA.

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I understand. She said that she lives outside of the USA, but she could be from the USA. I lived in Italy once. But I was/am from the USA.

First off, it's "He" lmao

Secondly, why you're on about spam mail and diverting from the current topic on the thread?

Topic is "ejuicecorner.com" it's legitimacy and it's customer service, is what was at question!

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been asked to be more patient, people here seem to be more concerned, which is cool.

I appreciate all the replies from everyone.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

In a nutshell, the only form of email marketing that is legal is permission-based. Meaning, you must get permission from a person (even a customer) to send them bulk emails regarding your business. It can be double op-in or single opt-in, but they MUST opt-in, even if they are a customer. On top of that, every single email must provide a link for a person to opt-out from receiving your emails or a link to instructions on how to opt-out.

I understand that, if you are not from the USA, you may not be aware of these things. However, in order to do business in the USA and EU, you must educate yourself on many laws of commerce or you could find yourself in deep trouble.

With 2 seconds of investigation, I see your site is built on the shopify platform. Shopify gives you the functionality to allow visitors and customers to opt-in and opt-out of email offers/newsletters with very little effort on your part. You'd be very wise to use this functionality or risk getting your shopify account suspended and your domain listed in the many spam alert lists.

Business is tough in the USA. It's not a true free market.
These low life's spam, I never bought from them, never signed up with them for anything and started getting spammed by these scum spammers. Their spam had no opt out and had to block their domain at my firewall.

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
First off, it's "He" lmao

Secondly, why you're on about spam mail and diverting from the current topic on the thread?

Topic is "ejuicecorner.com" it's legitimacy and it's customer service, is what was at question!

Firstly, the OP's avatar looks like a female. How am I to know his/her true gender? And most importantly, why does it even matter. It changes nothing. If s/he is a female, does that make you want to give her more time to get your order fulfilled or exempt her from CAN-SPAM act?

Secondly, the first post if this thread was about Cyn explaining HER ;) bulk emailing practices. I was addressing that. You didn't come in until post #12 with your rage about your order not being shipped yet. If this thread is an extension of another thread, I would have no way to know that. Or I missed that, and if so, I reluctantly apologize.

If you paid with a credit, and if in 2 weeks you order has still not been shipped, then do a chargeback/dispute. If you don't know how to do this, then look into by calling the # on the back of your card. Learn to protect yourself!

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well, it was in the "new posts" section. Sorry. This sheds light on a few things now that you mention that. But don;t blame me, I'm not the one who revived it. lol

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Every bank / CC company has a policy called the INR or Item Not Received policy. The time it takes varies, it's usually 30 days, 60 days or 90 days. Depending on the policy of your company, if this time has passed, you can file a claim and get your money back damned near instantly. If you paid via PayPal, PayPal has its own security measures to protect both buyer and seller.

Otherwise, it's an international order. I've had shit from China take two months to just ship out, the overall time it took for me to get it was around three months. Be patient.

This is turning into a real shit show. If the vendor is spamming people with advertising they didn't opt in to receive with no option to stop it, that's an issue all of its own and I'm sure the legal system will sort that out eventually on their own. I'd be more worried about people not getting their shit, but I can't tell if this guy is a victim or just REALLY impatient. Unless the vendor fucking told you directly or promised some shit via information available on their website that you would get the order in xx days FOR SURE, you don't have a lot of room to bitch over not getting emails when you can't even be bothered to call the damned number. Vendors don't have control over the mail and that's where 95% of the wait comes from on these orders. It's hard to quote 18 days when there's no telling if the mail carries have their shit together or not. It's all hit and fucking miss with international orders. Welcome to the internet.

That international charge excuse is bullshit, as any cell phone or ipod can get a free call app that uses WiFi. You can also use Skype. Not to mention most cell phone plans these days allow so many minutes international before they really start laying down the costly minute by minute charges. Also this 'fake package' talk is making you sound like you're just shitting out conspiracies in your paranoid rage. Calm the fuck down.

I've had vendors genuinely fuck me over, lie to me and a variety of other horrible things. This doesn't sound like one of those situations. It sounds like a fledgling company trying to support its massive weight shortly after opening because they underestimated how much shit people would order. It happens. Give them time, and if they really are scamming you, you're not powerless to act.

There is a NUMBER of ways to deal with this situation, but NONE of them include spamming a vendor thread in all caps and acting like a tool. This is coming from someone who had to threaten a modder with fucking small claims court and wage a digital war on Facebook to get his shit. So that's saying something. Calm down please, breathe.

ALL THIS BEING SAID, it's never a good sign when the first post I see in this thread begins with the classic WE ARE NOT A SCAM line.

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every bank / CC company has a policy called the INR or Item Not Received policy. The time it takes varies, it's usually 30 days, 60 days or 90 days. Depending on the policy of your company, if this time has passed, you can file a claim and get your money back damned near instantly. If you paid via PayPal, PayPal has its own security measures to protect both buyer and seller.

Otherwise, it's an international order. I've had shit from China take two months to just ship out, the overall time it took for me to get it was around three months. Be patient.

This is turning into a real shit show. If the vendor is spamming people with advertising they didn't opt in to receive with no option to stop it, that's an issue all of its own and I'm sure the legal system will sort that out eventually on their own. I'd be more worried about people not getting their shit, but I can't tell if this guy is a victim or just REALLY impatient. Unless the vendor fucking told you directly or promised some shit via information available on their website that you would get the order in xx days FOR SURE, you don't have a lot of room to bitch over not getting emails when you can't even be bothered to call the damned number. Vendors don't have control over the mail and that's where 95% of the wait comes from on these orders. It's hard to quote 18 days when there's no telling if the mail carries have their shit together or not. It's all hit and fucking miss with international orders. Welcome to the internet.

That international charge excuse is bullshit, as any cell phone or ipod can get a free call app that uses WiFi. You can also use Skype. Not to mention most cell phone plans these days allow so many minutes international before they really start laying down the costly minute by minute charges. Also this 'fake package' talk is making you sound like you're just shitting out conspiracies in your paranoid rage. Calm the fuck down.

I've had vendors genuinely fuck me over, lie to me and a variety of other horrible things. This doesn't sound like one of those situations. It sounds like a fledgling company trying to support its massive weight shortly after opening because they underestimated how much shit people would order. It happens. Give them time, and if they really are scamming you, you're not powerless to act.

There is a NUMBER of ways to deal with this situation, but NONE of them include spamming a vendor thread in all caps and acting like a tool. This is coming from someone who had to threaten a modder with fucking small claims court and wage a digital war on Facebook to get his shit. So that's saying something. Calm down please, breathe.

ALL THIS BEING SAID, it's never a good sign when the first post I see in this thread begins with the classic WE ARE NOT A SCAM line.
They're still Scum Spammers and any company that Spams are shady.

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I have been patient, the packages tracking just disappears after leaving the u.s for it's destination, from 10th april, it does not take a month for any plane to fly to any destination, which leaves me wondering if they maybe sent me a phantom tracking number to keep me busy for over a month tracking something that doesn't exist, if it was held by customs they would inform me and question me. So far it seems like i was deceived by the vendor.

Dude it's not simply 'how long it takes to get from point A to B' when shipping internationally. It may not even be on a plane, sometimes it comes via fucking boat. It also has to clear customs, both ways.

alpha.kil0

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I stopped ordering from China due to this very reason.

And the boat thing was kind of a joke, and also kind of not. Sometimes they seriously fucking do send your mail via the great blue highway.

I can't speak for your situation or the vendor here, but at this rate, if you still haven't gotten your products or at least some kind of update I'd be calling fuckery as well.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Could you post the tracking number so we can see if you get the order or not?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
If the package was sent USPS go to the USPS site and put in the tracking # see what happens! You also have the option to have text alerts or email notifications about your package when you enter the info in the drop down box on the USPS site
https://www.usps.com/international/welcome.htm
https://www.usps.com/manage/welcome.htm
They( USPS) also help you with your package- call them or type in about your package problem! They aren't going to call you! You have to be a little more pro active about this matter- next time deal with local vendors in your area! Why are you not purchasing thru vendors in your country?
Make sure that these products are legal in your country. Now that you have had a tracking # it is out of EJuice Corner hands- now it is a Postal Problem- call or email USPS-
This is why I do not order from China any more - a month or two to get some of my purchases, to me not worth it! We have great online vendors here in the US and I look at reviews about the company before I place any order! I do my homework on these businesses before I give them my business.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Could you post the tracking number so we can see if you get the order or not?

I was was just to ask for the same!
I really want this guy to get his eliquids- he has sure been waiting a long time.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
The buyer claims to have received a 'fake' tracking number, not sure what I think of that particular conspiracy, but at this point it's kind of difficult to figure out if this person is a genuine victim or a whiny piece of impatient shit. It's THAT hard to tell.

Also keep in mind, a run of the mill customs run can take quite a while. Even if the package isn't being held up.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Plus this guy is ordering from Tanzania.
I don't know how shady their customs agents are but some will just keep that shit for themselves.
It seems to happen more often with countries like Germany and Italy but I have never heard any really bad stories about vaping supplies in East Africa.

VU Sponsors