Become a Patron!

I'm a beautiful vaping girl

pescadore

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of folks do not look their age and I don't want to judge so I will just say Welcome !!!

RenoMama

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I used to get carded by salespeople who were not old enough to even buy cigarettes when they raised the smoking age. It would piss me off royally and I would say I have gray hair older than you are!
I used to work retail and would get written up if caught not carding people. I hated feeling like an idiot asking people who were clearly old enough to buy either cigarettes or alcohol for their ID.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where I live, if you buy booze, cigs, or even pharmaceuticals at the Drug Store, you get carded. Period. Everyone no matter how young or old.

Imagine getting carded for buying a bottle of tylenol.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rules, regulations and laws being what they are I understand if you look young but to be asked for identification to prove your age to someone that you are 2 times or more their age is just stupid. I smoked for more years than they have even been alive.............

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
grandpa-dog-388x500.jpg

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I was young I had a puppy. But it could only do two tricks: Roll over and play dead.
Heck, I even had to push it to get it to roll over. But, we were poor and couldn't really afford a puppy.
I found out years later that it was just a potato, and my parents told me that it was a puppy.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I used to work retail and would get written up if caught not carding people. I hated feeling like an idiot asking people who were clearly old enough to buy either cigarettes or alcohol for their ID.
^^^^^ DITTO I only carded people when my boss was looking (unless they looked young enough to be carded):D

VU Sponsors