Become a Patron!

ijust s charging problem

Hello, I have recently bought a ijust s and tried to charge it. When I plug it in the red light turns on and a white light flashes. Then after around 10 mins the red light just shuts off. I'll unplug it then plug it back in and then it does the same red light on and white flashes. I am using a 1a charger and the cord it came with. I have tried charging with the tank on and off and nothing is working. PLZ HELP

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, I have recently bought a ijust s and tried to charge it. When I plug it in the red light turns on and a white light flashes. Then after around 10 mins the red light just shuts off. I'll unplug it then plug it back in and then it does the same red light on and white flashes. I am using a 1a charger and the cord it came with. I have tried charging with the tank on and off and nothing is working. PLZ HELP
If this mod works like my ijust2 (I think it does) then a green light will come in to show it is fully charges (maybe blue) in the same spot. The red light and flashes are just to let you know it's working

If this mod works like my ijust2 (I think it does) then a green light will come in to show it is fully charges (maybe blue) in the same spot. The red light and flashes are just to let you know it's working
I charged it all last night and when I woke up no lights where on, so I unplugged it then plugged it back in and it was still red. If a blue/green light is there I haven't seen it yet.

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I charged it all last night and when I woke up no lights where on, so I unplugged it then plugged it back in and it was still red. If a blue/green light is there I haven't seen it yet.
I may be missing remembering, it'd been a long time and it was a different model.
Does it work after charging?

I may be missing remembering, it'd been a long time and it was a different model.
Does it work after charging?
Welcome to VU, 7...Could you have gotten a defective kit?
I may have gotten a defective battery but there is still some charge to use. I know it works it just doesn't seem to be charging. It barely works, it takes like 4-5 seconds holding the button to actually start producing vapor.

savagebee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I may have gotten a defective battery but there is still some charge to use. I know it works it just doesn't seem to be charging. It barely works, it takes like 4-5 seconds holding the button to actually start producing vapor.
Have you tried other chargers or cables?

VU Sponsors