Become a Patron!

IJOY RDTA MINI

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First of all this box mod was sent to me for free by @www.efun.top...
here's what I think

LOOKS...
e09ea6cb20d38cd5eb8a195e5d8a7c6b.jpg
0286236b470d82c0401f1587a8ead89c.jpg
f50a83aad82296fa918175f8ff94f22a.jpg

Nice looking mini mod,it has 6ml tank built in...
Feels solid in my hand and it's lightweight...

Features: Where do we start on its features — there are so many! To begin with I guess it’s best to just go ahead and tell you the main features of this device..The iJoy RDTA Box Mini can reach up to 100 watts, fire down as low as 0.05Ω, and it has a customized output mode of Hard, Normal, Soft, and User that lets you define the output even more. This device is firmware upgradeable, it has a built-in 2500mAh Li-Po battery, 1A charging, a vertically stacked OLED screen, a full temperature control suite with adjustable initial resistance and a TCR mode. As an all-in-one device, it also has an integrated combo RDTA platform, where it uses an RBM velocity style deck or the pre-made RBM RDTA Coil, and it also has a tank with a 6mL capacity that not only allows you to fill from the top, but also can be removed and/or replaced. And lastly, the RDTA portion has dual adjustable airflow, and there are a slew of safety features equipped. For such a small device, it has so much to offer.

Performance: The iJoy RDTA Box Mini performs just as good as it looks. Throw on a nice set of coils, crank up the wattage, play with the four output modes, and you’re solid! Producing big vapor and outstanding flavor comes easy with this device. It’s incredible that you get so much performance from a device that is so small. Everything works just as it should, performance is great, and I see nothing to complain about (other than wishing it had a larger Li-Po...

https://www.efun.top/ijoy-rdta-box-mini-100w.html

VU Sponsors