Become a Patron!

Ijoy limiyless rdta classic

Vapescaped

Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got this in today (I bought it) and I gotta say, this thing hits like a champ!
I'm using the imc-7 postless deck, with 3.5mm 24/32 316l claptons 7.5 wrap.
Here's my opinion
1) I'ts a little interesting sizing your leads on the postless deck, you gotta just commit to cutting them evenly and then bend them where you need them.
2) The postless deck actually sits even with the airflow holes when on the rdta base, so the air will come under your coils, then up around them. I was expecting them to hit the side of the coils for some reason.
This may pose a problem for dripping on the , but I have not tried it yet. Just a thought to keep in mind.
3) The deck stays a lot cooler than my tfv8. I went through a tank in about 20 minutes and it only feels warm to the touch.
4) The velocity style deck, on the rda base, sits about 3mm lower than the airflow holes. The airflow holes seem to be perfectly aligned with the bottom terminal posts on the velocity posts. There's about 10mm deep juice well under the velocity deck on the rda base. Although, you'd probably have to stick a unicorn tip into the wick hole to get the juice into it to fill it. This is probably easier on the postless deck, since there are 2 big wick holes instad of 4 smaller ones.
5) The machining is immaculate. I washed mine anyway, but I found no burrs, flaws, or machine oil whatsoever. Anywhere.
6) The delrin drip tip, although short, is very thick. About 3mm thick, and does a good job of insulating your lips from the heat. Which is a deffinite win because I do not have a single drip tip that fits. Maybe if you put a really thick o-ring on a goon style drip tip, it would tighten up enough to stay in place, but no promises. The closest fit I've found is the ijoy tornado drip tip, and, honestly, it looks pretty boss on there.
7) The price isn't all that bad, I got mine on ebay-vaping walrus- for $29.99 with free shipping.
8) I tried the staple coils that came with it, but couldn't work out the hot spots and they started to warp under heat when I tried to squeeze them together, so I threw them out.
9) comes with extra o-rings, 6 grub screws, 510 drip tip adapter, and positive post for rdta base. Makes me kinda wish it came with an extra positive post for rda base, but I'm probrably just too fussy.
10) Wicking tip: When you tuck your wicks into the slots, glob them with eliquid. This will mat them down and allow you to screw the ring into place without getting cotton stuck in the threads. It will also let you see if you have too much or too little wick.
Final thoughts: Decent flavor, great vapor, cool running, more compact and lightweight than tfv8.
If you do not own a limitless rdta of any kind yet, this is definitely worth checking out. If you do and you want to play with all these crazy deck options, I recommend this over the ijoy combo because I think it has a better drip tip(my opinion).
Thanks for reading.

VU Sponsors