Ijoy EXO RTA

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
The all have a clear plastic under the battery door. the outside of mine is the same as yours

Just gone back and checked your Geekvape mech thread on page 1 lmfao I could have sworn I saw a clear cover on it but you have the cover off good god must have been pissed or something :) oh well ignore me then

This IJOY rocks mate knocks the socks off every other RTA I've tried so far and I see why it's top of your list ....marvelous

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just gone back and checked your Geekvape mech thread on page 1 lmfao I could have sworn I saw a clear cover on it but you have the cover off good god must have been pissed or something :) oh well ignore me then

This IJOY rocks mate knocks the socks off every other RTA I've tried so far and I see why it's top of your list ....marvelous
LMAO that's funny

and yeah the exo is no joke. amazing RTA. sad so many people missed out on it

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
LMAO that's funny

The only thing I'm not set on is the stock drip tip but I plan to put on a custom one anyway

I like the draw fully open which is unusual for me so don't have to fart ass about trying to move it which I imagine is a PITA ...since it was when off the mod

Also the top fill cap could be a fraction thicker to get hold of with sausage fingers but to be honest that's about it I have not got any other cons

Doesn't leak at least mine hasnt all day multiple refills, wicking like a champ

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
The only thing I'm not set on is the stock drip tip but I plan to put on a custom one anyway

I like the draw fully open which is unusual for me so don't have to fart ass about trying to move it which I imagine is a PITA ...since it was when off the mod

Also the top fill cap could be a fraction thicker to get hold of with sausage fingers but to be honest that's about it I have not got any other cons

Doesn't leak at least mine hasnt all day multiple refills, wicking like a champ
Yup no leaks chain vapes fast no seeping amazing flavor. great for anything from MTL to single coil, to dual coil. just probably the most perfect RTA created

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yup no leaks chain vapes fast no seeping amazing flavor. great for anything from MTL to single coil, to dual coil. just probably the most perfect RTA created

See thing is I have the kylin to try next wonder if I'm gonna be disappointed! Hehe this has set the bar now

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LMAO that's funny

Hey SRR I haven't talked to ya since u got your kylin(I assume u received it by now) so I was wondering, did the kylin dethrone the exo for u?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Hey SRR I haven't talked to ya since u got your kylin(I assume u received it by now) so I was wondering, did the kylin dethrone the exo for u?
Dethrone the exo? Nope but it's still a pretty dam good one. it'll likely fall somewhere in my top 5 when i do an updated video

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow the exo still undefeated. Guess I'll grab one lol I've put it off long enough I reckon. I'm digging the kylin tho

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow the exo still undefeated. Guess I'll grab one lol I've put it off long enough I reckon. I'm digging the kylin tho
yeah it's stupid how under the radar the exo flew. i seen them on sale for like 20 bucks somewhere i wanna say eightvape or elementvape.
Kylin is no slouch though, just stay away from the original version. too many issues. the newer version one though is pretty dam good. my updated top 5 is gonna be rough to make but the exo is still king as of now

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I knew about the exo and watched reviews soon as it came out but the exo and troll rta came out at the same time and I went troll. I even had both in my cart the day the exo was available lol. It's time to check the exo out though. What issues are ya referring to with the kylin? I got mine when they first came out but wasn't aware of issues

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Y
yeah it's stupid how under the radar the exo flew. i seen them on sale for like 20 bucks somewhere i wanna say eightvape or elementvape.
Kylin is no slouch though, just stay away from the original version. too many issues. the newer version one though is pretty dam good. my updated top 5 is gonna be rough to make but the exo is still king as of now
Yea eightvape.com has exo for $20 but I've never used them, have u? If so are they legit?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I knew about the exo and watched reviews soon as it came out but the exo and troll rta came out at the same time and I went troll. I even had both in my cart the day the exo was available lol. It's time to check the exo out though. What issues are ya referring to with the kylin? I got mine when they first came out but wasn't aware of issues
Lots of seeping bases. plus their design choice of not having a fill cap

Y
Yea eightvape.com has exo for $20 but I've never used them, have u? If so are they legit?
They are legit. I've used them a few times

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lots of seeping bases. plus their design choice of not having a fill cap
Wow thank you for letting me know brother. Luckily I've had no prob so far.

They are legit. I've used them a few times
Sweetish, I appreciate ya letting me know boutem. Think I'll get the silver exo; )

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the black but every rta I own is black, I need to make myself get a different color lol a lil change for a change

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I like the black but every rta I own is black, I need to make myself get a different color lol a lil change for a change
I know the feeling. thats why i love all the color options coming out

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know the feeling. thats why i love all the color options coming out
Ikr! Except I'm impatient when I see an atty that I like enough to buy and it's always black and ss on the first release so that's what I end up with lol. Now if we can just get everyone on board with the colored drip tips! That's one aspect almost every vape company is behind on but atleast it's startin to pick up a lil.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Ikr! Except I'm impatient when I see an atty that I like enough to buy and it's always black and ss on the first release so that's what I end up with lol. Now if we can just get everyone on board with the colored drip tips! That's one aspect almost every vape company is behind on but atleast it's startin to pick up a lil.
Yeah cigpet did it and it's great. wish more would. Ijoy is coming around and the crown 3 has some nice ones. would like to see more for sure. suprised smok hasn't caught on, they kinda started the color craze thing

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My thoughts exactly on smok with their 1,484,573 color options lol. Yea I dig the cigpet, they were the first I saw do it. I get excited even if it's just ultem and would be cool with any color even if it was pink. It's cool vandy vape gives 3 dt`s but come on lol. If ya buy 3 vandy vape attys like I did, that's 9 more black dt's!! Lmao

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok cant read 8 pages. can you fit 4mm ID standard claptons in this thing.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
ok cant read 8 pages. can you fit 4mm ID standard claptons in this thing.
May be tight. Not sure really but I wouldn't bet on it. I use 3mm in mine haven't tried to go bigger in it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
May be tight. Not sure really but I wouldn't bet on it. I use 3mm in mine haven't tried to go bigger in it

ok scratch this from the try list then
i can fit 4mm ID claptons in a griffin 22mm and this is about the same thing and I love the flavor on my griffin 22mms. Just wish it didnt have a JFC then it be perfect

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
ok scratch this from the try list then
i can fit 4mm ID claptons in a griffin 22mm and this is about the same thing and I love the flavor on my griffin 22mms. Just wish it didnt have a JFC then it be perfect
It's more room then the Griffin lol I can tell u that.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've definitely got one. It's amazing that Ijoy agreed to replace it within 18 hours of contacting them. They must have the batch numbers linked to the security codes.
Probably

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Apollo I'm gonna try my kylin at the weekend as well just bought one from 3FVape unfortunately think I got the V1 version as colours weren't out when I clicked to buy it eek

It's gonna have to go some to beat this exo though other than the minor issues I pointed out above in an earliest post it's been excellent my favourite so far (got the SS version) never open the top cap with the JUice holes open though I made that mistake the other day and yes I can confirm juice pissed out everywhere! other than that one user error incident it hasnt leaked

Atrumitos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, my batteries decided to rip their cover while entering my Therion. I narrowly avoided a fire but the mod is toast....

I'm eyeing a white and black alien but I'm kinda worried about their QC. Plus not sure how it looks overhang wise, since it's supposedly a 26mm atty, but that's if you include the knurling.

So then... any other recommendations for a mod that will fit this atty without overhang?

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, my batteries decided to rip their cover while entering my Therion. I narrowly avoided a fire but the mod is toast....

I'm eyeing a white and black alien but I'm kinda worried about their QC. Plus not sure how it looks overhang wise, since it's supposedly a 26mm atty, but that's if you include the knurling.

So then... any other recommendations for a mod that will fit this atty without overhang?
It sits dead-flush on my Alien.
@SirRichardRear usually has the skinny on what-fits-what without overhang.

And my condolences on the passing of your Therion.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It sits dead-flush on my Alien.
@SirRichardRear usually has the skinny on what-fits-what without overhang.

And my condolences on the passing of your Therion.
I'll have to figure it out lol. since it's an odd size and I don't keep track. Off the top of my head any of the 30mm ones will lol. Like the g class, fuchai duo etc. If @Atrumitos was looking at anything specific i could try it out and let him know

Atrumitos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wouldn't even think about the Alien if I could dish out the cash for the G class. ;P I think I'll go with the alien and see if I can get a year out of it too, like the therion (up yours samsung...). I do like the color after all, which will most likely peel away :p

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I wouldn't even think about the Alien if I could dish out the cash for the G class. ;P I think I'll go with the alien and see if I can get a year out of it too, like the therion (up yours samsung...). I do like the color after all, which will most likely peel away :p
The paint job on my green one is great. I'm not sure which colors have better paint then others but there is a difference. I can check for overhang later if you want

Atrumitos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No need, since gakudzu confirms it sits flush. Anyway, just my luck, the store I found it at doesn't have it in stock after I called them. -_-

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have 2 black/gunmetal Aliens from early runs, and the paint sucks on both. One pealed completely, and even though the other one has been in a silicone sleeve since day one, it has chipped just from swapping batts in and out. My wife's silver/silver has a few chips from dropping, but no pealing. I can't comment on the umpteen other colors lol.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll just hope the gunmetal one I'll receive doesn't suck then. Worst case, I'll have to take a dremmel to it down the road. Next year will require a bit of ruggedness due to military service so even if it looks like crap, it'll have to do.

Good luck with your Alien, and thank you for your service!

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It's more room then the Griffin lol I can tell u that.

Well I have a griffin 25mm Mini and have owned some other 25mm rtas and none of them could hold a 4mm ID clapton like a 22m griffin can, so I am skeptical of any rta unless someone with 1st hand knowledge confirms how large of a coil they can fit

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'll just hope the gunmetal one I'll receive doesn't suck then. Worst case, I'll have to take a dremmel to it down the road. Next year will require a bit of ruggedness due to military service so even if it looks like crap, it'll have to do.
I show off the differences in the paint here actually

sadly I don't know how to tell which paint job you'll get lol

Atrumitos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good luck with your Alien, and thank you for your service!

Sorry man, different country. Greek here. Same alliance though, so holding the line, while the Turks are being erratic I suppose? :p Thanks for the wishes though! :D

@SirRichardRear I have seen your vid on it. I'm one of your subscribers ;P I just don't know what'll happen with their latest (as recent as our batches are anyway) batch's paint. Thank you though!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Well I have a griffin 25mm Mini and have owned some other 25mm rtas and none of them could hold a 4mm ID clapton like a 22m griffin can, so I am skeptical of any rta unless someone with 1st hand knowledge confirms how large of a coil they can fit
That's odd. I know the aromamizer plus can lol Most of the ones that will handle a 4mm coil will be postless decks.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sorry man, different country. Greek here. Same alliance though, so holding the line, while the Turks are being erratic I suppose? :p Thanks for the wishes though! :D

@SirRichardRear I have seen your vid on it. I'm one of your subscribers ;P I just don't know what'll happen with their latest (as recent as our batches are anyway) batch's paint. Thank you though!

Well, all the same, you deserve some appreciation! Stay safe!

On a side note, if you need a well made mod that won't cost you a fortune for rough service you might look at the Smoant Battlestar. SirRichardRear did a tear-down and review here:

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/anthony-vapes-smoant-battlestar-200w-mod-review.308869/

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Atrumitos

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Drag and Charon won't look good with the EXO. They were the first ones in mind. Plus they're not available :p I also had the battlestar in mind too, as @MWorthington said, but it's only available here in black (which looks rather bad imo) and it's 20 euros more expensive. I'll take peeling paint over that.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
A lot more expensive but sits flush on the YiHi mini Q Mini as well just throwing that in the ring

VU Sponsors