Become a Patron!

Ijoy EXO RTA

KGuardian

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have one of these i use on my supreme

Sweet looking tip. I saw some 2puffs tips on VaporDNA. Almost bought one like the one you have pictured, but without the air flow which I would prefer anyway. They are a little pricey, but look to be quality tips.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Sweet looking tip. I saw some 2puffs tips on VaporDNA. Almost bought one like the one you have pictured, but without the air flow which I would prefer anyway. They are a little pricey, but look to be quality tips.
mine was pretty much free lol. i paid like 7 bucks for it to avoid a 6 dollar shipping charge on an order. i rarely use the air flow. you can close it off ;)
i got it from huffersandpuffers.com

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really love this tank, after running my Ammit for a month solid I could not wait for this thing to come, it took three weeks to get it from Vapesourcing.com and when it came the 6ml glass extension was cracked. Seeing as how the rest of the tank was usable I did not see the need to send the entire thing back, but I cannot find a 6 ml glass tube online anywhere. I have contacted iJoy but received no response. Does anyone know what I can do???? I cannot seem to find a replacement anywhere, please help.

By the way, Anthony's review of this tank was awesome and was probably my final straw to decide to buy. I have ran through several RtA tanks but this one tops them all. It is basically a mashup of several great RTA tanks previously available but fixes every small issue with everyone of them. I have finally found an RTA that gives me flavor like my drippers :)

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's odd. The glass on mine is solid

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thank you for your awesome review you totally sold me on this tank. I'm glad I did because it is phenomenal. I received my exo with the 6 ml glass broke , I cannot find a replacement online anywhere and have not gotten a response after contacting iJoy, what should I do? I ordered get online and do not see the need to send it back to China because the rest of the tank obviously works LOL, I would rather just buy a replacement.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thank you for your awesome review you totally sold me on this tank. I'm glad I did because it is phenomenal. I received my exo with the 6 ml glass broke , I cannot find a replacement online anywhere and have not gotten a response after contacting iJoy, what should I do? I ordered get online and do not see the need to send it back to China because the rest of the tank obviously works LOL, I would rather just buy a replacement.
I would keep contacting ijoy. I did because my rdta box screen took a dump and they responded and are sending me a new one to replace it. Service is always iffy with these Chinese companies. As far as replacement glass no idea where they sell them.

Glad u enjoyed the review though and thank u for watching :)

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes I will literally drive them crazy until they respond back. After waiting 3 weeks for this thing to come I fell out into the floor when I seen that cracked glass sitting inside that box. I have looked everywhere online including Amazon and eBay, hard to believe that Ijoy does not have replacement parts on their website. I am hearing a lot of people complain about their customer service, so this really scares me. Meanwhile I am enjoying my EXO in shorty mode and loving it, thanks for the quick reply you're awesome.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes I will literally drive them crazy until they respond back. After waiting 3 weeks for this thing to come I fell out into the floor when I seen that cracked glass sitting inside that box. I have looked everywhere online including Amazon and eBay, hard to believe that Ijoy does not have replacement parts on their website. I am hearing a lot of people complain about their customer service, so this really scares me. Meanwhile I am enjoying my EXO in shorty mode and loving it, thanks for the quick reply you're awesome.
Try their Facebook and Instagram page also.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have emailed, messaged on fb, commented on both fb and instagram as well as messaged them on there. Very dissapointed in the customer service from such a big company.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have emailed, messaged on fb, commented on both fb and instagram as well as messaged them on there. Very dissapointed in the customer service from such a big company.
I wrote I liked their rdta box and rdta classic; they immediately replied. I guess they only like good news.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

manos58

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It would be very helpful if someone measured the exo glass with a caliper and posted the exact numbers .May be the glass from some other atty would fit .

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
26mm wide 28mm tall is the 6ml glass , i just measured for you with calipers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But has play so a 25mm wide would most likely fit too

manos58

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The authentic griffin rta 25 plus is 26 X 29 .That extra 1 mm might cause problem .

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it would be better 25 mm x , 28mm, since the glass can spin even when tight at 26mm , there is slight over hang too from original glass ,

manos58

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think it would be better 25 mm x , 28mm, since the glass can spin even when tight at 26mm , there is slight over hang too from original glass ,

If it spins it would be much better to have 1 mm extra length than width.It screws upper with bottom part .I watched again very carefully DJLsb video and i think that 1 mm wouldn't be much of a problem .I

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tried it for the hell of it and used my Griffen 25 Plus glass. Won't screw down.

manos58

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tried it for the hell of it and used my Griffen 25 Plus glass. Won't screw down.
Because of the height of the tank or the diameter ? Diameter wise does it fit ok?
Last night I was talking to someone in Ijoy .They don't have any spares .Google it they said

DX9

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah it's the height. Just a little too long. It won't even catch the threads. Diameter seems good

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't remember where, but I read that the Griffin 25 Plus glass will fit. If no one confirms I'll check when I get of

Update on my situation:
IJoy finally contacted me through my emails last night and they suggested that I simply purchase a new EXO RTA LOL. Of course they were not very helpful and told me that they cannot replace this glass tube. They even emailed me links to Heaven gifts and FastTech which I already checked, I even went on live chat with someone from Heaven gifts and they confirmed that there is one company that makes most of these glass Replacements and that they do not currently have any replacements for any of the EXO tank line with the exception of the XL tank. Customer service from Heaven gifts told me after checking with the factory that produces these glass spheres that they are not currently looking to produce glasses spares for any of these tanks and Ijoys line. I also received a slow response from vapesourcing.com about this issue and all they would offer me is 5% off of another purchase, so go figure these guys just want my money and do not care to back up their products or customer service.
It seems that this RTA that we have all fallen in love with is basically a disposable product from ijoy as they have already told me they cannot replace the glass tube. So I guess I am SOL, so I guess the only advice I give to you guys who own the EXO RTA is be super super careful with your class because she won't get anymore. This is a bummer because I will probably never get to use the dual section of the tank in 6ml mode. I really love this tank, it has basically replaced 98% of all my other atomizers Imo. I will never buy another iJoy product again.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Update on my situation:
IJoy finally contacted me through my emails last night and they suggested that I simply purchase a new EXO RTA LOL. Of course they were not very helpful and told me that they cannot replace this glass tube. They even emailed me links to Heaven gifts and FastTech which I already checked, I even went on live chat with someone from Heaven gifts and they confirmed that there is one company that makes most of these glass Replacements and that they do not currently have any replacements for any of the EXO tank line with the exception of the XL tank. Customer service from Heaven gifts told me after checking with the factory that produces these glass spheres that they are not currently looking to produce glasses spares for any of these tanks and Ijoys line. I also received a slow response from vapesourcing.com about this issue and all they would offer me is 5% off of another purchase, so go figure these guys just want my money and do not care to back up their products or customer service.
It seems that this RTA that we have all fallen in love with is basically a disposable product from ijoy as they have already told me they cannot replace the glass tube. So I guess I am SOL, so I guess the only advice I give to you guys who own the EXO RTA is be super super careful with your class because she won't get anymore. This is a bummer because I will probably never get to use the dual section of the tank in 6ml mode. I really love this tank, it has basically replaced 98% of all my other atomizers Imo. I will never buy another iJoy product again.
That's BS service. I'd post that on their Facebook page. They won't like the bad press

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would keep contacting ijoy. I did because my rdta box screen took a dump and they responded and are sending me a new one to replace it. Service is always iffy with these Chinese companies. As far as replacement glass no idea where they sell them.

Glad u enjoyed the review though and thank u for watching :)

That's BS service. I'd post that on their Facebook page. They won't like the bad press

Yeah I am dumbfounded and really cannot believe their reply. They actually sent me a list of links that we're all places I already checked obviously. I even emailed these suppliers and they confirmed that there is not one available. I rewrote Ijoy and told them this was not an option for me and they emailed me the same list of sites with no new response, I cannot believe it. There has got to be something we can do as a community to go against these crooked Chinese companies and their BS service. I know this line of Tanks is fairly new and eventually there will be some replacement parts for them, I will eventually need new grub screws because they are pretty weak. Eventually ijoy wrote me back and told me that they could not supply me with one because is 6 ml glass tubes are not for sale

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I checked their Facebook page and I'm afraid there is not an option to publicly make posts is there any way around this or do they have multiple Facebook pages and I can check to publicly post? I have two different I joined Facebook pages and neither one of them will allow you to post on them.

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found it there a ijoy Global Facebook page allows me to make posts. I'm going to let them have it and if you guys have a chance go on there and find my post because there is strength in numbers. I probably will not be able to post until later this evening I have things to do now. I might update this thread after I have posted so feel free to go on a ijoy Global on Facebook and check it out

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well not much any one can do , Id ask for a refund or replacement for a working one but there advertising it as a 2ml an free 6ml , they wont produce any since tdp regs limits to 2ml , these where just rushed out to make as much cash before may 2016 an TDP regulations , every tank after that has to comply to the max 2ml size limits in EU

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
have you tried contacting where you purchased it from?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They obviously didnt pack it correctly and isnt what was Ordered in that condition , especially if arrived damaged

I understand but a DOA product is usually covered by where it was purchased.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well not much any one can do , Id ask for a refund or replacement for a working one but there advertising it as a 2ml an free 6ml , they wont produce any since tdp regs limits to 2ml , these where just rushed out to make as much cash before may 2016 an TDP regulations , every tank after that has to comply to the max 2ml size limits in EU

So, does that mean they won't produce any more 6ml tanks because they can't sell them in Europe? What about the other 6,500,000,000 people in the world? We can't buy one?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the Exo last night and used it all day today, along with the Ijoy Combo on another mod. I'm very satisfied with both of them.

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
have you tried contacting where you purchased it from?
Yes I got it from vapesourcing.com it took three and a half weeks to get it and they will not offer me a refund or exchange. They offered me 5% off another purchase though I talked to him them yesterday, their customer service sucks also, nothing but repetitive broken English emails.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yes I got it from vapesourcing.com it took three and a half weeks to get it and they will not offer me a refund or exchange. They offered me 5% off another purchase though I talked to him them yesterday, their customer service sucks also, nothing but repetitive broken English emails.
thats some BS as well. I only had to contact ijoy once but had no issues at all. what email address did you use? not only are they sending my replacement there are like 20 other people they are sending replacements to as well as they put us all in one email chain (shitty i know lol) asking what color we wanted

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I am dumbfounded and really cannot believe their reply. They actually sent me a list of links that we're all places I already checked obviously. I even emailed these suppliers and they confirmed that there is not one available. I rewrote Ijoy and told them this was not an option for me and they emailed me the same list of sites with no new response, I cannot believe it. There has got to be something we can do as a community to go against these crooked Chinese companies and their BS service. I know this line of Tanks is fairly new and eventually there will be some replacement parts for them, I will eventually need new grub screws because they are pretty weak. Eventually ijoy wrote me back and told me that they could not supply me with one because is 6 ml glass tubes are not for sale

That sucks, but BS customer service really just comes with territory here. It's simply the reality sacrifice and trade off we all make every time we go the "I'm going to go for the cheaper price out of China" route.

That's why I won't buy anything out of China without using Paypal, which you hopefully did as well. I'd of already had my charge back claim in, while offering that vapingsource site (never heard of it btw, maybe try fasttech if you want to do a turnaround and insist on paying the $26 price line) the sole option of sending me the shipping costs for it's return. Which usually just translates into them asking for a video of it, before then telling you to just keep the thing when they end up being too cheap to pick up the cost.

Last edited:

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On a good news note, my Exo from fasttech got processed through NY last night.

Kinda wishing I would of had the balls to just roll the dice on a black now though :)

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thats some BS as well. I only had to contact ijoy once but had no issues at all. what email address did you use? not only are they sending my replacement there are like 20 other people they are sending replacements to as well as they put us all in one email chain (shitty i know lol) asking what color we wanted
It was a service email I believe it was [email protected]. they are telling me that they cannot replace the tank and sell it to me separately,
That sucks, but BS customer service really just comes with territory here. It's simply the reality sacrifice and trade off we all make every time we go the "I'm going to go for the cheaper price out of China" route.

That's why I won't buy anything out of China without using Paypal, which you hopefully did as well. I'd of already had my charge back claim in, while offering that vapingsource site (never heard of it btw, maybe try fasttech if you want to do a turnaround and insist on paying the $26 price line) the sole option of sending me the shipping costs for it's return. Which usually just translates into them asking for a video of it, before then telling you to just keep the thing when they end up being too cheap to pick up the cost.

but they said they will look into it and check back with me but after all of the hassle they gave me I seriously doubt they will. Before they gave me this answer, they sent me links two Heavens gift and FastTech websites in their response three times in a row, and told me to take check there.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It was a service email I believe it was [email protected]. they are telling me that they cannot replace the tank and sell it to me separately,

but they said they will look into it and check back with me but after all of the hassle they gave me I seriously doubt they will. Before they gave me this answer, they sent me links two Heavens gift and FastTech websites in their response three times in a row, and told me to take check there.
that's BS. IDK why they can't replace the tank

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I did use PayPal but I'm not sure if I can file a claim and get my money back without sending the product back, I am happy with keeping the product I just wish ijoy would fulfill my wish and replace my glass tube for me.

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On a good news note, my Exo from fasttech got processed through NY last night.

Kinda wishing I would of had the balls to just roll the dice on a black now though :)
You're going to absolutely love this tank. Just don't break the glass LOL.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
They simply said they do not sell the items individually. But also said they would inquire and get back with me, but I highly doubt they will.
I'll take measurements and we'll see if we can find you a replacement glass

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They simply said they do not sell the items individually. But also said they would inquire and get back with me, but I highly doubt they will.
Apparently they are not planning to pursue further sales involving replacement parts and glass for any of the tanks in the EXO series according to the service member at Heaven gifts.com.after I spoke with them, they contacted the factory where they receive most of their replacement glass tubes, which are apparently made by one manufacturer and dispersed among the many e-cig companies in China. But this is only coming from a live chat session with someone at Heavengifts.com so who knows how true this is. I did do a search to try to find replacement glass for some of the other tanks in the EXO series and had no luck with them either,except for the exo xl, just to see if they were available.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That would be awesome I tried a couple that are in my collection myself but this is one of the few tanks I own that is 25 millimeters, 26 to be exact.
yeah I'm sure someone makes a compatible glass somewhere. just need to find it

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the Exo last night and used it all day today, along with the Ijoy Combo on another mod. I'm very satisfied with both of them.
This tank is absolutely phenomenal, everyone I know that has bought it and using it loves it. That's why I don't understand why Ijoy will back up this phenomenal tank. I'm glad you like it, just don't break the glass LOL.

Big-Al

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, does that mean they won't produce any more 6ml tanks because they can't sell them in Europe? What about the other 6,500,000,000 people in the world? We can't buy one?
At this point it does not look like Ijoy will be dispersing or backing up any of the tanks in the EXO series except for maybe the EXO XL. Do a search and try to find one yourself just for the hell of it, they are seriously nowhere to be found, even replacement glass for the other EXO sub tanks are simply nowhere to be found. IJoy just released these tanks to make a quick buck it seems,

VU Sponsors