Become a Patron!

IJOY EXO RTA (it's a good one folks!) - Vape Don't Smoke Reviews

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a great tank for flavor, especially with single coil. However, it's a godamn pain in the ass to use.

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ordered my second one today. I really like this rta. Great flavor, and hasn't given me any trouble.

@bobnat , I think you may have gotten a lemon. The only pita mine gave me was that the 2ml pre-assembled tank was a bitch to take apart. Thought I was gonna have to use pliers, but fortunately gripping both ends with a towel worked. My topcap doesn't stick. My AFC works fine. No leaks.
Is yours black or stainless?

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered my second one today. I really like this rta. Great flavor, and hasn't given me any trouble.

@bobnat , I think you may have gotten a lemon. The only pita mine gave me was that the 2ml pre-assembled tank was a bitch to take apart. Thought I was gonna have to use pliers, but fortunately gripping both ends with a towel worked. My topcap doesn't stick. My AFC works fine. No leaks.
Is yours black or stainless?

I've got two SS ones. I've had to use vice-grips to get them apart. Now, it's probably my fault for cranking them down initially. However, I'm aware of it now and try not to do so, but it still happens sometimes. Maybe I'm just too heavy-handed.

Including the drip tip, there are 7 pieces to the tank. That's too many, imo. I'll still use them because they put out great flavor but I don't think I'll buy anymore. I do like the ijoy Combo very much though. Or I can just wait a month for the next latest and greatest tank.:)

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I hear ya on the number of pieces. But I've been using an Aromamizer Supreme for a while now, and it makes the exo seem simple lol. Still, the supreme is easier on the fingers when adjusting and disassembling/assembling. It's a trade-off between size and ease of fiddling. They are pretty close on flavor and looks, to me.

Edit: Good to hear you like the Combo. I just ordered one.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hear ya on the number of pieces. But I've been using an Aromamizer Supreme for a while now, and it makes the exo seem simple lol. Still, the supreme is easier on the fingers when adjusting and disassembling/assembling. It's a trade-off between size and ease of fiddling. They are pretty close on flavor and looks, to me.

Edit: Good to hear you like the Combo. I just ordered one.

So many tanks and only one mouth. Another Combo might be in order for me as well.

VU Sponsors