Become a Patron!

IJOY Captain S Sub Ohm Tank

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Note: efun.top sent me this tank for review.

voH6mU3.jpg

Link to tank - https://www.efun.top/ijoy-captain-s-sub-ohm-tank-4ml-25mm.html
Link to coils - https://www.efun.top/ijoy-captain-coil-3pcs.html

Contents of what you receive
20170921_102642_resized.jpg

Breakdown of the tank
20170921_103230_resized.jpg

Coils
20170921_103627_resized.jpg

Sliding top for top filling
20170921_104247_resized.jpg

So I am normally a MTL vapor, but I do still like to try new things, which include the odd bit of cloud chasing, so agreed to review this tank for efun.top.

The tank comes in the normal clam shell packing we are use to seeing nowadays, get 2 coils, 0.3ohm and a 0,25ohm, but is not listed what type of material the coils are. Also get a extra glass, 510 adapter and normal oring extras.

I liked how simple this tank breaks down for cleaning and especially the push in coils, which you can change out while still have juice in the tank.

I tried both coils, and with both I liked the middle range of their suggested power indicated on the coils, out of the 2 I did like the 0.3ohm better, found it to have slightly better flavor, but both produce pretty decent flavor and clouds.On my tesla wye, the 0.3ohm read 0.31ohms, the 0.25ohm coil read 0.20ohms.

The top fill I have likes and dislikes, I like it, because no unscrewing a top and having to set down to fill, so top fill can be down easily when on the go and out and about, but dislike the fill hole not being larger, using a dropper bottle would be tricky with this fill hole, also if using unicorn bottles, really need to remove the drip tip to get the bottle close enough to fill.

The groove design I think looks a bit strange, but really seems to help with heat, through all the testing of this tank, which included chain vaping, it never got hot to touch.

Overall I really like the tank, and for $19 for the tank and 2 coils, it is a steal :)

20170921_104621_resized.jpg

theroncr

Member For 2 Years
So I'm new to this underground tho I have Vaped for 10 years or so huge fan of voopoo rincoe and vapordna.coms project sub-ohm edition of the tank and or mod

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors