Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

CloudChasin

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been looking into this mod and I think it's a great fit for my needs. Great review!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$59.99 at 101 Vape! Mine will be here Thursday! WOOT!! :hearts:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, but I wanted mine before Christmas. ;)
Then don't order the batteries.
neener.gif

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Comes with 18650 converter anyway so don't technically need the batteries. Plus there are better 20700 batteries out there than the ones included from what I've read

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, mine came today, batteries and all, and it's well worth my 60 bucks. And no ridiculous wait.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lucky you eh? Still waiting for mine :(

I don't "like" that you're still waiting, but I love this mod and hope you enjoy it too.
I'm about to go on an excursion to look for a charger that will adequately accommodate the batteries. I had read that my Efest LUC 6 would work well, just a bit snug on the fit. It is actually an uncomfortably snug fit, even in the two center bays, and I nicked the wraps on both of them. Not enough to cut all the way through, but enough to tell me not to do that again. I'll be using cable charging (which I DON'T like to do) or the enclosed 18650 sleeve until I find a charger that will take batteries of this size without damage.

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fucking FINALLY! :D arrived yesterday and got to say I'm really enjoying how responsive the fire button is and the power curve function
465192218e5a0dcee9f440892de27aa1.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome! Ain't it great?
Just a heads up - I bought a 2017 Nitecore i4 specifically to charge those 20700s. Perfect fit, even side by side, and more than enough leeway lengthwise to put them in and take them out without damaging the wraps. I still haven't found anyone who sells the wraps, other than a shop in England. And with shipping, 6 of those buggers would cost 30 bucks.

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is a really nice mod. Feels good in the hand compared to the boxer v2 I previously had. I was wondering whether my charger would actually work because I'd read the nitecore d2 charger would be a really tight fit. That was a lie, mine easily accepted the batteries and ejected the batteries without any trouble lol. I'm in Britain so that's good to know, had a pair of minions powering the boxer lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is a really nice mod. Feels good in the hand compared to the boxer v2 I previously had. I was wondering whether my charger would actually work because I'd read the nitecore d2 charger would be a really tight fit. That was a lie, mine easily accepted the batteries and ejected the batteries without any trouble lol. I'm in Britain so that's good to know, had a pair of minions powering the boxer lol

Since you're already in England, the wraps are no big deal for you then. I'll look up the name of the shop. (Never hurts to be prepared)

hi guys, i am a hard 2 pack marlboro red smoker / day, i am new to vaping and i got today the same mod, with clearomizer Aspire Cleito and its 2 resistances. i got 60 ml fruits liquid and 10 ml nicotine shot. i tried the bigger resistance which says to use above 60-100 w and 0.16 ohm, but the thing is it’s choking and burning my throat so hard. after 30 min of trying i replaced the thinner one which says 40-60w and 0.4 ohm and i use it at 30w and still i get the chokes rarely. Any ideea what to do?

whodat2112

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I coughed when beginning to vape, I think most people do. Stick with it, it gets better. Maybe get some liquid with lower nicotine levels. 3mg or 6 mg at most.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a couple of Captain mods and love them. They have great battery life and power. I been charging the bats in my Efest LUC6 charger. I'm surprised they fit. At first I didn't think they would.

VU Sponsors