Become a Patron!

IJot RDTA Box 100W Set up help - Not Firing

I just bought this device and tried setting it up for use, but I think I failed miserably. It's not firing and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm semi-new to vaping. Could someone explain how I can get this going?

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just bought this device and tried setting it up for use, but I think I failed miserably. It's not firing and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm semi-new to vaping. Could someone explain how I can get this going?
1. Is it charged up?
2. Is it on? (5 clicks)
3. Does it see the coil? Do you have a ohm reading?
4. Is the coil on securely?
5. Can you adjust the wattage?

1. Is it charged up?
2. Is it on? (5 clicks)
3. Does it see the coil? Do you have a ohm reading?
4. Is the coil on securely?
5. Can you adjust the wattage?
It is charged and on. Yes and yes
I'm not sure if it's on correctly, it doesn't feel right. The outer sleeve doesn't screw on, it's only sliding on and off.
I can adjust the wattage

When I was getting ready to fill the tank and I wet the coils with the e juice I also wet the cotton hanging down underneath, the part that goes into the tank. I don't know if that was wrong.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was not wrong. Is it just not doing anything? Like no power? Or is it not recognizing the coil because I had that problem. You have too really, really screw the coils down tight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Are you trying to use the free pre-built coils that came with it (as in the picture) ? If so the mod should read it as .25 ohm? Does the display on the front show the correct ohm? If it is showing 0.00 ohm. Unscrew the coil and reinstall it. Make sure it is good and tight. Or install your own coil.
e89c4646e33fc36068c4759e92be2563.jpg

VU Sponsors