Become a Patron!

If Someone Can Help

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay heres my situation, I have a low income that WAS budgeted perfectly and I got MAAAAYBE 40ML of vapable liquids and a few that make me sick for next month or so since I have been given a run around why I have had to wait 28 days for an order that should have taken 7 days and was told it would take at least 21 more days. Its rather enbarassing, humbling, shaming and hurtful for me being so new here and asking for help, I need 30-60ml to make it through until I can get money for more. I usually vape 12-18 & max vg but anything anyone can help with is appreciated. I vape 30ml a week and only got max 40 left and have 3 weeks until I can get more. I have a few liquids in 15nic and 60vg that makes me sick I will pass along as well or will send you in return. Have learned a big ass lesson here. God Bless All.

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I usually vape dessert flavors fruity drink flavors or fruit flavors but I aint choosy. Like I said, I usually go through 30ml a 7 days and have a 21 day window I wont have liquid for. I truly appreciate this. My normal nic is 12-18 but 16 lately. Yall are the greatest group of upstanding people Ive ever met.

VU Sponsors