Become a Patron!

If any one can

amberjustus27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am struggling with A machine that overheated and burns me and can barley buy ejuice as I was just hospitalized. My last 2 years have been crazy from a house fire where we lost everything to homeless to 4 major surgeries. This is the best choice I've made but I really need some help with a machine and juice... I normally don't ask for help as I am only month into vaping and just had surgery so things are hard. Please help I don't want to go back to cancer sticks.

amberjustus27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The itazte wasn't enough I did give away not sell. And the one I have now is burning my mouth I'm going to take where I got this week its only a few weeks old the first few days were OK but the last few it burns gets super super hot

amberjustus27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm honest you can ask me anything I'll give you the truth.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The itazte wasn't enough I did give away not sell. And the one I have now is burning my mouth I'm going to take where I got this week its only a few weeks old the first few days were OK but the last few it burns gets super super hot
If its only burning your mouth sounds like u need to either lower your wattage or get a less hot coil build going

nano2014

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Let me know if you fix that. Cus it does sound like you need to lower the wattage or a different coil. I may be able to get you an itaste mvp2.0 ONLY IF I CAN FIX IT. It doesn't seem work right so I want to see if I can get it going. It's not much but it may keep you going until you get a better one. As far as juice all I have is some fruit flavors. There no nicotine but I can add some for you. I could send you 10ml to get you buy a few days. Depending on how much you vape

amberjustus27

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I changed coil. I bought 2. There's no wattage adjustment. Ive changed airflow. Carefully filled and everything.

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im gonna rebuttal my own question, beings its a mech mod then i can guarantee its ur coils their either to close to the metal or to low ohm for ur liking or both. i really hope u know what ohms ur running and ohms law. This is a simple fix build higher ohm coils its not ur device and you dont need a hand out im not trying to be a asshole at all and it seems as tho u dont know how mechs work in the fact that you think something is wrong with ur mod when clearly there isnt if thats the case please educate urself their advanced user devices with zero safeties

Last edited:

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I completely agree with Otto. If I were in your situation and I already had some gear, I personally would do everything in my power to make the gear I had work.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am struggling with A machine that overheated and burns me and can barley buy ejuice as I was just hospitalized. My last 2 years have been crazy from a house fire where we lost everything to homeless to 4 major surgeries. This is the best choice I've made but I really need some help with a machine and juice... I normally don't ask for help as I am only month into vaping and just had surgery so things are hard. Please help I don't want to go back to cancer sticks.
@Dawn0810

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Whats the one you are using and what top is on it?

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
take some pics of what you are using and that will enable the people here to help you fix it .

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya we had a run of people coming to vu just for hand outs op got called out on it so they disappeared from this thread

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Word must have got out about how giving you guys are....lol:cool:

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
<----------------- DUMB ASS!!!!!! Yeah I didnt look at that either.

VU Sponsors