Become a Patron!

I was checking the calculator and got this..

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can move a ton of junk in a 1/2 ton truck. But sooner or later you will break a spring, or an axle. So yes, be careful out there. We don't want regulators to use some idiot as an example for why ecigs need regulation.
The point I'm trying to get across exactly!! There's been plenty of people injuring themselves and the more and more people added to the list are just more and more reasons for the regulators to use to ban these wonderful devices. But I just don't know why people don't listen. Safety first, then enjoyment.

Calls To Action! casaa.org

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You're correct. Also remember, we use our batteries in a "pulse" fashion (3-5 second average) and batteries actually have higher amp ratings for pulse use. The 20 amp rating is a "continuous" rating. Meaning turn them on, and let them drain till dead. Noone Vapes that way.
But accidents happen. So still good practice to stay within continuous, especially if not removing batteries or atty. I do hate to see this told to any newbie. If it can happen, it will, maybe not to you, hopefully, but it's been a headline already.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can move a ton of junk in a 1/2 ton truck. But sooner or later you will break a spring, or an axle. So yes, be careful out there. We don't want regulators to use some idiot as an example for why ecigs need regulation.
Unfortunately, far too late for that...

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can still do your part in your calls to a action.

Certainly can and do. But the idiots have already made headlines, the government will be stepping in, hopefully just not as it'd written now.
Again, unfortunately...

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think it's too late. Enough people fighting back can do something. Enough people showing them factual evidence as to how it's benefited their lives will do something. Make calls, send e-mails and print and post flyers urging others to do so in all as many of your local vape shops as possible. Get out there and be heard. They're under law to read everything you send them in a letter or e-mail, remember that! We just need to get these damn democrats out of office who just want bigger and bigger governments intruding on everything their people do to better control them. This is not a dictatorship we live in. There's that old cliché saying that people shouldn't be afraid of their governemnts. Governments should be afraid of their people. It is true and I'm getting sick of this growing government. As Franklin said once: From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I don't think it's too late. Enough people fighting back can do something. Enough people showing them factual evidence as to how it's benefited their lives will do something. Make calls, send e-mails and print and post flyers urging others to do so in all as many of your local vape shops as possible. Get out there and be heard. They're under law to read everything you send them in a letter or e-mail, remember that! We just need to get these damn democrats out of office who just want bigger and bigger governments intruding on everything their people do to better control them. This is not a dictatorship we live in. There's that old cliché saying that people shouldn't be afraid of their governemnts. Governments should be afraid of their people. It is true and I'm getting sick of this growing government. As Franklin said once: From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Considering Trump is leading the Republican polls, I'm scared for this country...
Truly is disturbing to me...

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just want bill Clinton to become the first Lady. Lol
Trump will go away especially after mocking that reporter with a disability.. Sure he lost a lot of followers there. And if Hillary wins then it's really going to hit the fan. Of we thought Obama was bad.. Got my hopes for Ted Cruz.

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, we didn't rewarping any other batteries, that's true. But we are NOT the factory of Sigelei, Sigelei just OEM our other type battery. that's the truth!

Last edited by a moderator:

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Video of a venting test I found of these Tesiyi batteries in comparison to a VTC4..

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We didn't rewarppping any other batteries,it's our own factory produc

This video is in Finnish,NOT English, anyone can make a English video?
Finnish or fucky.. makes no damned difference that it is the dumbest "test" I have EVER seen.

iSubOhm

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Finnish or fucky.. makes no damned difference that it is the dumbest "test" I have EVER seen.
I found it amusing lol. There was no evidence

tesiyi battery

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I found it amusing lol. There was no evidence

We can clearly see the SONY vtc4 was damaged on high drain continuous discharging current, Sony VTC4 was unable to taken from the box. and TESIYI was easily taken from the box.right?

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm sorry but that is the stupidest battery test I have ever seen.

VU Sponsors