Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Where did you hear this? I’ve never ordered from China, but everyone keeps mentioning Fast Tech, so I’ll check them out.
I did get a new one for 1/2 price, so that was good. I might buy a couple more at this price, or at least another. It’s my favorite tank!
It’s a Freemax Fire Luke 2, it’s great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Fireluke 2 is a good tank, I find the Sense Screen more flavorful...... And also the Falcon mesh with the M2 coils.......

And several people here also enjoy the VGOG Subohm pro2 .......
364bdceedf1062603f337c100719eac3.jpg
77a42bf6bb377b27f78699469e7b040f.jpg

580c415cd6280a4a0a8b205a91c784b4.jpg

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah we the USA is applying an import tax on China imports starting in September.......

So in order for them to make any money or better said make what they ate used to they have to increase the selling price on everything sold in the United States......

Clothing, shoes, vape gear....... Everything from China........

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The price on every damn thing will go up! People won’t like it, times are hard for so many folks now. :smh:
I should start watching the news again. The only ones this won’t hurt are the rich! Everything is made in China now. Crazy.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Fireluke 2 is a good tank, I find the Sense Screen more flavorful...... And also the Falcon mesh with the M2 coils.......

And several people here also enjoy the VGOG Subohm pro2 .......
364bdceedf1062603f337c100719eac3.jpg
77a42bf6bb377b27f78699469e7b040f.jpg

580c415cd6280a4a0a8b205a91c784b4.jpg

Looking great, as usual! They are gorgeous!

I almost bought a Sense Screen tank today on sale. .
The Fire Luke2 is amazing. I’m so glad it was one of the first things I bought when I started vaping.
I bought a Falcon, but it’s not broken in yet. At least I think that’s why it’s not flavorful and is a really tight draw. I’m still using the coil it came with. Looks great, but I’m in love with the FL2.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smart people like us will now circumvent this BS and order from China! Fastech is 100% legit just shipping is long.

Trumps ideas are stupid. Taxing consumer goods hurts Americans not China! He should have taxed industrial goods! I wonder what he would do if he had a real problem? Like Aliens. Not alien's from another country but from space! With superior technology and would certainly end earth! He is not the man to deal with it! Reagan could have! Hopefully that does not occur on his watch. Do not doubt it though. They are there! To think we exist but they don't is sheer stupidity!

I can shift without out the clutch! You just have to time it right!
We still ride down Cicero a lot. Great place for hookers LOL.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wanted to say 3 things OT:.

First, Yang Is the smartest one. He would do all the right things, methodically. There is no interest in him. Too much racism. They would elect a black before an Asian. Case in point, Obama had the highest approval of any President ever. You can hate on blacks but you cannot hate greatness.

Second, I love guns. I have over 100 of them. I have automatics and they cannot take them away after the fact. I am banned from the NRA. Our views are not the same. Many rich but dumb people there IMO. So here is the deal. Ban Automatic rifles. Done. Every single mass shooting has been with an automatic rifle. These are Military, not civilian weapons. They have no practical use for civilians and they shall not miss them. I see no issue with that but of course the NRA does? Why? They serve us no practical purpose even though I do own them responsibly. A few people do not. Those few reek havoc. It is a problem. The only way they can address it I see is to ban them unfortunately. I do not like it but so be it. It will stop this crap. Bump stocks do not have to be banned but they were! Go figure, these idiot law makers! A bump stock was used only once in that manner. Very few people can even work one. They banned the damn bump stock to save face but not the real issue because they do not want to lose NRA support. Worth Millions to the politicians. So stupid. Money speaks and that is all they care about. Not loss of human life. So long as it is not theirs or their loved ones!

Plus a large company like Walmart it will also cost them Millions to reprice everything. That too will be reflected at the register! Good move, Trump.

I do not mean to start a political debate again just trying to speak the truth. Of course there are two sides to every story but this is my side and I feel it is the best answer. Is it the ideal answer? I will be the first to say no! However does anyone have a better idea? Probably not at the end of the day.

I know, once again I am talking shit here but you folks are my friends so I am just telling you how I feel about this. We do not have to have a discussion about it. In fact as usual when I do this shit, better that we do not!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What the heck is that? 100% on the American Flag! Oh, I think I get it. That "tube/box" is going to replace the fake carbon fiber in back? Nice. You really worked on that. To me, Paranormal is not worth it. that is just my opinion though. yours is certainly very nice.

When I said used CNC for $500, I mean low end Lathe or Router well used on Ebay. You can find them in working condition for that. As I also said the beginning of something decent used should run you about $1,500. I have a Shopbot PrsAlpha, Plasma cutter ETC but those are very costly things. I cannot even use them anymore but my guy's do everyday. to make stuff for around here. We are self sustainable. We purchase almost nothing. everything is made, supplied, grown right here, You did an outstanding job with limited tools though! That speaks to your skills more than the equipment!

I am just using the heck out of the Primo 21700 since it is ruined. not afraid to beat the crap out of it. As I mentioned not even using batteries with wrappers! no problem as it is wood but still really asking for it. I kind of want rid of it anyways but preferably not in my face!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
When I said used CNC for $500, I mean low end Lathe or Router well used on Ebay. You can find them in working condition for that. As I also said the beginning of something decent used should run you about $1,500. I have a Shopbot PrsAlpha, Plasma cutter ETC but those are very costly things. I cannot even use them anymore but my guy's do everyday. to make stuff for around here. We are self sustainable. We purchase almost nothing. everything is made, supplied, grown right here, You did an outstanding job with limited tools though! That speaks to your skills more than the equipment!

I kind of want rid of it anyways

yeah, I looked em up. the prices sure have come down the last 20 years :giggle::facepalm:

you can send it to me ! lol

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The price on every damn thing will go up! People won’t like it, times are hard for so many folks now. :smh:
I should start watching the news again. The only ones this won’t hurt are the rich! Everything is made in China now. Crazy.
70% of all shoes and clothing wore in the US are manufactured in China......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, jinx'd why did you do it that way?

Again, not to be a dick but I wear Bespoke clothing. Not Chinese stuff. So I guess now I am actually saving LOL? Our linens are Italian. Really nothing worthwhile comes from China. For the masses, again not meaning to be a dick. Anyone with a little money enjoys better shit. I assure you a BMW Motorcycle is not made in China! None of our good Stabwood Mods are save for Asmodus/Ultroner. All the custom ones are not. Their is very good stuff made in China but it is for their domestic market. Rich Chinese folks. I enjoy their food but American Chinese food is a far cry from real Chinese food which is fucking disgusting IMO. Like "dog" for instance. Live crabs, spiders and shit. I shit you not, been there many times before. Some cheap shit at Walmart I could care less. A cheap cup to scoop pet food or whatever. Those things do not matter to me. However anything considered to be "luxury" goods I am not getting from China. I wonder if they will tax the fake Rolexes which are not even legal to be sold here yet they always are! Seriously though I am not trying to be a dick. I understand many people will in fact be hurt by this. All it did was hurt Americans. He should have taxed industrial goods and raw materials if he really wanted to hurt China. He cannot be dumb because he has advisors. so I do not know what his real motives are. I don't even question them. I don't care! I understand many people do care about this issue however and I feel their pain indeed.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, jinx'd why did you do it that way?

Again, not to be a dick but I wear Bespoke clothing. Not Chinese stuff. So I guess now I am actually saving LOL? Our linens are Italian. Really nothing worthwhile comes from China. For the masses, again not meaning to be a dick. Anyone with a little money enjoys better shit. I assure you a BMW Motorcycle is not made in China! None of our good Stabwood Mods are save for Asmodus/Ultroner. All the custom ones are not. Their is very good stuff made in China but it is for their domestic market. Rich Chinese folks. I enjoy their food but American Chinese food is a far cry from real Chinese food which is fucking disgusting IMO. Like "dog" for instance. Live crabs, spiders and shit. I shit you not, been there many times before. Some cheap shit at Walmart I could care less. A cheap cup to scoop pet food or whatever. Those things do not matter to me. However anything considered to be "luxury" goods I am not getting from China. I wonder if they will tax the fake Rolexes which are not even legal to be sold here yet they always are! Seriously though I am not trying to be a dick. I understand many people will in fact be hurt by this. All it did was hurt Americans. He should have taxed industrial goods and raw materials if he really wanted to hurt China. He cannot be dumb because he has advisors. so I do not know what his real motives are. I don't even question them. I don't care! I understand many people do care about this issue however and I feel their pain indeed.
I'm in and about the desert.... looking for Kangaroos...... I'm in a town near Tucson called Catalina....
8d76998d545813c0730c55f3e71b2112.jpg
b62cc20390db9184663294a4f789cb03.jpg

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Smart people like us will now circumvent this BS and order from China! Fastech is 100% legit just shipping is long.

Trumps ideas are stupid. Taxing consumer goods hurts Americans not China! He should have taxed industrial goods! I wonder what he would do if he had a real problem? Like Aliens. Not alien's from another country but from space! With superior technology and would certainly end earth! He is not the man to deal with it! Reagan could have! Hopefully that does not occur on his watch. Do not doubt it though. They are there! To think we exist but they don't is sheer stupidity!

I can shift without out the clutch! You just have to time it right!
We still ride down Cicero a lot. Great place for hookers LOL.

Thanks, before the tax shit hits everyone, I’ll give FT a try. Like literally 90% +/- of our goods are from China, so it’s a pretty sweeping and uncaring thing to do.
I don’t get into politics nowadays, but Trump did well with the Farm Bill, imho. Otherwise being from NY, most of us think he’s an @sshole!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I wanted to say 3 things OT:.

First, Yang Is the smartest one. He would do all the right things, methodically. There is no interest in him. Too much racism. They would elect a black before an Asian. Case in point, Obama had the highest approval of any President ever. You can hate on blacks but you cannot hate greatness.

Second, I love guns. I have over 100 of them. I have automatics and they cannot take them away after the fact. I am banned from the NRA. Our views are not the same. Many rich but dumb people there IMO. So here is the deal. Ban Automatic rifles. Done. Every single mass shooting has been with an automatic rifle. These are Military, not civilian weapons. They have no practical use for civilians and they shall not miss them. I see no issue with that but of course the NRA does? Why? They serve us no practical purpose even though I do own them responsibly. A few people do not. Those few reek havoc. It is a problem. The only way they can address it I see is to ban them unfortunately. I do not like it but so be it. It will stop this crap. Bump stocks do not have to be banned but they were! Go figure, these idiot law makers! A bump stock was used only once in that manner. Very few people can even work one. They banned the damn bump stock to save face but not the real issue because they do not want to lose NRA support. Worth Millions to the politicians. So stupid. Money speaks and that is all they care about. Not loss of human life. So long as it is not theirs or their loved ones!

Plus a large company like Walmart it will also cost them Millions to reprice everything. That too will be reflected at the register! Good move, Trump.

I do not mean to start a political debate again just trying to speak the truth. Of course there are two sides to every story but this is my side and I feel it is the best answer. Is it the ideal answer? I will be the first to say no! However does anyone have a better idea? Probably not at the end of the day.

I know, once again I am talking shit here but you folks are my friends so I am just telling you how I feel about this. We do not have to have a discussion about it. In fact as usual when I do this shit, better that we do not!

Agree, my old mans favored rifles are M14 or 16’s. He’s really accurate with them, also.
The only way to get a CC permit in this state is if you have a job or business that needs one. My dad had one for a long time, but I think he let it lapse.
You’re entitled to an opinion here on VU imho, as long as you don’t try to start a violent uprising!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
70% of all shoes and clothing wore in the US are manufactured in China......

This is why I try to buy vintage stuff. Hopefully not made in China!
It makes me nauseous seeing Made in China on everything, but I think our gov owes them a ton of money. AFU.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really like the Asmodus stabwoods I don’t care where they’re made. I enjoy them tremendously. And I love that you can pick out the exact mod and colors you want.

This is a Asmodus EOS II with a Dead Rabbit on it and it’s one of my favorite mods. Feels really good to hold
here is some very unfinished pics = blemish's to fix and little mods to do. but it looks pretty darned cool ! the sun in the pics really lightens up the colors, where it lives, it looks darker.

Oh crap I need to use Tapatalk again. What a PITA!!

View attachment 143637 View attachment 143638 View attachment 143639 View attachment 143640

Stunning!!

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I took apart my EOS. the quality of the stab is great, compared to the block i bought. inside, there is 2 areas where the stab is very thin and stand proud. the block I have could never do that.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, before the tax shit hits everyone, I’ll give FT a try. Like literally 90% +/- of our goods are from China, so it’s a pretty sweeping and uncaring thing to do.
I don’t get into politics nowadays, but Trump did well with the Farm Bill, imho. Otherwise being from NY, most of us think he’s an @sshole!

Did you know New York is the first state to ban e-juice sales beginning in January 2020........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agree, my old mans favored rifles are M14 or 16’s. He’s really accurate with them, also.
The only way to get a CC permit in this state is if you have a job or business that needs one. My dad had one for a long time, but I think he let it lapse.
You’re entitled to an opinion here on VU imho, as long as you don’t try to start a violent uprising!
Yeah in Arizona the only requirement to purchase any weapon is they hold a mirror under your nose.......

If it steams up, you are now the proud owner of a new AK-47 and to thank you for the purchase a couple of extra magazines and a box of ammo....

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Did you know New York is the first state to ban e-juice sales beginning in January 2020........

They’re still fighting it, though, from what I hear. They will probably have age verifications and other bs, but businesses are pushing really hard against it.
When I said we in NY think Trump is a a-hole, it’s because we had him living here for years. It’s a personality dislike. I very much appreciate the CBD legalization he put through, though. I’m thinking good thoughts his way for that one!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah in Arizona the only requirement to purchase any weapon is they hold a mirror under your nose.......

If it steams up, you are now the proud owner of a new AK-47 and to thank you for the purchase a couple of extra magazines and a box of ammo....

LoL Its the Wild West out there! No nothing for anyone in this state except coffee and booze, it seems.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
man, I sure you know, just say'n. but you must be carefull where you put your kick stand. I have seen bikes fall over from the stands sinking. and a few being on asphalt.

what is that MOA ?
Yeah I have a wide added plate at the bottom of the kick stand....... And below the dirt you see is in the picture it's asphalt.......

I also have a larger and wider plate to slide at the kick stand addition for parking in soft dirt.......

https://www.bmwmoa.org/page/membertypes

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LoL Its the Wild West out there! No nothing for anyone in this state except coffee and booze, it seems.

Yeah Arizona has that Sheriff Arpaio in charge of Jails........ In his jails you are all day outside in tents and sleep outside in a tent, by doing this not a lot of people want to land in jail ........ Ha ha.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They’re still fighting it, though, from what I hear. They will probably have age verifications and other bs, but businesses are pushing really hard against it.
When I said we in NY think Trump is a a-hole, it’s because we had him living here for years. It’s a personality dislike. I very much appreciate the CBD legalization he put through, though. I’m thinking good thoughts his way for that one!!

I thought the passedit in Senate already:

Rich Funke

(R, C, IP) 55TH SENATE DISTRICT

S8610 (ACTIVE) - DETAILS

See Assembly Version of this Bill:A8688Current Committee:Senate RulesLaw Section:public Health LawLaws Affected:Add §1399-mm-1, Pub Health LVersions Introduced in 2019-2020 Legislative Session:S428, A47

S8610 (ACTIVE) - SUMMARY

Prohibits the sale and distribution of flavored e-liquid which creates a distinguishable flavor or aroma for use in e-cigarettes.

S8610 (ACTIVE) - SPONSOR MEMO

BILL NUMBER: S8610 SPONSOR: HANNON TITLE OF BILL: An act to amend the public health law, in relation to prohibiting the sale and distribution of flavored e-liquid for use in e-cigarettes PURPOSE: To amend the Public Health Law, in relation to prohibiting the sale and distribution of flavored "e-liquids" for use in electronic cigarettes and electronic cigarettes containing such flavoring. SUMMARY OF PROVISIONS: Section one of the bill amends the Public Health Law by adding a new section 1399-mm-1, which bans the sale and distribution of any flavored e-liquid or e-cigarette in New York State. Section two of the bill establishes the effective date.

S8610 (ACTIVE) - BILL TEXTDOWNLOAD PDF

S T A T E O F N E W Y O R K ________________________________________________________________________ 8610 I N S E N A T E May 10, 2018 ___________ Introduced by Sen. HANNON -- read twice and ordered printed, and when printed to be committed to the Committee on Health AN ACT to amend the public health law, in relation to prohibiting the sale and distribution of flavored e-liquid for use in e-cigarettes THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, REPRESENTED IN SENATE AND ASSEM- BLY, DO ENACT AS FOLLOWS:
Section 1. The public health law is amended by adding a new section 1399-mm-1 to read as follows: § 1399-MM-1. SALE OF FLAVORED E-LIQUID PROHIBITED. 1. FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SECTION, THE FOLLOWING TERMS SHALL HAVE THE FOLLOWING MEANINGS: (A) "FLAVORED E-LIQUID" SHALL MEAN A LIQUID COMPOSED OF NICOTINE AND OTHER CHEMICALS, AND WHICH IS SOLD AS A PRODUCT THAT MAY BE USED IN AN ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE WHICH CONTAINS A NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL CONSTITUENT OR ADDITIVE THAT CAUSES SUCH E-LIQUID OR ITS SMOKE TO HAVE A CHARACTER- IZING FLAVOR. (B) "CHARACTERIZING FLAVOR" SHALL MEAN A DISTINGUISHABLE TASTE OR AROMA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY FRUIT, CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, HONEY, CANDY, COCOA, DESSERT, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE, HERB OR SPICE FLAVOR- ING, BUT SHALL NOT INCLUDE TOBACCO OR MENTHOL.
2. NO PERSON SHALL SELL, OFFER FOR SALE OR DISTRIBUTE IN THIS STATE ANY FLAVORED E-LIQUID OR E-CIGARETTE CONTAINING FLAVORED E-LIQUID. NO OTHER PROVISION OF LAW AUTHORIZING THE SALE OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS SHALL AUTHORIZE THE SALE OF FLAVORED E-LIQUID. 3. ANY PERSON OTHER THAN A MANUFACTURER WHO VIOLATES THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL BE SUBJECT TO A FINE OF NOT MORE THAN ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL PACKAGE OF FLAVORED E-LIQUID PRODUCT SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE.

A MANUFACTURER MAY BE SUBJECT TO A CIVIL PENALTY NOT TO EXCEED FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR EACH BRAND OR STYLE OF SUCH

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
jinx'd, that actually looks very good to me. Especially with no CNC.
Manny, I think why 95 year old people look 60 there is it baked the wrinkles out of them!
If that is not a joke, they should have better gun laws.
I like many things Trump did in his life. Even as President. Although now it just seems he is going Bananas. Luckily it is not the president that makes the real important decisions. That is why they keep stopping his crazy ideas. I am not his "Base" but I do not dislike him either. I kind of feel sorry for him. He is declining before the world. Again, just my personal view on the matter.
Talk about wood standing proud, this Primo the edge is like 1/2" off the side. It is a goner for sure. I paid so much for it. Pisses me off. I bet if Bill even looked at it he would deem it unfixable Well, he can fix anything with a "botch" job but I am not paying more for that kind of work. I am just using it with batteries without wrappers until it explodes. Hopefully not in my mouth though. Actually, being all wood which is non-conductive it is very unlikely to explode in that manner regardless. I hope I drop it or something though. So I can move on. I really do not want to trash-can it while it is still usable.
Manny, The VGod was the best thing you ever recommended besides the SS. I love it. I bought 15 years worth of coils LOL. I negotiated a 20% discount with them. I figure they will not make it forever, or stay in business for that matter.
I hope they fight the juice ban like Rocky Balboa! That is key because it sets a precedent!
Chicago now has 100% tax on Ejuice! Only 21% on cigarettes. Show's who wears the pants in industry. Big Tobacco mostly finances the Government. No secret there.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sheriff is still around? I know about tent city, pink panties and pink bologna! He sucks and it really should not be allowed. It is inhumane.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
jinx'd, that actually looks very good to me. Especially with no CNC.
Manny, I think why 95 year old people look 60 there is it baked the wrinkles out of them!
If that is not a joke, they should have better gun laws.
I like many things Trump did in his life. Even as President. Although now it just seems he is going Bananas. Luckily it is not the president that makes the real important decisions. That is why they keep stopping his crazy ideas. I am not his "Base" but I do not dislike him either. I kind of feel sorry for him. He is declining before the world. Again, just my personal view on the matter.
Talk about wood standing proud, this Primo the edge is like 1/2" off the side. It is a goner for sure. I paid so much for it. Pisses me off. I bet if Bill even looked at it he would deem it unfixable Well, he can fix anything with a "botch" job but I am not paying more for that kind of work. I am just using it with batteries without wrappers until it explodes. Hopefully not in my mouth though. Actually, being all wood which is non-conductive it is very unlikely to explode in that manner regardless. I hope I drop it or something though. So I can move on. I really do not want to trash-can it while it is still usable.
Manny, The VGod was the best thing you ever recommended besides the SS. I love it. I bought 15 years worth of coils LOL. I negotiated a 20% discount with them. I figure they will not make it forever, or stay in business for that matter.
I hope they fight the juice ban like Rocky Balboa! That is key because it sets a precedent!
Chicago now has 100% tax on Ejuice! Only 21% on cigarettes. Show's who wears the pants in industry. Big Tobacco mostly finances the Government. No secret there.
I think they are pushing the Tobacco and Menthol flavors........ If you quit smoking you smoked Tobacco or Menthol cigarettes........ So vape Tobacco or Menthol e-juice.........

I'm glad you like the VGOD........ I enjoy mine with the SS316L shotgun coils ......

76dfea78ed127e702246442453a6e85a.jpg

VU Sponsors