Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worked on a buddy's 1957 Bellaire.... Thought you would enjoy this beauty.
62177e0e3f5c1f864aadcc86fa552f46.jpg
2cd289e0bfce6d017a64bd6f766c45e4.jpg
cf114323f094dc9c769fe16dbcc5b920.jpg
2336d37f136ab8a544b55ba30e2e2469.jpg
c176308b89b0d856bed041997130f718.jpg
09983a9ac469398288d1fe336746221a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it is your photos. I bet it does not "pop" like that actually. I know you did not edit. A great photographer just tends to make things stand out more than they do. Although it may look that in person I don't doubt it. Mine certainly does not. For one thing there is 500 lux in here. Duh. If the fucker had some light shone upon it.....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First I thought that was blow lol. Than I saw lightening on the left. That is a mousepad? What is the gold tank? You got a lot of atty's.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it is your photos. I bet it does not "pop" like that actually. I know you did not edit. A great photographer just tends to make things stand out more than they do. Although it may look that in person I don't doubt it. Mine certainly does not. For one thing there is 500 lux in here. Duh. If the fucker had some light shone upon it.....
Is the angle and light....... Like this normal Minikin V2..... I found good light....
1d00046c1e81aa07f63560e3ea5ade13.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh they have Pappadeaux in Arlington heights IL. Like 9 hours from me but I am Vegan. That phone is nice for other stuff as well. For one thing it is the benefit of Google. Seriously it is not a D850 lol. It might be the best phone camera. Maybe give a small micro 4/3rd a run for it's money though. I have remote strobes 1300mm lens the works anyways. Obviously I do not use that lens inside lol. My brother sent it for 80th Bday.

He was Editor in Chief National Geographic Magazine in the 60's-70's. Long since retired. He was 87 two days ago. Need pic of this wild Lynx passed out on chair. I swear he can't even kill a mouse. We took him because he could not survive outside. He is too much of a big pussy! Post some wood man or at least atty's please? Just like that stuff. I am vaping Top Hat. Go see how much it costs HAHA. Not ass bragging just funny to me my wife did not murder me.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh they have Pappadeaux in Arlington heights IL. Like 9 hours from me but I am Vegan. That phone is nice for other stuff as well. For one thing it is the benefit of Google. Seriously it is not a D850 lol. It might be the best phone camera. Maybe give a small micro 4/3rd a run for it's money though. I have remote strobes 1300mm lens the works anyways. Obviously I do not use that lens inside lol. My brother sent it for 80th Bday.

He was Editor in Chief National Geographic Magazine in the 60's-70's. Long since retired. He was 87 two days ago. Need pic of this wild Lynx passed out on chair. I swear he can't even kill a mouse. We took him because he could not survive outside. He is too much of a big pussy! Post some wood man or at least atty's please? Just like that stuff. I am vaping Top Hat. Go see how much it costs HAHA. Not ass bragging just funny to me my wife did not murder me.
Men we would have fun shooting..... Small woody.....Yihi SL
6518e99c003e6443ccf5f7dfb4251134.jpg
f957b6edfba7c3b72a727d48233795d9.jpg
59df238f7291c5b0d1c72c98b44a5314.jpg
176370a5eb5ab3741bf7ca123597d523.jpg
5c346887d34dc2150dab1813e6d37fef.jpg

5f6d0c6e040986e41a4b34b26db922fe.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just about pullled the trigger on a Minikin V2 today but wonder if I should get the Lustro instead. Is it the newer release?
The Minikin V2 Kodama is a power mod..... Accurate TC and the chip is powerful..... All mods that need 80 watts the Kodama fires them equally at 60 watts....

It's the smallest mod I have.... Comfortable as hell to hold and weighs nothing...... And is classy as hell.... Everyone that sees it tells me it's beautiful.......

Get what you need.... Don't spend $300 bucks if you can spend less.....

But my Kodama will be worth $300 bucks for ever.... It doesn't depreciate...

The Lustro Kodama Edition will be nice.... But I'm happy swipping and adjusting not often with mine..... I don't need extra shit to break like infrared detection ......

I love mine..... It's an awesome mod !
c3a02a05987bf5f4f5056cb5ec715ca7.jpg
85a7e0a1c461c56090aeabdf3a3a046c.jpg
9029b76ff40838892cbed9c28685f1d1.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also thinking about the YiHi G class..... which of the 3 would you recommend?
If you are tough get a Yihi g class.... It's a hearty mod...... Strong yet still classy...

If you are a professional and love high class and fine things.... Get a Kodama Minikin v2...... It's classy all the way

If you are a tecky type get the newest model..... I haven't felt it or held it.... But it looks sportier not as classy as a Minikin V2 Kodama......

The Minikin V2 Kodama is high class and amazing materials and build......

And you will not find them any longer ... They are disappearing...

No one sells their Kodamas.... They keep them........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This little set up right here is a take anywhere and it's beautiful.... Small like a mech mod..... 100 watts ... Single 21700..... And a Yihi SX 485 chip..... And it rocks for under $200.00

Classy and sporty......
fa005649cf3d11b48bfe6d83a9f7c1a0.jpg
83d3fd01445b05fa9155caa36a524e02.jpg
0f5b13e4f343cdad4afea238b2426e81.jpg
91abaa5adf4879164b107c010df8dfc4.jpg
b8a284588f4cdfb1647ba5f23539772d.jpg
1c09da60ec56f44a2b55a148bda42c84.jpg
8d6ef0f05eab563b2c93ca349b302031.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What you linked is Aluminum. I do not see a stabwood one anywhere?
I prefer Boost Kodama. Officially sold out. If you can get a numbered one(1/1 they are called) you have something very special. Also the Thor is very nice. Asmodus is $159. Ultroner is $259 and has a "better" chip. The boost Kodama will no doubt appreciate. In five years maybe $2,500+. However right now going to cost you $800 at this point. Now that vicious Ant is in production prices currently stable but also high. These are simply luxury items for looks. They function the same as a $50 mod. The "lustro" is not a "real" stabwood. IE, the entire body is not from a solid block. Hence the price difference. Asmodus Thor is a steal. I want a Yihi like yours but cannot find it. If it had SX580J it would be superior and $$$. IMO, better than 250C. They all vape good it is just for looking better than the next guy. Hopefully Wednesday or Thursday I have 2 custom tips coming. I have now lost-found the Falcon tip 5+ times. It fits too loose. Mine at least.

Would like to shoot in AZ again but am in Wheelchair. I don't feel bad though. You might find here boring. Just thousands of acres of flat snow. Rarely even see a bear. They are very sneaky. I feel bad for poor mouse. I saw it running away from a hoard of our cats lol.

Manny, you want a ton of juice very good dirt cheap? I can post link. A gallon is $275. That might seem a lot but it is an entire gallon! I found out who is making everyone's juice. 1000ml is like $65.

Hey, how do you make the gauge cluster work outside the vehicle? Magic?

I have found if you blatantly overheat a tank it will pour boiling juice out of the vents duh. Otherwise hardly anything leaks anymore. Unless you let it sit 3 days with vents open, duh again.

If you can find a 580J like that... sold to me.

OH wait, My bad. Lustro is indeed real stabwood and their newest model. I would just keep it if you already have it. Maybe better than Kodama don't know? I prefer looks of Kodama V2 best. Just do not like my grimy fingers on screen. Wonder if they have a screen protector for it lol.

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What you linked is Aluminum. I do not see a stabwood one anywhere?
I prefer Boost Kodama. Officially sold out. If you can get a numbered one(1/1 they are called) you have something very special. Also the Thor is very nice. Asmodus is $159. Ultroner is $259 and has a "better" chip. The boost Kodama will no doubt appreciate. In five years maybe $2,500+. However right now going to cost you $800 at this point. Now that vicious Ant is in production prices currently stable but also high. These are simply luxury items for looks. They function the same as a $50 mod. The "lustro" is not a "real" stabwood. IE, the entire body is not from a solid block. Hence the price difference. Asmodus Thor is a steal. I want a Yihi like yours but cannot find it. If it had SX580J it would be superior and $$$. IMO, better than 250C. They all vape good it is just for looking better than the next guy. Hopefully Wednesday or Thursday I have 2 custom tips coming. I have now lost-found the Falcon tip 5+ times. It fits too loose. Mine at least.

Would like to shoot in AZ again but am in Wheelchair. I don't feel bad though. You might find here boring. Just thousands of acres of flat snow. Rarely even see a bear. They are very sneaky. I feel bad for poor mouse. I saw it running away from a hoard of our cats lol.

Manny, you want a ton of juice very good dirt cheap? I can post link. A gallon is $275. That might seem a lot but it is an entire gallon! I found out who is making everyone's juice. 1000ml is like $65.

I have found if you blatantly overheat a tank it will pour boiling juice out of the vents duh. Otherwise hardly anything leaks anymore. Unless you let it sit 3 days with vents open, duh again.

If you can find a 580J like that... sold to me.
Like this one here......https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/192765364465

Thanks for your advice. I originally was going to buy a blue/brass v2 Kodama on eBay for $240 but went with a blue/stainless direct from Asmodus for $254. Didn’t see a blue/brass on their website (even sold out) and thought that a for sure warranty was worth a few extra dollars.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You did good. $5 was worth warranty but it is only 30 days. That stinks imo but these are fragile. They will always fix it for a fee though. It was better deal than $285 for the new one. Blue/Brass was rare. They will not fix at all if bought on ebay , so worth it. Prices very fair right now except 1/1 is a lot often.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As usual you have outdone me lol.
I'm not outdoing anyone ..... That's just the shit I buy.... I don't show everything I have..... Some things are difficult to get and I don't show them......

Like this Vapedroid X1C2 in Ultem..... This mod made in 2017 in Berlin Germany.... The guy made them out of his garage...... And sold them on a Facebook group.

People ordered them on a waiting list.... And waited until he completed them...... The cost for the mod $250 bucks.....

After receiving the mod they put it in a Vapedroid X1C2 sale page..... They were sold for $1,500 dollars.......

The guy made a total of 200 before he decided he wasn't making the money like the other people were........

And he sold the Company to a Chinese company is now called Sbody....

He made these with 601 aircraft Aluminum for the frame but everything else is Ultem...... The body is wanted by so many but the only way to get them is on The X1C2 auction Facebook page..... The average price for them is $1,000 Dollars or $999 Euros...
ecc2a4a2f3b6a2a017fdb3aa6a5690db.jpg

ac4d4358e6d96a3a73900b9500758473.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just joking Manny but you do have more stuff. Just a fact.

I personally would not post that stuff. To me afraid of getting robbed. I mean the really high end stuff. Like post 20 servings of the finest crystal. next day gun in my face. No, that has not happened but it could.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Izana, that is a nice restaurant but I am Vegan. If you really want to do it up in Chicago they have "secret" dinner clubs $25,000 a plate! like 3 year waiting list too.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was just joking Manny but you do have more stuff. Just a fact.

I personally would not post that stuff. To me afraid of getting robbed. I mean the really high end stuff. Like post 20 servings of the finest crystal. next day gun in my face. No, that has not happened but it could.
Nah .... you have to be worried more about wolf's eating your cattle......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Izana, that is a nice restaurant but I am Vegan. If you really want to do it up in Chicago they have "secret" dinner clubs $25,000 a plate! like 3 year waiting list too.
The most I ever spent on a dinner was $2,500 and the hookers were included...

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just about pullled the trigger on a Minikin V2 today but wonder if I should get the Lustro instead. Is it the newer release?
You can't go wrong with either one- I have both the Minikin V2 and the Lustro.
Asmodus is have an 15% off for christmas- plus free shipping code: elf15

https://asmodus.com/
https://asmodus.com/collections/variable-mods

Vaporrange also has these on sale- free fast shipping too- but no discount code

https://www.vaporrange.com/SearchResults.asp?searching=Y&sort=5&search=asmodus&show=30&page=2

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hitting Christmas shopping...Last minute....with water and cock in hand...
588d5223a26183a481ab68e3384d71f9.jpg

Well, I did order a Minikin Kodama from the Asmodus website and did get a message back saying my ID had been verified on BOTH of my orders (crappy website) but haven't heard anything from Asmodus and my order history says I have zero orders. I'm reluctant to order a third one so went and picked up an SX Mini G Class Black and Gold from a B&M today.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I did order a Minikin Kodama from the Asmodus website and did get a message back saying my ID had been verified on BOTH of my orders (crappy website) but haven't heard anything from Asmodus and my order history says I have zero orders. I'm reluctant to order a third one so went and picked up an SX Mini G Class Black and Gold from a B&M today.
Alright buying good stuff you won't regret.....Let me see some picks when you have them.....
d6c97f81fecdd16ce9679f88daebca77.jpg
177b9657efda38666cd87237ffa6be10.jpg

You will have to polish your ass off to get them looking good..... My Minikin V2 Kodama has over 40 hours of hand polishing......

You see the first picture that's how the entire mod used to look...... After sanding and polishing it morphed.... Into beauty.....
b8de2a356febad5b13a16d6a9a586ac2.jpg
58750d9d16d720f5fd573e9cdb9dc473.jpg
33d03de002caf642a1a58b2e81ce508b.jpg

Last edited:
It was your photos that convinced me, Manny. :) I'll be buffing like crazy once it shows up (if it ever does). That VA of yours is amazing.

No photos for a while, the Horizon Falcon Artisan Ceramic tanks I ordered won't be in for a week or two. I've been using my Smok Cloud Beast on an iJoy Diamond that I emergency bought in Costa Rica. Some low life stole my mod from the poolside table that I was sleeping next to the first hour we were on a two week vacation. The iJoy was the only mod in the only store within a four hour drive.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was your photos that convinced me, Manny. :) I'll be buffing like crazy once it shows up (if it ever does). That VA of yours is amazing.

No photos for a while, the Horizon Falcon Artisan Ceramic tanks I ordered won't be in for a week or two. I've been using my Smok Cloud Beast on an iJoy Diamond that I emergency bought in Costa Rica. Some low life stole my mod from the poolside table that I was sleeping next to the first hour we were on a two week vacation. The iJoy was the only mod in the only store within a four hour drive.
Did you see this..... https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_tid=452487&share_fid=151776&share_type=t

WTS: Asmodus Minikin Kodama Edition 150W Hybrid Stabilized Wood Mod

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The shit that happens...... I went to take a piss in a restaurant and when I came back to the table my mod was gone (a Boxer DNA 250)..... And that was in Orlando Florida......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually the only place I dropped $20+K is a strip club in Canada. Was drunk. I feel it is okay to call an actual prostitute a hoe. Just like Doctor. Esquire. It is their job title not who they are as a human being. Now, to just call a non professional Hooker a hoe is a big insult. I don't. So I was not married 50 hours.... When ring slipped off in public toilet. What was I going to do? Had to get nasty. That is what soap is for. Shit, that was almost 60 years ago. Maybe Men had cleaner excrement back then? Most ever on regular Charity dinner $4,000. Pizza going to run you too. Don't be fooled. In Chicago top restaurant Pizza for 2 is about $150+. It is worth it imo. I figure most of us here not poor but everyone different. That is fine by me. I also figure this board engages in higher intellect. Like NRA style board I get banned within 2 days. Do not see eye to eye with IQ less than 75 lol.

Did you polish the Yihi? looks straight up. I don't care but can't post. I can't even figure it out. Forget it I am too old. I can even turn on PC at my age amazing.

I was only robbed once. We were upper class. I made friends with a kid in projects. Not saying because he was from projects. Many good people live there. I guess he was enamored with lifestyle. Anyhow gave him key to our home. Mistake. They stole about $300K. Today that is like 6 million. That was in the 1930's. He grew up to be a minister! Has since passed. I am sure the lord forgives him. I do.

I find mostly good people. A poor man found my wallet and gave it back untouched. I gave him something too.
The internet is a whole different ball game.

Yes, Coyotes not friend of cattle. This cat waiting weeks where he knows there is a mouse lol. They are very diligent.

Manny, you had a male bird in your hand(cock) lol!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually the only place I dropped $20+K is a strip club in Canada. Was drunk. I feel it is okay to call an actual prostitute a hoe. Just like Doctor. Esquire. It is their job title not who they are as a human being. Now, to just call a non professional Hooker a hoe is a big insult. I don't. So I was not married 50 hours.... When ring slipped off in public toilet. What was I going to do? Had to get nasty. That is what soap is for. Shit, that was almost 60 years ago. Maybe Men had cleaner excrement back then? Most ever on regular Charity dinner $4,000. Pizza going to run you too. Don't be fooled. In Chicago top restaurant Pizza for 2 is about $150+. It is worth it imo. I figure most of us here not poor but everyone different. That is fine by me. I also figure this board engages in higher intellect. Like NRA style board I get banned within 2 days. Do not see eye to eye with IQ less than 75 lol.

Did you polish the Yihi? looks straight up. I don't care but can't post. I can't even figure it out. Forget it I am too old. I can even turn on PC at my age amazing.

I was only robbed once. We were upper class. I made friends with a kid in projects. Not saying because he was from projects. Many good people live there. I guess he was enamored with lifestyle. Anyhow gave him key to our home. Mistake. They stole about $300K. Today that is like 6 million. That was in the 1930's. He grew up to be a minister! Has since passed. I am sure the lord forgives him. I do.

I find mostly good people. A poor man found my wallet and gave it back untouched. I gave him something too.
The internet is a whole different ball game.

Yes, Coyotes not friend of cattle. This cat waiting weeks where he knows there is a mouse lol. They are very diligent.

Manny, you had a male bird in your hand(cock) lol!
Yeah man if young people knew how important is to live every moment in life... See the world and travel....

My business partner owns land in Costa Rica..... He's working an import of dehydrated bananas ....for health stores and supermarkets.......

Hopefully next year I can spend a week in Costa Rica .... I haven't travelled much...... Last year I was in Chicago and spent a day in Washington DC and shot some hogs in Texas.......

Went to a Company called Pork choppers..... A buddy owns fast (4) passenger helicopters and we shot wild hogs with m14's in flight......

Hard hitting a wild pig hauling ass at 30 to 40 miles an hour from a helicopter flying at 100 mph with an m14 and an AK....... It was fun though......

Didn't work today.... And relaxing tomorrow, but Wednesday we are busy again..... People are buying commercial buildings left and right..... Specially in the m*rijuana business..

We inspected a million square feet watehiuse where the company was productive 2,000 lbs of medical m*rijuana per week... Ha ha....

VU Sponsors