Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No wonder that looks big to me. I did not realize it was a cruiser. I thought it was a city bike, Duh. I like Ducati too. Kind of a cross between a race and a road bike. Certainly not a Grand Touring bike like the ones you want though. That is best for 3,500 mile trip. I never had the opportunity to have use for one. In city traffic then terrible dirt roads very narrow and twisty. Only a dirt bike at that point. I kind of did like my dirt bikes though. If you ditch it, you are going so slow probably not hurt. The problem is too many assholes in automobiles! I always give heads up to bikes and tractor-trailers If a Doctor owned it and it is a BMW for a good deal I would imagine it is fine. Most Doctors do not beat on bikes because they understand trauma. I do see people riding bikes like dicks which is not cool either really. I mean like pass a bunch of cars on the shoulder and shit. I do not know why everyone is in such a hurry. A BMW is nicer than a Goldwing though IMO. Just my opinion. They are both pretty good. A lot of cars only have 175HP!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No wonder that looks big to me. I did not realize it was a cruiser. I thought it was a city bike, Duh. I like Ducati too. Kind of a cross between a race and a road bike. Certainly not a Grand Touring bike like the ones you want though. That is best for 3,500 mile trip. I never had the opportunity to have use for one. In city traffic then terrible dirt roads very narrow and twisty. Only a dirt bike at that point. I kind of did like my dirt bikes though. If you ditch it, you are going so slow probably not hurt. The problem is too many assholes in automobiles! I always give heads up to bikes and tractor-trailers If a Doctor owned it and it is a BMW for a good deal I would imagine it is fine. Most Doctors do not beat on bikes because they understand trauma. I do see people riding bikes like dicks which is not cool either really. I mean like pass a bunch of cars on the shoulder and shit. I do not know why everyone is in such a hurry. A BMW is nicer than a Goldwing though IMO. Just my opinion. They are both pretty good. A lot of cars only have 175HP!
Everything is high man.....the cost tax, tag, and tittle.....and insurance......man...... I'm going to have to sell my soul ....ha ha.... To pay for everything.....

but I have enough to sell...... The guy has helmets and leather and all kinds of stuff he wants to sell......

Maybe we can trade....... :)

No buying stuff for a while.....
785f9bac62637656c8b4afb67c0a2a2a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 2. I would honestly like to Manny but I have to go kick myself to buy another Mod. I had mentioned I thought I had over 300 total. It is actually looking upon closer inspection that I have close to 500! What the hell did I do? Man, do not sell your soul. I just mentioned that I did just that for greed and every day since have feared for my life. I know I am nearly 82 now but I vastly prefer to die of natural causes and not Homicide! I know you were just joking about it but I really did it and regret every last day of it. Sure, I made a whole lot. Now I have to be super fucking paranoid. Before I was sick I would not even go into a public restroom. That is no way to live. I am just talking about the real thing, I know you were joking about that. If his leather fits that would be great for you. Good leather is $$$. I am a Vegan but I am not stupid either if you get what I mean. I see kids on a Ninja with shorts, sandals and no helmet. Real sad. How do you even use the clutch with sandals without them falling off LOL. What I think is cool is the Weedwacker guy built a bicycle with a chainsaw motor HAHA. He is a cool dude though. Your Duke is a nice one. I have no idea why it does not sell. I think because you are asking too little actually! People might think something is wrong with it or it is scratched/cracked. Not sure. That should fetch $1,200 easy. Not sure why you want to sell that one so much? That is one of your nicer ones IMO. It is not the Java,SS or Osiris but it is a very good example of an early VA. I would personally not take less than a grand for it. That is just my feeling about it. Hey, the more the better right? Man, though that BMW is more important than any Mod IMO. I guess depends on how addicted to nicotine you are :)
Manny, did I say something wrong on page 57 or you just forgot to like my post. I am always worried I said the wrong thing due to my illness. Not a cop out, they just told my mind would go by now. I don't think it has but I don't really know? I know sometimes I do talk shit but do I mostly sound okay to you folks? If not I sincerely apologize.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some reason that bike looks so big on you. Is that a really big bike? I mean like a Ninja is tiny. I have one fast one called a R12 or something. Not sure of the model. The R1600 looks smaller than the one you are on though plus I like the storage options better. Is the one you are on a better one? I am so glad you wear a helmet Bro. 100%.

Man I cannot believe Dog Chapman's Wife passed away. He really loved her. I never thought I would see that guy cry but I know he has a heart. He just can't cry in his line of work. He is 66. That is amazing. I was not such a badass when I was 25. He does not carry a gun either. I carry a gun. Although carrying a gun does not make you tough, it just makes you prepared. Of course I am damn likely to miss my target nowadays. I do not clean them or anything. Too dangerous for me. It is just backup if all else fails with my guy's. There are still plenty of people that want me gone. People I lost their trial. Sometimes you cannot win when there are 200 indictments and the guy is clearly guilty. This is the Mob I am speaking of naturally. Those folks suck IMO.I wish I never did that job but I did make a fortune at it. Still was not worth it in retrospect. Everything has a price. Sold my soul.

Those are super nice bikes though. Of course if I could still ride I am no longer interested in crotch rockets.
I missed this post..... Yeah I saw her on a TV news report where she was in bed dying..... They were still interviewing her...... Those people get what they earned.....

I never liked the show and all the characters..... They want game, but the circumstances are sickness, stress, days without rest......

At the end it catches up with them.... Yeah I'm not buying anything specially until I know all the finances are in place......

The bike can wait, I haven't ridden in over 3 years...... I just been blowing cash on stuff I don't need..... I need to sell the D810 and the D850..... They are just sitting there.........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have 2. I would honestly like to Manny but I have to go kick myself to buy another Mod. I had mentioned I thought I had over 300 total. It is actually looking upon closer inspection that I have close to 500! What the hell did I do? Man, do not sell your soul. I just mentioned that I did just that for greed and every day since have feared for my life. I know I am nearly 82 now but I vastly prefer to die of natural causes and not Homicide! I know you were just joking about it but I really did it and regret every last day of it. Sure, I made a whole lot. Now I have to be super fucking paranoid. Before I was sick I would not even go into a public restroom. That is no way to live. I am just talking about the real thing, I know you were joking about that. If his leather fits that would be great for you. Good leather is $$$. I am a Vegan but I am not stupid either if you get what I mean. I see kids on a Ninja with shorts, sandals and no helmet. Real sad. How do you even use the clutch with sandals without them falling off LOL. What I think is cool is the Weedwacker guy built a bicycle with a chainsaw motor HAHA. He is a cool dude though. Your Duke is a nice one. I have no idea why it does not sell. I think because you are asking too little actually! People might think something is wrong with it or it is scratched/cracked. Not sure. That should fetch $1,200 easy. Not sure why you want to sell that one so much? That is one of your nicer ones IMO. It is not the Java,SS or Osiris but it is a very good example of an early VA. I would personally not take less than a grand for it. That is just my feeling about it. Hey, the more the better right? Man, though that BMW is more important than any Mod IMO. I guess depends on how addicted to nicotine you are :)
Manny, did I say something wrong on page 57 or you just forgot to like my post. I am always worried I said the wrong thing due to my illness. Not a cop out, they just told my mind would go by now. I don't think it has but I don't really know? I know sometimes I do talk shit but do I mostly sound okay to you folks? If not I sincerely apologize.
Don't worry about it Todd...... I know you would get it if you needed the mod......

People are incredible, my VA Duke has been on eBay for months at $850 and it has like (50) watchers...... I lower it to $600 and they message me (would you take $550 ?) I said he'll no $600 take it or leave it........

The Doctor didn't sound like he's in a hurry to sell the bike anyway..... He'll wait...

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for understanding Manny. That was not nice to interview her dying unless she wanted to. They invade those peoples privacy too. Reality TV kind of sucks. When you have not rode a few years it feels so good when you get back on. It is not like a car. Although I will obviously never ride again but I am okay with that. I did enough already. People to talk you down that low is quite frankly insulting. I would not even bother responding to those low ball offers. $600 is already half what it is worth AFAIK.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for understanding Manny. That was not nice to interview her dying unless she wanted to. They invade those peoples privacy too. Reality TV kind of sucks. When you have not rode a few years it feels so good when you get back on. It is not like a car. Although I will obviously never ride again but I am okay with that. I did enough already. People to talk you down that low is quite frankly insulting. I would not even bother responding to those low ball offers. $600 is already half what it is worth AFAIK.
Yeah it's sad, but they choose that style of life and Fame ......

Yeah I want to get a bike..... It will just take time..... I'm putting some mods on eBay...... See how that goes.... I put both the Nataraki V3 in there too......

What doesn't sell I will keep...... I'm just collecting enough to pay for additional cost that might and will pop up by purchasing the bike .........

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was sick yesterday. Manny, like I tell everyone. Do not leave yourself with no money. A single man your age with a good job should keep at least $50Kin the bank IMO. That does not even include any investments because they can go sour. Just the bank. Preferably $100K in bank but I know that is hard for most people to do. You want to retire soon right? If I had not supported my Brother all his life he would have never retired. He is not even capable of working at Walmart. He has mild retardation but he has a very difficult time just living. I know I said no one in my family was ever sick but I meant physically. Shit, He is nearly 100 years old right now. Of course things got worse as he aged but I take care of him. We also have one Great Grandson here as I mentioned. Since his Mother is not "fit". She is not family, through marriage and my Grandson has long since moved on anyways.. Unfortunately he could not be "tied down" with a kid either. He is a very good kid. He has a 3.2 out of 3.0 GPA! since he is in AP classes. might as well sell the mods. I am just too sick to be bothered with doing so. Why the heck did I purchase about 500 Mods though? I suppose only I can answer that question! More money than brains I guess. Well, I like to go to Vape shops or I just do not get out of here. They do not like if one just lingers and does not purchase anything ever though. So that is what has occurred unfortunately.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah Man. I can certainly afford it but I really regret it. Most of them are crap anyways. Maybe about 70 I think are Stabwood and maybe another 40-50 good ones that are not Stabwood. Only about 20 or so custom ones. I went nuts on them and now sorry that I did so. It is not going to affect me financially but it was Damn stupid of me. I mainly did it so the kids at the Vape shops would "like" me. Even though they very rarely work on commission. I felt like an ass though about something else. I bought a new TV at a high end store. My Handicap Range Rover is well over six figures. The salesman said that is a nice ride. I made the stupid mistake of asking him what he drives. He replied a Hyundai Accent. I felt just like an asshole after that. Not only did he make a huge commission I also wrote him a check for $1,000 for his time so I did not feel so bad after that. They delivered it of course and set it up. It is 146". So I took care of him nonetheless but I felt just like a dick after that. I need to be more careful not to open my mouth. I honestly thought those Salesman made much more than that. Unless he is just frugal. Not entirely sure. I felt bad though. A lot of people barely making it. I probably looked like an ass to him to buy such a TV right off the bat anyways though. I try to help people out but I cannot help everyone and I feel bad about a lot of peoples circumstances too. Especially when I make a dick move like that. He probably thought, "What a fucking asshole". He made plenty though I bet. Maybe he will use it to buy a new car LOL. No, seriously I just felt bad about it. I am pretty sensitive about other folks welfare honestly.

I can't post pics here. I could not figure it out. I do not mind paying for a pic host but I just did not understand it. Other people said they had trouble posting pics here as well. So I do not feel as bad about that. Unfortunately just a no go for me. You see I have never posted one pic here. This is the only forum I am on too. It is pretty much all I do or care to discuss anyhow.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
^ dude, you need to go easy on yourself. you seem to be just the opposite of a dick or asshole.
if people can't handle that you did well in life = fuck em.
if someone is nice, helpful, whatever, to you, and you want to help them out. believe me, they really do appreciate it !
when I get a $5-10 tip at work, I am like HELL YEAH ! I am almost never HELL YEAH, but, it is what it is.

pics. if you don't "want" to post pics here, that's fine. but if you want to, get your helper to get the pics on your computer. then getting them on this forum is brain dead easy. just don't take massive size pics.

oh, btw = will you adopt me ? ! I will be a good son, I promise ! lol

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was sick yesterday. Manny, like I tell everyone. Do not leave yourself with no money. A single man your age with a good job should keep at least $50Kin the bank IMO. That does not even include any investments because they can go sour. Just the bank. Preferably $100K in bank but I know that is hard for most people to do. You want to retire soon right? If I had not supported my Brother all his life he would have never retired. He is not even capable of working at Walmart. He has mild retardation but he has a very difficult time just living. I know I said no one in my family was ever sick but I meant physically. Shit, He is nearly 100 years old right now. Of course things got worse as he aged but I take care of him. We also have one Great Grandson here as I mentioned. Since his Mother is not "fit". She is not family, through marriage and my Grandson has long since moved on anyways.. Unfortunately he could not be "tied down" with a kid either. He is a very good kid. He has a 3.2 out of 3.0 GPA! since he is in AP classes. might as well sell the mods. I am just too sick to be bothered with doing so. Why the heck did I purchase about 500 Mods though? I suppose only I can answer that question! More money than brains I guess. Well, I like to go to Vape shops or I just do not get out of here. They do not like if one just lingers and does not purchase anything ever though. So that is what has occurred unfortunately.
I decided not to buy anything......spend $25k to park it in the garage and pay insurance ..... And wash it.....

I barely have time to do anything and I don't know anyone here .........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I lied decided to get this one from the Doc ...... Gives me something to do....ha ha.... cleaning here and there..... and a discount on future dentures......

A ride to 7-11come home and a wash and polish .......

6cf609d2d8c1ad2fdb2966c234d9b775.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you actually buy it Manny? Congratulations if you did! That is some bike. I never had one that nice. jinx'd LOL. Manny, though you said you had to save up? what gives? I hope you did not just overextend yourself! Seems to be in your garage! Beautiful! I hope his leather fits you. That would work out perfect then. Man, that is some Bike! Looks like your home is brick too, top of the line dude! Damn clean garage as well. you should see our pit of a garage. It holds about 200 or so cars though. It is not really a "garage". Just a huge building of steel. Not fancy brick. you have to understand shit is cheap as fuck around here. I literally bought over 6,000 Acres for about 15 cents an Acre LOL!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you actually buy it Manny? Congratulations if you did! That is some bike. I never had one that nice. jinx'd LOL. Manny, though you said you had to save up? what gives? I hope you did not just overextend yourself! Seems to be in your garage! Beautiful! I hope his leather fits you. That would work out perfect then. Man, that is some Bike! Looks like your home is brick too, top of the line dude! Damn clean garage as well. you should see our pit of a garage. It holds about 200 or so cars though. It is not really a "garage". Just a huge building of steel. Not fancy brick. you have to understand shit is cheap as fuck around here. I literally bought over 6,000 Acres for about 15 cents an Acre LOL!
I'm going tomorrow to see the helmets and leather he has...... He says he has tons of stuff he needs to dig up ....... I paid him and got the title...... I still have to register her.....

Here in Arizona you don't pay taxes on private transactions..... So it's $37 bucks for a new title and $45 bucks for tags and registration every (2 years).....

I can actually use his tag and insurance for (2) months by state motorcycle law...

in Florida I would have been charged 6.5% tax new wheel fees for the tag $150.00 and a new title $75 bucks...... And registration $46.00 for (1) year.....

You sound like you live in paradise..... I like simple life, my father lived in a 26 acre farm in Sanford Florida, every weekend we roasted a pig open fire on mesquite......

And I spent hours cutting the field with his John Deere riding mower.....

Feeding his fighting cocks and chickens and Gators..... A simple good life......

I would move out there with you and work..... I don't mind farm and animal-nature life......

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah, it is a very simple life. I mean I went and made it extravagant but I personally I am useless now. I just sit here and chain vape all day. Amazingly I do not get sick from nicotine somehow. They actually sometimes use nicotine for my illness too. I am glad you got the bike. Congratulations! Use it in good health my man! Me, I am going to bed now LOL.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Goodnight Bro.....talk to you tomorrow..... Your as useless as you want to be........

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am glad you got it. You did the right thing. You only live once, and it is not for long. Do what makes you happy. Plus a bike in itself is to many(myself included) a ticket to freedom. So very good decision IMO. Instead of miss the opportunity and never be able to obtain it. I am kind of doubting you would put yourself in financial jeopardy anyways. So I think it was a very good idea actually. Not to mention that is some ride. I never even owned one that nice myself. Few people have the opportunity. I mean look, you bought it from a Doctor!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nice bike, Manny. I could cruise that. wouldn't want to pay for repairs thought, cha-Ching.
I bet you can't even feel it running = smoooooooooth.
Thanks..... I paid the guy today.....

He's throwing in (2) Nolan face up helmets (medium and large), leather jacket and gloves, GPS, battery tender, rear 49L top case, full BMW motorcycle cover, battery tender, (4) keys, tool kit for oil filter removal, tools (HEX) for the bike...... cables, connectors, XM radio, all kinds of stuff and wires .....

The rear top case alone is $1,500

So I have to pickup the notarized title on Monday...... it's coming from Germany FEDEX..... To his attorneys office to get it notarized in Arizona...

The guy is well organized (amazing) he is a machine.......for real

The bike is really amazing......It's a 2013 K1300 GT ..... It has 6,683 miles on the odometer......

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am glad you got it. You did the right thing. You only live once, and it is not for long. Do what makes you happy. Plus a bike in itself is to many(myself included) a ticket to freedom. So very good decision IMO. Instead of miss the opportunity and never be able to obtain it. I am kind of doubting you would put yourself in financial jeopardy anyways. So I think it was a very good idea actually. Not to mention that is some ride. I never even owned one that nice myself. Few people have the opportunity. I mean look, you bought it from a Doctor!
Yeah it's a deal..... I paid him the balance he owed the BMW Bavaria bank...... I asked him what do I owe you for all this amazing options, helmets and stuff ......?

He said ahh it's all yours..... I see the bike is going to a well organized man and she will have a good home..... He called the bike "she"....ha....me too....

Now I have something worth something and in the future if it comes to push and shove.....

I can sell it again and make big profit

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Thanks..... I paid the guy today.....

He's throwing in (2) Nolan face up helmets (medium and large), leather jacket and gloves, GPS, battery tender, rear 49L top case, full BMW motorcycle cover, battery tender, (4) keys, tool kit for oil filter removal, tools (HEX) for the bike...... cables, connectors, XM radio, all kinds of stuff and wires .....

The rear top case alone is $1,500

So I have to pickup the notarized title on Monday...... it's coming from Germany FEDEX..... To his attorneys office to get it notarized in Arizona...

The guy is well organized (amazing) he is a machine.......for real

The bike is really amazing......It's a 2013 K1300 GT ..... It has 6,683 miles on the odometer...…

right on , man. I'm HAPPY for ya :bliss:.
there are goin to be times, soon, when we won't see ya around for a while. good for you.
just be carefull, it's hell out there.

hey, ya gotta get a mod holder for it :ejuice::cloud:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
right on , man. I'm HAPPY for ya :bliss:.
there are goin to be times, soon, when we won't see ya around for a while. good for you.
just be carefull, it's hell out there.

hey, ya gotta get a mod holder for it :ejuice::cloud:
Yeah a mod holder is on the bucket list...... I'll post image when I pick it up......

Thanks for the good wishes...

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2006-bmw-k1200gt-89785-516.jpg
I did a commercial building inspection in May for the city of Phoenix and they paid it, sent me a check......

We do a lot of commercial buildings and sometimes they require over 30 days to pay....... That's why I bought it...... I was adding everything together the guy have me...... Over $4,000

So now I'm good...... I saw the bike with the (2) side cases ....when I went to see it it had the rear Top case too...... I found a couple for $899.00 plus painting to match $300.00....way too high....

So when I saw it I almost cried..... He had it in the box never used....

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like you got a terrific deal. yes, if you need money you could get much more. much easier than selling mods on ebay too. as jinx'd said just be careful man. I care about you Bro. There are too many assholes in automobiles. I know that is not the kind of bike you drive crazy so it is not you but all the other people to watch out for. Good leather goes a long way though. It sounds like he gave you the whole house for nothing. He probably has enough he is not looking to just make a lot of money on it. Dentists/Oral Surgeons ETC. make a fortune. Does he have a magnificent home?

I really mistreated this one VA. It looks terrible. Can I still fix it by sanding it? Or is it probably gone now? It is half wood and half resin. Of course the resin is fine but the wood is water logged from juice. It is all swelled. Unfortunately as usual I cannot post a pic of it.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds like you got a terrific deal. yes, if you need money you could get much more. much easier than selling mods on ebay too. as jinx'd said just be careful man. I care about you Bro. There are too many assholes in automobiles. I know that is not the kind of bike you drive crazy so it is not you but all the other people to watch out for. Good leather goes a long way though. It sounds like he gave you the whole house for nothing. He probably has enough he is not looking to just make a lot of money on it. Dentists/Oral Surgeons ETC. make a fortune. Does he have a magnificent home?

I really mistreated this one VA. It looks terrible. Can I still fix it by sanding it? Or is it probably gone now? It is half wood and half resin. Of course the resin is fine but the wood is water logged from juice. It is all swelled. Unfortunately as usual I cannot post a pic of it.
You can always fix it.... Give it to the weed wacking friend and he will do magic........ They always come alive after sanding and Poly.......

Here in Arizona it's pretty safe to ride a bike, good streets and a lot of professional mature people........ That's why I decided to ride again...... Thanks for your concern Todd !!!!

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, here no kind of road bike if you are sane. All very bad pot hole laden gravel/dirt twisty roads crazy hillbilly tractor drivers. Tractor just dumped out 50,000 gallons of deadly toxin fertilizer here. Did not even know until just heard through "grape-vine". As there are no Police,EMS,Fire Dept. ETC. Would hate to ride right into that "slurry"! Where you live is a suburban place. Totally different. They have that in Wisconsin and Illinois too. In fact, mostly. Farming continues to shrink every year. However do we really want our produce/meat from China too? Until they meet stringent standards of ours across he board without fail, I personally say no way. Otherwise if they can, fine. Americans would rather sell their land anyways. We are tired of doing hard work. Oh, it is plenty hard work trust me. Given slave labor in China I am sure it is even 100% worse for workers but making someone rich. Probably big American companies!

Manny, you might find this of interest. How I abate(not mask) strong odors in buildings. On first floor, turn off forced air. Spray one can of "pure Citrus"- (available at Walmart or Home Depot), per 3,000 square feet of first floor. Continue to leave the forced air off for 20 minutes. Then turn on all the air handlers in the building for 45 minutes. Then set them however they regularly are. Odor will be gone at that point, unless further odor is introduced.
No matter the source of the odor, this shall abate it. Of course one must first remove as much of the source of the offensive odor to begin with for best results. When done leave behind one "tub" of "pure Citrus" solid material on the floor per 1,000 square feet for 30 days each. Put a few in each indoior "split" air exchanger if possible. The "tubs" of solid material are from the two aforementioned sources as well.. Either are to be found in the cleaning supplies/janitorial sections of both stores. It may be sold elsewhere as well, such as Amazon. Just Google it if interested, Plan on returning in 30 days to remove the exhausted "tubs" of material and not count on the tenant. Warnings are it is highly flammable, will make floors more slippery than fresh wax and may damage many "finished" surfaces. This stuff is commonly used in the Morgue! Of course we use this a lot around here. I figured this information might be use to you to recommend to clients in your line of work. will take care of smoke,mold,death ETC. Only thing I know of in a compound/aerosol that actually removes odors and not simply masks them. Otherwise doing so requires multiple very expensive ULPA/HEPA units to be deployed for long periods of time. I just figured I would share this since it was just reported to me that it was used on the property again this morning. It is a good idea for everyone to have a can if they cook fish or whatever, although if the kitchen has a proper range exhaust hood it should not be needed for that at least. Do not spray it on a running gas cooktop though! As I just mentioned, highly flammable. Great way to win a Darwin award!

I am glad the Mod is fixable. That is good news! Interesting tidbit. VA's metal parts are cold cast. You can find the same "imperfections" in every one of a run due to the tool marks on the die which was used. Certainly does not detract from it's quality. I was just mentioning it as a trivial mater. Yes, I vape so much that I actually notice such things. We might be talking a mark that is 0.0005MM! I guess Stabwood Mods are like gold. You can mess it up but it is still gold and can always bring it right back to high luster.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Gor. idk that that VA could be poly'd. if it is swelled by juice, that juice is way down in it. getting it out, idk man. the wood is worse thaan a sponge, the juice is just not going to want to come out. but after poly, it will come up and damage the poly. of course I could be wrong, but I'm thinking I'm not.
I would just wick it out with a damp rag and have it sanded. it will still look nice again. jmho.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, here no kind of road bike if you are sane. All very bad pot hole laden gravel/dirt twisty roads crazy hillbilly tractor drivers. Tractor just dumped out 50,000 gallons of deadly toxin fertilizer here. Did not even know until just heard through "grape-vine". As there are no Police,EMS,Fire Dept. ETC. Would hate to ride right into that "slurry"! Where you live is a suburban place. Totally different. They have that in Wisconsin and Illinois too. In fact, mostly. Farming continues to shrink every year. However do we really want our produce/meat from China too? Until they meet stringent standards of ours across he board without fail, I personally say no way. Otherwise if they can, fine. Americans would rather sell their land anyways. We are tired of doing hard work. Oh, it is plenty hard work trust me. Given slave labor in China I am sure it is even 100% worse for workers but making someone rich. Probably big American companies!

Manny, you might find this of interest. How I abate(not mask) strong odors in buildings. On first floor, turn off forced air. Spray one can of "pure Citrus"- (available at Walmart or Home Depot), per 3,000 square feet of first floor. Continue to leave the forced air off for 20 minutes. Then turn on all the air handlers in the building for 45 minutes. Then set them however they regularly are. Odor will be gone at that point, unless further odor is introduced.
No matter the source of the odor, this shall abate it. Of course one must first remove as much of the source of the offensive odor to begin with for best results. When done leave behind one "tub" of "pure Citrus" solid material on the floor per 1,000 square feet for 30 days each. Put a few in each indoior "split" air exchanger if possible. The "tubs" of solid material are from the two aforementioned sources as well.. Either are to be found in the cleaning supplies/janitorial sections of both stores. It may be sold elsewhere as well, such as Amazon. Just Google it if interested, Plan on returning in 30 days to remove the exhausted "tubs" of material and not count on the tenant. Warnings are it is highly flammable, will make floors more slippery than fresh wax and may damage many "finished" surfaces. This stuff is commonly used in the Morgue! Of course we use this a lot around here. I figured this information might be use to you to recommend to clients in your line of work. will take care of smoke,mold,death ETC. Only thing I know of in a compound/aerosol that actually removes odors and not simply masks them. Otherwise doing so requires multiple very expensive ULPA/HEPA units to be deployed for long periods of time. I just figured I would share this since it was just reported to me that it was used on the property again this morning. It is a good idea for everyone to have a can if they cook fish or whatever, although if the kitchen has a proper range exhaust hood it should not be needed for that at least. Do not spray it on a running gas cooktop though! As I just mentioned, highly flammable. Great way to win a Darwin award!

I am glad the Mod is fixable. That is good news! Interesting tidbit. VA's metal parts are cold cast. You can find the same "imperfections" in every one of a run due to the tool marks on the die which was used. Certainly does not detract from it's quality. I was just mentioning it as a trivial mater. Yes, I vape so much that I actually notice such things. We might be talking a mark that is 0.0005MM! I guess Stabwood Mods are like gold. You can mess it up but it is still gold and can always bring it right back to high luster.
Yeah I have used citrus to eliminate odors before when I opened the company CarMax back in 1998.....

But later Austin introduced us to Ozium....... Ozium is the shit......

Most smells get trapped in the air handler...... That's why every couple of years an HVAC or duct contractor should clean the ducts...... I know a company that sprays some form of foam inside the ducts that contain vinegar.

You mentioned that your streets are rough over in your town, but it's funny most BMW bikes are in Michigan, Illinois, Boston, New Hampshire, fucking far as hell......

It's hard finding one in Arizona..... There are some in California, but a lot are decommissioned Police bikes.........

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah Manny. Bike is Da shizzlenit! Wax that ass!

jinx'd. He said he will put it in silica for a month and it will draw out all the moisture but not like heat that can crack it. This guy is a master cabinet builder. His cabinets are all over the world. Luckily he our my closet "neighbor" if you can call him that. He is almost 5 miles away. That is how much land we have. Of course I had just told you guys I purchased it for absolutely nothing though. Could have got 10 Acres in suburbs for same price as well over 6,000 here. Shit, in Chicago maybe only 1/4 of an Acre. Milwaukee is cheaper than Chicago though. Chicago is crazy with the prices. A super deluxe high rise condo can be 200 Million! You are correct though. He said if he just put on poly now it will just get a big bubble in it. This was not really Stabwood he says. It was half resin and half burl wood.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gor. idk that that VA could be poly'd. if it is swelled by juice, that juice is way down in it. getting it out, idk man. the wood is worse thaan a sponge, the juice is just not going to want to come out. but after poly, it will come up and damage the poly. of course I could be wrong, but I'm thinking I'm not.
I would just wick it out with a damp rag and have it sanded. it will still look nice again. jmho.
Sanding opens the pores and gets rid of all the moisture inside it...... You can take a 100 year old table and after sanding and laquer it looks like the same day it was built.....

And keep e-juice from your hands..... But after layers of Poly.....nothing is getting into that wood......

Thanks for liking the bike brother, I know for you is difficult liking ugly and bad merchandise...... You like the good stuff !

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, Most streets are paved in the Midwest. This is just the middle of nowhere we picked due to the price so I could build my "empire".

You founded Carmax?

Trust me Pure Citrus is much better than Ozium. Ozium is very dangerous to your lungs.

Yes, I know about "snaking" the ducts with foam.

Absolutely do not want Police or Taxi anything! They beat the crap out of everything and maintain nothing!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah Manny. Bike is Da shizzlenit! Wax that ass!

jinx'd. He said he will put it in silica for a month and it will draw out all the moisture but not like heat that can crack it. This guy is a master cabinet builder. His cabinets are all over the world. Luckily he our my closet "neighbor" if you can call him that. He is almost 5 miles away. That is how much land we have. Of course I had just told you guys I purchased it for absolutely nothing though. Could have got 10 Acres in suburbs for same price as well over 6,000 here. Shit, in Chicago maybe only 1/4 of an Acre. Milwaukee is cheaper than Chicago though. Chicago is crazy with the prices. A super deluxe high rise condo can be 200 Million! You are correct though. He said if he just put on poly now it will just get a big bubble in it. This was not really Stabwood he says. It was half resin and half burl wood.
Yeah Stabwood mods rely on the block itself.... When the block is well made and gets that resin-cactus juice in the pores it becomes solid.... Like rock

That's why it's hard work to polish a Hybrid Stabwood mod compared to a real Stabwood mod.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, Most streets are paved in the Midwest. This is just the middle of nowhere we picked due to the price so I could build my "empire".

You founded Carmax?

Trust me Pure Citrus is much better than Ozium. Ozium is very dangerous to your lungs.

Yes, I know about "snaking" the ducts with foam.

Absolutely do not want Police or Taxi anything! They beat the crap out of everything and maintain nothing!
Yeah I worked with Austin Ligon when we opened CarMax...... I was in charge of opening the first CarMax internet sales office which began in my old town of Orlando Florida........

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even though I used to take the cops to court every day I was friends with many of them. They used to take me in their cars and "show me what they can do". Quite frankly the Caprices and Crown Vic Interceptors were not that impressive but the way they drove them sure was! I would never drive in that manner. It is odd that you only hear cops killed someone. You never hear cops got killed. Many more cops are shot or killed in accidents then they do killings in reality.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, this is half and half. The wood part is just bare wood according to him and he would know. That is obviously why it is all swollen.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Sanding opens the pores and gets rid of all the moisture inside it...... You can take a 100 year old table and after sanding and laquer it looks like the same day it was built.....

And keep e-juice from your hands..... But after layers of Poly.....nothing is getting into that wood......

Thanks for liking the bike brother, I know for you is difficult liking ugly and bad merchandise...... You like the good stuff !

yeah, but juice is not moisture(water) it's very oily. anyway, I hope the Weedman gets her all fixed up.
worst case, just strip it and go naked.

yeah, the bike is Slick. the color looks real good in that last pic. after cleaning and waxing = Bling !
see if you can put rain-x on the windshield, shit works great. even if your not in the rain, it's will help keep bug goo easy to get off.

up till seeing your bike, I hated BMW's. they may be good bikes, but I thought ugly. the cylinders sticking out the side, yuck.
but your looks like a fighter jet or something.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah, but juice is not moisture(water) it's very oily. anyway, I hope the Weedman gets her all fixed up.
worst case, just strip it and go naked.

yeah, the bike is Slick. the color looks real good in that last pic. after cleaning and waxing = Bling !
see if you can put rain-x on the windshield, shit works great. even if your not in the rain, it's will help keep bug goo easy to get off.

up till seeing your bike, I hated BMW's. they may be good bikes, but I thought ugly. the cylinders sticking out the side, yuck.
but your looks like a fighter jet or something.
My new one has straight block..... It's not a Boxer style...... Nothing sticks out the sides..... This is my old bike ....the RT

It has the cylinders sticking out the sides.....
5c2820bb1c11a35c3543955f560e62b0.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My new one has straight block..... It's not a Boxer style...... Nothing sticks out the sides..... This is my old bike ....the RT

It has the cylinders sticking out the sides.....
5c2820bb1c11a35c3543955f560e62b0.jpg

well that one isn't ugly. all the bodywork hides the engine. I still like the new one a lot more. and I bet you will also.

VU Sponsors