Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those are super nice and you made them, Viper.
Yours looks great too as usual Manny.
So, the polish was definitely worth the Weedwacker.
Protection of the wood is a must..... The mod is constantly getting juice on it and specially with greasy (e-juice) covered hands and dirt and dust and other substances.......

The wood absorbs everything..... It's dry wood and it absorbs anything like a sponge... So protection is essential for years of satisfaction.....
0de0308e892fa2cacf93a53f1154a96e.jpg
8a097d76a73e08cd4e9ccf2431e3b44a.jpg
eafa3f93c8904e1f8bd69ec462b34cd5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I prefer a highly polished Mod with many coats of Poly as opposed to just a waxed finish. I still wax it with synthetic spray wax. That stuff dries hard and never greasy. Butchers is very greasy. It stinks too but it is the best wax on unfinished wood IMO. Put the synthetic spray wax on your vehicle and it will not need wax for a year. It is great stuff if used properly. I sprayed a pen 6 years ago and has not worn off yet.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I prefer a highly polished Mod with many coats of Poly as opposed to just a waxed finish. I still wax it with synthetic spray wax. That stuff dries hard and never greasy. Butchers is very greasy. It stinks too but it is the best wax on unfinished wood IMO. Put the synthetic spray wax on your vehicle and it will not need wax for a year. It is great stuff if used properly. I sprayed a pen 6 years ago and has not worn off yet.
I use this stuff......
ab56828922359a44aa2b76d19f712d53.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, that is it. Put it on your truck. Do a good job though because you cannot get it off easily. It is pretty hard to mess up. Just don't spray too much in one spot. Put on everything actually :)

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, that is it. Put it on your truck. Do a good job though because you cannot get it off easily. It is pretty hard to mess up. Just don't spray too much in one spot. Put on everything actually :)
Yeah it goes on everything....even mods...ha ha

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang that is shiny! Looks like a real expensive Mod now. You can buy a cheap Mod and do the work yourself. Or buy an expensive one already done though. Now with the Weedwacker I have about 2 Grand in this Primo already. Weedwacker was crap though.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang that is shiny! Looks like a real expensive Mod now. You can buy a cheap Mod and do the work yourself. Or buy an expensive one already done though. Now with the Weedwacker I have about 2 Grand in this Primo already. Weedwacker was crap though.
It's amazing the work they require to be made beautiful, it's like having a wife......

Spend all that money to make her beautiful and at the end all you have is a shinny and beautiful useless item.... ha

Well at least my mod doesn't talk back to me..... If she did I would never leave the house.......

Gorgon make sure you are in taking Iodine in your diet....... I take (5) drops every morning and here is why :
https://drsircus.com/iodine/iodine-book-review/
f57dd70b36ea69861d8442f3f8660a04.jpg
7101a0f98ea0c1301afe9f9cfac6240e.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am highly allergic to Iodine Bro! Thanks for looking out for me though. I cannot eat shrimp or anything. I don't anyways. All I eat is raw veggies and fruit from the gardens. I took Iodine once for an MRI Xray and my heart stopped! That's when I found out I was allergic to it. My chart at the Doctor says on the front Iodine allergy. I am also allergic to some exotic antibiotic. I forgot the name of it.

I know it is true but you shouldn't be that hard on Women LOL. I hardly even talk to my wife but we have been married over 60 years. It is different by then. I tell you one thing though I would not pay anyone for plastic surgery. I think that shit is foolish. To be someone you are not. Plus they can fuck it up and make you uglier HAHA.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's sad you can't take Iodine, it's such an important additive to anybody's diet.......

Haven't done much today cooking a bean and smoked ham hock soup and lintels......

Going big today....ha ha.....

NO handcheck today, but a nice mod placement.....

f22177eef10746b493490d2323adef35.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like a Chameleon again. You are good at photography too. You need a new phone though? Pixel 2 is old but pixel 3 is not as good. Get a S10 and delete all the bloatware. The 1T/12GB one is smoking fast. As fast as top Intel CPU's. Just suggesting but that phone did have a great camera.
I would not come for dinner LOL.I am a Vegan. Probably why I have wasted away. Bad bone density. That is why I have the chair. If I fall I will most likely break something. That is then often old folk's demise. My Great Grandson is downstairs doing more Mods to my RC truck. I love this thing. Nothing else to do. Excuse to go outside. They pick me up so I can pet the animals. Of course I, myself no longer take care of them. Many others do so for us.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a pixel 3 XL and also a 3a XL and went back to my Pixel 2 XL........ The camera is best with the 2XL..... Pictures are simply amazing....

Samsung S10 sorry I will never own another Samsung phone after the note 3 Samsung went to shit .....

Sorry but once you shoot with a Pixel 2 that's it...... You will never be happy with any others....... I tried....... And they failed..... They over process the images to eliminate noise and are not as color accurate......
This phone rocks......

Thanks for the comments on the pics ......now I'm polishing the Nataraki V3 that you like...

Man she's pretty.

9b435e75ecfbfd0a9abb59b5edb50651.jpg
a17978f8d8cc3033080c0563fc199168.jpg
e6e6203dd808465e4e5ca40276f29f36.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love that one but probably Java better. I know that phone had the best camera yet. Eventually it will be very old. You will keep it forever? Note 3 sucked. Don't like notes in general. The S10+ with 1TB/12GB is incredible. It even knows if you press the wrong letter because I am shaking. Well, so does Taptalk. I mostly use "hey Google" or Bixby though. It is nearly 100% accurate voice recognition. More than I can say for most cars, but road noise there. I still understand tech, can code. Just body is done. Luckily my mind is not so bad like they said it would be. I have seen people at the Doctors office younger than I and completely incoherent. At least that did not happen(yet). Hopefully not at all. Brain is more important than the body IMO. I just have other people do things for me. At least I can instruct them. I even told a guy how to fix my router yesterday. He just followed what I said and all was fine. Only issue is if other people are incompetent!

That mod looks great but would still probably pick Java. That is more like the Osiris. Great but not elite.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love that one but probably Java better. I know that phone had the best camera yet. Eventually it will be very old. You will keep it forever? Note 3 sucked. Don't like notes in general. The S10+ with 1TB/12GB is incredible. It even knows if you press the wrong letter because I am shaking. Well, so does Taptalk. I mostly use "hey Google" or Bixby though. It is nearly 100% accurate voice recognition. More than I can say for most cars, but road noise there. I still understand tech, can code. Just body is done. Luckily my mind is not so bad like they said it would be. I have seen people at the Doctors office younger than I and completely incoherent. At least that did not happen(yet). Hopefully not at all. Brain is more important than the body IMO. I just have other people do things for me. At least I can instruct them. I even told a guy how to fix my router yesterday. He just followed what I said and all was fine. Only issue is if other people are incompetent!

That mod looks great but would still probably pick Java. That is more like the Osiris. Great but not elite.

She is just vibrant....These pictures are inside at night in my office using a 60 watt lightbulb.......

They have plenty of YouTube videos comparing The Google Pixel 2 XL to the Samsung S10 and The Apple I phone Xs Max and the camera doesn't come close to the Pixel 2 ......

It's still up there in the Photography class cell phones ......and I have 128 gigs of memory...... I can't fill that for years....

9a099ba332eeee98413a94071fed1029.jpg

bd4abfebfdd05d6d3f46b92725c333a2.jpg

And The Java it's in a league of her own....
8e9147f5ce321c291a67e460ce407eab.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not often I can post here. But here's my wood. Twins. Lol. My photography skills are not that great. Sorry
b7b0ed2ee68e6738eb68869ea5731bb3.jpg
4d246f397be4a953bd1997e4cc1d5c77.jpg
You don't need much photography expertise, the mod speak for themselves.....ha ha.....

They are nice, we accept all kinds of mods and they don't necessarily have to be wood...... They are nice, but that blue one is sweet.....

I have a weakness for blue........

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
robfisher's is nice. I like solid wood no resin. Might get that Natakari then.
The Thor II was not firing. Now the fire button is sticking! Very dangerous! Will send to Asmodus.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get the Nataraki you will love that Yihi 350J V2 (75 watts ) and a 26650 battery !!!!!!!

Rob's is nice, but haven't found a mod with the tube that has made me buy it and the passion yet for that visible tube...... I want my mod to be all stabwood or hybrid .......

That's why I got the Solarstorm.... The Solarstorm has been in New Jersey at customs for (4) days now.... Now to Phoenix and Then to Fountain Hills Arizona....... So maybe next week sometime........
c5198dcaad83a40bcb09ccb5690f8884.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems a lot of them have the exposed tube now. The Thor II is not one of the more comfortable implementations of it.
The Solar Storm is small. That almost looks as good as the Java but lighter colors IMO. Those are very high end Mods.
I am always lucky with customs because I use a broker. Goes right through then but costs more too. If something is expensive might as well use a broker. I am used to very expensive art ETC. though. So I just always use them.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems a lot of them have the exposed tube now. The Thor II is not one of the more comfortable implementations of it.
The Solar Storm is small. That almost looks as good as the Java but lighter colors IMO. Those are very high end Mods.
I am always lucky with customs because I use a broker. Goes right through then but costs more too. If something is expensive might as well use a broker. I am used to very expensive art ETC. though. So I just always use them.
Hope she is dark with some designs slightly visible...... I like them a bit darker

0673864459a8defa98755c5224f1803e.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I thought that was your exact one. That one looks pretty good to me. Sometimes they do not look as good as in their pictures. Often times better! I think the Java still takes the cake.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, I thought that was your exact one. That one looks pretty good to me. Sometimes they do not look as good as in their pictures. Often times better! I think the Java still takes the cake.
The right light brings out the colors and details.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gorgon look what I found in a box....my old Dell Desktop.....ha ha...... It's a Laisimo F4 with Quad 18650 and a large color screen it holds a 41mm tank without a problem......
4f670b1d6e3c2e7652b83cdc0957431e.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here’s what I’ve been playing with
afb1f1fb4650ec94d361a4ae7a6c9502.jpg
e5c2401822f9c59b291b04cd2e2bc9ad.jpg
b36efcc024335435921d58dd56fd0fb5.jpg
599d4bf8673bd83a6f3035c5ce81f4fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are beautiful for real...... You picked good combinations...... And they shine..... Real gorgeous Sara......... Have you seen why we like Vicious Ants....... They are unique and performance wise (outstanding).....

Enjoy them and polish them.....ha ha....

Congratulations and welcome to the club.........That green one is simply amazing......

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do look great. You have to polish or coat them. Like Manny once said, their coating is "hairspray". It wears off in a week. Otherwise they are nearly custom Mods. Only reason not custom is because they are already made. Custom quality though. They were not cheap. I paid about $850 for a nicer one with low number. However last I checked they were about $400. So price went down and now a great deal. Duke is still going to fetch $$ or anything discontinued. The Knight is not worth the money to me. I have 2 but I hate the fire button on the side. I use my left hand so I am palming the screen then. I am right handed though. Just turned out my left does not shake as much. I hope 2 of them did not break your bank. Spend on your health first.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They do look great. You have to polish or coat them. Like Manny once said, their coating is "hairspray". It wears off in a week. Otherwise they are nearly custom Mods. Only reason not custom is because they are already made. Custom quality though. They were not cheap. I paid about $850 for a nicer one with low number. However last I checked they were about $400. So price went down and now a great deal. Duke is still going to fetch $$ or anything discontinued. The Knight is not worth the money to me. I have 2 but I hate the fire button on the side. I use my left hand so I am palming the screen then. I am right handed though. Just turned out my left does not shake as much. I hope 2 of them did not break your bank. Spend on your health first.
They are pretty indeed...... And we know Sara by now...... She's going to make them beautiful and shinny...... Watch..........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GorGon27 check out eBay....... Do a search for Vicious Ant......

There is a guy in Chandler Arizona that's selling 100's of Vicious Ant mods........

Today back to Java The Hutt......

6043f41ab8737077a153cb4f4fbc77cc.jpg

cb0243012e874078ce57cf79c21102e1.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Solar Storm is decidedly nicer than the Primo TI IMO.

Manny you probably have a secret for this? How do you find a tiny black bolt on brown carpet? a magnet? Where do you get a big magnet? I just have a little tiny one. If that is actually what you do. Without this bolt I just lost several Grand,

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Solar Storm is decidedly nicer than the Primo TI IMO.

Manny you probably have a secret for this? How do you find a tiny black bolt on brown carpet? a magnet? Where do you get a big magnet? I just have a little tiny one. If that is actually what you do. Without this bolt I just lost several Grand,
Get your nurse to find it...... Or a strong

Get a large block magnet...
https://www.kjmagnetics.com/categor..._OY4dlfMzUmXZaFzI6LI5_W3HU6n1nCEaAqm4EALw_wcB

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My nurse could not find it. Neither another one of my guy's that went with him. I just ordered a magnet from there. Thanks. I wanted to do something myself. I just can't anymore. It is hard to come to terms with. Since my brain says easy peasy but my body will not cooperate. I have no idea where I flung that bolt. Easiest thing is probably to just order another and let someone else do it. At least my brain did not go yet if ever. I know sometimes I repeat myself and bring up issues I shouldn't. That is the extent of it though. I have seen people with this become a vegetable. So I guess I am lucky in that respect. This kind of nasty but whenever I feel down I just think of someone much worse off. It is not really nasty though, more like empathy. I especially feel for people that protected our country and then could not cope. Or worse got hurt. I think I feel more strongly because this is not really my country even though I am a citizen. I am proud to be here. I did not "escape" anything unless you consider being wealthy :) I also feel for people that are in war torn countries but are themselves good people stuck there. So really I have nothing to complain about. Especially since I have a slew of people at my beckon call. Things could be worse LOL.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My nurse could not find it. Neither another one of my guy's that went with him. I just ordered a magnet from there. Thanks. I wanted to do something myself. I just can't anymore. It is hard to come to terms with. Since my brain says easy peasy but my body will not cooperate. I have no idea where I flung that bolt. Easiest thing is probably to just order another and let someone else do it. At least my brain did not go yet if ever. I know sometimes I repeat myself and bring up issues I shouldn't. That is the extent of it though. I have seen people with this become a vegetable. So I guess I am lucky in that respect. This kind of nasty but whenever I feel down I just think of someone much worse off. It is not really nasty though, more like empathy. I especially feel for people that protected our country and then could not cope. Or worse got hurt. I think I feel more strongly because this is not really my country even though I am a citizen. I am proud to be here. I did not "escape" anything unless you consider being wealthy :) I also feel for people that are in war torn countries but are themselves good people stuck there. So really I have nothing to complain about. Especially since I have a slew of people at my beckon call. Things could be worse LOL.
Good work, now if you have a strong magnet...... You need a square foot thin piece of sheet metal (12x12)....... Stick that to the magnet and just move it around the surface of the carpet....

Anything metal (specially small) will stick to the sheet of metal and you can cover a larger surface area.......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the Epsilon Solarstorm is on the way to a new home...... Yes

Mine...... she should be delivered today !........ So sitting at the front door waiting ....

Vaping the DPM Nataraki all Stabwood......

599082f1410b6c35d2405c62f53a2f46.jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors