Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't want to sell things I enjoy. Lot's of other stuff I do not mind selling. Long live Kung-FU grip! I have new in box a lot of "investments". Mostly Star Wars. I can't seem to part with them. I guess in some respects I did not ever grow up.

I just got back 2 Asmodus and one VA from repair. All came Sat. It was like my Bday! Actually it was kind of like 3 new mods free. Not really of course but you catch what I am saying.

The Falcon burns my lips more than 3 sec. I just go in an unfinished area.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't want to sell things I enjoy. Lot's of other stuff I do not mind selling. Long live Kung-FU grip! I have new in box a lot of "investments". Mostly Star Wars. I can't seem to part with them. I guess in some respects I did not ever grow up.

I just got back 2 Asmodus and one VA from repair. All came Sat. It was like my Bday! Actually it was kind of like 3 new mods free. Not really of course but you catch what I am saying.

The Falcon loves 60 watts..... You can get 2 months out of a coil at that temp....
79edc189cb5b4c46ffd778312e9ad61d.jpg

1ee968b17e896f729234948602a53177.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

How are the mods working.....that you got fixed ......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine just look like hunk of wood. Except those with acrylic finishes look nice. All I got back finally work. 2 went to Evolv. They made a mistake and sent back without repair. That plus Asmodus, VA fixed right the first time. I must get some Murphy's oil. Not going to look like yours but will be better.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine just look like hunk of wood. Except those with acrylic finishes look nice. All I got back finally work. 2 went to Evolv. They made a mistake and sent back without repair. That plus Asmodus, VA fixed right the first time. I must get some Murphy's oil. Not going to look like yours but will be better.
Sit on the sofa and start smoothing her, a little rub a dub dub here and there while your watching The Family Feud..... Or The Price is Right......

I take mine while sitting on the toilet and sand away......

My business partner yells through the door, what are you doing in there polishing your wood......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HeH, you know what old folks watch lol. I do not care in bathroom either. have cool master bath. has bidet and urinal. Dude, my hands barely work now. I am sure I can sand a little. I could no longer change spark plug though. This home is mostly ADA and was not even purposely so. The lady came out and said it needs very little to be ADA. Was lucky cause had kids counters too. Man I have a range rover with chair lift. it is well six figure car due to that. Wife left window down after got stuck. She forgot chips and groceries. black bears came and destroyed it. I hate to claim it. I had big roof collapse so already on their bad side. 4WD you go super slow. Some city guy might think you go flying in no way. Still stuck in 4 feet snow. Buddy put on chains but it is ruined anyways. I will get another. I like better than Suburban.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HeH, you know what old folks watch lol. I do not care in bathroom either. have cool master bath. has bidet and urinal. Dude, my hands barely work now. I am sure I can sand a little. I could no longer change spark plug though. This home is mostly ADA and was not even purposely so. The lady came out and said it needs very little to be ADA. Was lucky cause had kids counters too. Man I have a range rover with chair lift. it is well six figure car due to that. Wife left window down after got stuck. She forgot chips and groceries. black bears came and destroyed it. I hate to claim it. I had big roof collapse so already on their bad side. 4WD you go super slow. Some city guy might think you go flying in no way. Still stuck in 4 feet snow. Buddy put on chains but it is ruined anyways. I will get another. I like better than Suburban.
What state do you live in..... Man today we got 75 degrees.....

I hope your ready for holidays with the family......

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
up north in Wisconsin. It says in the news it is 18f. BS. On my property I am getting -6. I guess was in Greenbay but I am like 130 miles from there. I make Korean food too. It is good stuff. It is odd that S. Korea is a great place but N. Korea is like different planet. I guess like US and MX. In MX bad drug war you know. I am from Senegal. Are you a real American? I have US Citizenship since 2005. Before had work Visa, Before that greencard. The usual deal.

This Falcon is too powerful for me. I have it on 28W! On other hand Crown III is no vapor at all. I would be proud of your mods too. Anyone with enough money can buy these. You made them 20x out of the box. Mine look nothing like yours.

Just family, but like 40 people. For thanksgiving I invited anyone with a WI. ID. Was interesting to see different walks of life. From homeless to Billionaires. There were 30 year old Junkers and new Porsches. Now Racoons moved in my rafters again. Bad news but we will not kill any animal.

AZ was always interesting to me. I like the Dryvit style. You have stone counters? Why only 3 bath though. In nice areas of WI 6k SF home has 4-6 bathrooms. Guess AZ is different. If your home was in Chicago or Milwaukee would be 7.5 Million lol. I bought land $300 an Acre which was a lot! This home is 67,000 SF but you must understand log homes cost like nothing up here. It is amongst poorest in US. People ask why we need it. I was fine when I built it. Got sick 20 years later.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I am bad-
I bought 2 more Stabwoods for myself- Merry Christmas to me.
Another Asmodus Spruzza in Green and I ordered a Ultroner EOS I in Pink right from Ultroner
I have no idea what they look like till they get here.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am bad-
I bought 2 more Stabwoods for myself- Merry Christmas to me.
Another Asmodus Spruzza in Green and I ordered a Ultroner EOS I in Pink right from Ultroner
I have no idea what they look like till they get here.
Put up some pics so we can check them out...... Congratulations and merry Christmas to yourself.....ha ha....

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Put up some pics so we can check them out...... Congratulations and merry Christmas to yourself.....ha ha....

I will as soon as I get them- looks like the Spruzza will be here Monday- I hope it is pretty
:inlove:

Ultroner sent a your order is completed- with no tracking- so I have to email and ask on Monday- they are in china, so I assume I won't get that one till next year- LOL!
Merry Christmas to yourself Manny !
:blowkiss:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
up north in Wisconsin. It says in the news it is 18f. BS. On my property I am getting -6. I guess was in Greenbay but I am like 130 miles from there. I make Korean food too. It is good stuff. It is odd that S. Korea is a great place but N. Korea is like different planet. I guess like US and MX. In MX bad drug war you know. I am from Senegal. Are you a real American? I have US Citizenship since 2005. Before had work Visa, Before that greencard. The usual deal.

This Falcon is too powerful for me. I have it on 28W! On other hand Crown III is no vapor at all. I would be proud of your mods too. Anyone with enough money can buy these. You made them 20x out of the box. Mine look nothing like yours.

Just family, but like 40 people. For thanksgiving I invited anyone with a WI. ID. Was interesting to see different walks of life. From homeless to Billionaires. There were 30 year old Junkers and new Porsches. Now Racoons moved in my rafters again. Bad news but we will not kill any animal.

AZ was always interesting to me. I like the Dryvit style. You have stone counters? Why only 3 bath though. In nice areas of WI 6k SF home has 4-6 bathrooms. Guess AZ is different. If your home was in Chicago or Milwaukee would be 7.5 Million lol. I bought land $300 an Acre which was a lot! This home is 67,000 SF but you must understand log homes cost like nothing up here. It is amongst poorest in US. People ask why we need it. I was fine when I built it. Got sick 20 years later.
Well you have land.......and room to move and grow vegetables......

I planted all kinds of things in the garden and all I got was about 15 or 20 pounds of sweet potatoes and red and green peppers........

I love the cold winter's.... I remember sleeping like a baby in Florida......and it was 35 degrees indoors.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will as soon as I get them- looks like the Spruzza will be here Monday- I hope it is pretty
:inlove:

Ultroner sent a your order is completed- with no tracking- so I have to email and ask on Monday- they are in china, so I assume I won't get that one till next year- LOL!
Merry Christmas to yourself Manny !
:blowkiss:
Asmodus and Ultroner make beautiful mods.... You will be happy.....put up pics when you get them......... And Merry Christmas to you....cool......

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'm from Tampa Florida... Grew up there and after spending time with the Tampa PD I took a job with the Department Of Defense and was sent to Germany in 87......

I spent 10 years over there..... I have been everywhere with a military conflict.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I'm from Tampa Florida... Grew up there and after spending time with the Tampa PD I took a job with the Department Of Defense and was sent to Germany in 87......

I spent 10 years over there..... I have been everywhere with a military conflict.....
Thought I show you my truck that I use for work..... It's a Toyota Tundra..and why not with the 4x4 TRD package....
ea574e51239b6ea811f16333c880b4ce.jpg
837820260a5573317aa0b04c4f9d5641.jpg
5676febdcc55153d3ead9e8da225e589.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks! I love the Falcon Resin. I had the original Falcon, but the Resin is even better. It's a smoother vape with the new airflow.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
I'm glad..... I have been saying it for (3) months and glad to see people try it.....

I use the m2 coils and also the m3.... Which are amazing.....

But I was able to get more of the m2 coils on eBay.... So m2 it is.....

But it's a great tank !

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm glad..... I have been saying it for (3) months and glad to see people try it.....

I use the m2 coils and also the m3.... Which are amazing.....

But I was able to get more of the m2 coils on eBay.... So m2 it is.....

But it's a great tank !

It came with the M2, but I have a pack of M3 also.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It came with the M2, but I have a pack of M3 also.

I like them both..... M3 where hard to come by so I bought (3)boxes that I could find, and got (5) boxes of M2....

I see them on eBay for $13.99 for a box..... So m2 are readily available....

I got so many coils because these companies can stop production tomorrow then I'm screwed..... It happened to Me several times....

I have 3 tanks and coils are discontinued........

lak611

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like them both..... M3 where hard to come by so I bought (3)boxes that I could find, and got (5) boxes of M2....

I see them on eBay for $13.99 for a box..... So m2 are readily available....

I got so many coils because these companies can stop production tomorrow then I'm screwed..... It happened to Me several times....

I have 3 tanks and coils are discontinued........

Thanks for the tip. I'll order more coils. That's a good price you got.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not much useful anymore Manny. I used to be a real Horseman and Ranch hand. I have many rodeo awards. Plus horse shows. This is not a "working" farm. a "gentleman's" farm I guess they call this. I do not kill any animals. Even in the trust I leave it is not okay to kill an animal for the existence of the farm. Now I am pretty much cripple. yeah, there is worse but I am of little use on a farm. I built buildings, fences, maintained infrastructure and scooped poop! Luckily all my family is redneck too. so continue it. It is like an oxymoron it is wealthy rednecks lol.

You seem pretty good for seeing all that. Some friends just in Vietnam or Korea never worked again. You must wear a lot of hats. Must know codes in every aspect? I mainly know electricity but can do some plumbing.

I just posted in the tip thread a few days ago. first I learned there is a very odd word, not cuss word not allowed here.
I posted because Falcon tips are custom quality if not handmade.

The Falcon at 90W on M3 will smoke you out. I have 1 pack M3. This guy will sell me almost any coils $8.50. I have different people for different things in vaping. A gallon of juice(very good) is $275. Now, before someone says that is a lot think how many ml that is. it is for nothing. This is who wholesales every juice almost. I can say who it is.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that truck. Why don't you go like 3" lift. Nothing crazy. I know people get in from under the truck! that is real backwoods business right there! Anyways than can play in mountains. I suggest at least get 3 point harness and a helmet. If you are going to take risks need full cage then. Just take rock crawling slow. You might find a new hobby. You already have 80% of what you need. Capable 4wd truck. Could upgrade to trd(I mean the real stuff) anything you want.

You can put 200 grand in a truck or build a crasher for 50 grand. pretty much your truck is 50 grand lol. I never told you but I stayed 4 years in Surprise. Just so I can do what I just spoke of. Colorado, Utah way too dangerous. I like topple the Cacti then hit the little Mountains. I never kicked over huge Saguaro. Things lived 200 years I have respect for. Well just something to think about.

You have 4wd in AZ might as well. It is not like you are going to plow snow for a living lol. Here the snow is the deal. I used to take out the Zr1! I am a crazy old man. Although that does take skillz. I can still drive if I am put in the truck but too risky if I get in trouble with it. I mean stuck not police. Exactly, no police for over 100 miles here. Even no sheriff or fpd. Have backup wells just in case of fire. Others are on their own. I saw close by town 2nd poorest in US. Had they checked here maybe poorest. I have money so living like king here lol.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, man whip out your wood and show us! I will give you $5 if you post your actual junk lol. No, I am not gay but that would be funny as heck.
Oh wait, I think you are female? I am not going to ask you to.... no perv and married too.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like that truck. Why don't you go like 3" lift. Nothing crazy. I know people get in from under the truck! that is real backwoods business right there! Anyways than can play in mountains. I suggest at least get 3 point harness and a helmet. If you are going to take risks need full cage then. Just take rock crawling slow. You might find a new hobby. You already have 80% of what you need. Capable 4wd truck. Could upgrade to trd(I mean the real stuff) anything you want.

You can put 200 grand in a truck or build a crasher for 50 grand. pretty much your truck is 50 grand lol. I never told you but I stayed 4 years in Surprise. Just so I can do what I just spoke of. Colorado, Utah way too dangerous. I like topple the Cacti then hit the little Mountains. I never kicked over huge Saguaro. Things lived 200 years I have respect for. Well just something to think about.

You have 4wd in AZ might as well. It is not like you are going to plow snow for a living lol. Here the snow is the deal. I used to take out the Zr1! I am a crazy old man. Although that does take skillz. I can still drive if I am put in the truck but too risky if I get in trouble with it. I mean stuck not police. Exactly, no police for over 100 miles here. Even no sheriff or fpd. Have backup wells just in case of fire. Others are on their own. I saw close by town 2nd poorest in US. Had they checked here maybe poorest. I have money so living like king here lol.
Yeah I invested enough on a work truck.... That's a 2019 model it's 2 months old ....

Just like you see it it was $60k

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I understand. That is a lot on truck. Ford run 10 grand less but I personally prefer yours. It would take another 50 grand. Then it is no longer street legal! Why did you get 4wd though? I bet those are hard to find in AZ. Oh, can go in the mud on worksite no problem I bet. That is a really nice truck Bro. Most don't get that color so unique too. Looks the business. You living good man and you deserve it 10 years in Military plus PD. I 100% back Mil and LEO!

I need a great drip tip but don't want custom. The Falcon is perfect but fell out and lost. I am pretty sure where I lost it though. It is pretty much custom quality.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My newest wood-
Asmodus Spruzza with the Oni- One RDA

Yes Manny I have the polishing pads in my cart at Amazon- no time for that until after Christmas! LOL!

20181217_140605.jpg 20181217_135714.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I understand. That is a lot on truck. Ford run 10 grand less but I personally prefer yours. It would take another 50 grand. Then it is no longer street legal! Why did you get 4wd though? I bet those are hard to find in AZ. Oh, can go in the mud on worksite no problem I bet. That is a really nice truck Bro. Most don't get that color so unique too. Looks the business. You living good man and you deserve it 10 years in Military plus PD. I 100% back Mil and LEO!

I need a great drip tip but don't want custom. The Falcon is perfect but fell out and lost. I am pretty sure where I lost it though. It is pretty much custom quality.
No... 4x4 are popular for Utah and Grand Canyon excursions and flagstaff winter snow..... Fuck every woodchuck here has a 4x4

I got it for when I travel out in the Arizona and Texas Tundra to shoot Coyotes and Wild pigs... You know big game ..

I got it because it's good to have.....Having a little cantilope before hitting the sack...

The color of the truck is the hardest to find, I had it shipped here from California and it had 4x4 which is good for mud and flash floods.....

Man you lost the Falcon.... I bought a Yihi SX mini SL blue Asmodus Stabwood.... And the guy threw in a Freemax tank mesh resin tank it looks like a tank made of blue Stabwood...... I'll send you pictures and if you like it I'll ship it to you.....

75a3e4d530d77898dec48c2d5bd86046.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just lost tip. Look tip thread sick Chinese bosses suck. You are the man. That is going to set off the alarms lol. Thor is 26650 but the Ultroner is a 250C board limited to 95W. I think 250 vapes better than 75C but too close to call. Mine is incredibly efficient with big screen on 26650. 250C draws less self current go figure. Nonetheless that Thor looks much nicer than mine. I got zero resin for my $259.

I do find they eventually all separate the resin from wood but hairline. That is why Lucite gloss is not better. looks better first but worse in long run since the gloss then cracks with it. If you have matt finish easy to fix with a melted crayon. Big game was a Chiste ,no? Unless those some fat pigs lol. I did not realize 4wd was good there besides rock hopping. Learn every day. Thank you so much for offer Manny! You are AAA+ too!

Your pics rock as well. That is your damn phone? Shit, I cannot take pics like that with D850. Looks yummy too. This is best thread ever IMO! Hey como se dice en espanol for those boars? I hear like La Chupacabra lol. Maybe big game after all? I heard those Mofo's doing home invasions on folks haha.

There is Sx Mini in Stabwood? Wholly whoppers must get....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pimped out my Viscious Ant The Reload and The Viscious Ant Matchi Stabwood tip.... MTL set up....
5e3da2294efffed0859779db115dae08.jpg

Yeah I realized my phone takes immediate pictures that I post right on Vaping Underground without anything... No Photoshop No Lightroom..... Snap and post

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just lost tip. Look tip thread sick Chinese bosses suck. You are the man. That is going to set off the alarms lol. Yeah I realized my phone takes immediate pictures that I post right on Vaping Underground without anything... No Photoshop No Lightroom..... Snap and post is 26650 but the Ultroner is a 250C board limited to 95W. I think 250 vapes better than 75C but too close to call. Mine is incredibly efficient with big screen on 26650. 250C draws less self current go figure. Nonetheless that Thor looks much nicer than mine. I got zero resin for my $259.

I do find they eventually all separate the resin from wood but hairline. That is why Lucite gloss is not better. looks better first but worse in long run since the gloss then cracks with it. If you have matt finish easy to fix with a melted crayon. Big game was a Chiste ,no? Unless those some fat pigs lol. I did not realize 4wd was good there besides rock hopping. Learn every day. Thank you so much for offer Manny! You are AAA+ too!

Your pics rock as well. That is your damn phone? Shit, I cannot take pics like that with D850. Looks yummy too. This is best thread ever IMO! Hey como se dice en espanol for those boars? I hear like La Chupacabra lol. Maybe big game after all? I heard those Mofo's doing home invasions on folks haha.

There is Sx Mini in Stabwood? Wholly whoppers must get....
Ha ha I have a D850 myself and a back up D810..... Want to see some of my pictures check this out.....
https://www.flickr.com/photos/152404214@N08/

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most definitely does IMO. Where did you get it. I was cheap and got a Corian one then realized shipping was $17 duh. It matches very good. I had D805. You are much better than me at it. Shit, even with phone. My Note 9 is just noise. That is nice church. I do not like these new "mega" churches. I go to one from 1930's building as well. Stuff back them= brick s-house. Or house of worship lol. Okay that probably just earned me H*ll. No site didn't do that I do not say that word.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most definitely does IMO. Where did you get it. I was cheap and got a Corian one then realized shipping was $17 duh. It matches very good. I had D805. You are much better than me at it. Shit, even with phone. My Note 9 is just noise. That is nice church. I do not like these new "mega" churches. I go to one from 1930's building as well. Stuff back them= brick s-house. Or house of worship lol. Okay that probably just earned me H*ll. No site didn't do that I do not say that word.
I got it from Viscious Ant..... $25 bucks included shipping......

The church was built with slump block, you can say what you like as long as you don't dishonor God and his word....... Phone camera there is nothing better than the Google Pixel XL 2 and now 3 ..... But my phone camera just got an update from Google to bring her up to Pixel 3 quality and processing........

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It takes amazing photos....This is Alice Cooper's backyard...... I just completed an inspection in his new house a couple of weeks ago ...... He's house was flooding when it rained.....

So I had to use my thermal camera to find out where the water was intruding..In the background you see the famous Camel Back Mountain..... You can see why........
a643f325f383035ab843419e1f612f58.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dang Alice cooper? That must be some house.
Yeah I took pictures of the Interior, images(on the Walls) of himself with Salvador Dali, Elton John, Led Zeppelin it was in his entertainment area around the pool table, and he has an entertainment movie theater for (20) visitors and all his gold albums bordering the walls....

You know when he was big time.....

But his son was there with his wife and Grand kids...... Alice greeted me and Dale my business partner .... What's up guys you guys want to sit down and have some Cheerios......

My partner was like no we need to find the discrepancies immediately...... So no time to play......

My partner is older and Alice Cooper to him is a Joe Blow....... We had the builder with us and he followed us because he guarantee Alice that his house was the best and now is leaking everywhere....ha ha.....

VU Sponsors