Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah Manny, as usual we agree. Maybe I said that wrong. Certainly not happy about broken shit. Fuck 'em.
If that's the way the handle a respectable customer...... How would they treat me ?

Today dedicated my day to Kodama...
81f7892f750eb3310227735cb5b1b74b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fidola, Every Stabwood Mod is one of a kind. Many have closed shop as you see. I would not buy Mods as an investment Gold bars for instance are an actual investment and a steadfast one at that. Just an example of true investments. Plus if it is broken any way you cut it, it is worth much less. I now have many $600+++ Paperweights. Builders either gone or will not help. Evolv will certainly help. They often have to damage the Mod to repair the internals. Once again making it worth very little. This JM guy blew me off. Luckily I believe the seller will stand behind it once again if Evolv must damage it. Since it was in fact DOA. Stabwoodmods UK. he is a really great guy. It could obviously look like I abused them but he knows I did not and never even accused me of such. It is just misfortune that 2 in a row were DOA. Luckily he stands behind them. Just to be a gentleman myself I told him I will let Evolv look at it before I stick him with it again. Good people deserve good treatment in return IMO. Anyways at best these are no type of investment. At worst you just end up with $600+++ paperweight. Manny is a brave man indeed! At this point I just cannot keep blowing money. Interestingly the ones we discussed previously tend not to break and have real support. It may not be the ultimate one but it is a better bet IMO. Would rather have a broken Corvette or an Impala that works? I do in no way mean to disparage Manny. He too is a good guy, and a brave one at that. Me personally I am just tired of it. Unless money is of no value to you. Again, I am not speaking of Manny. I am speaking of myself personally. YMMV. I certainly have enough to buy them but do not care much for paperweights. Of which I already have about 30 or so. I am done with this. Again, that is just me. Anyone else is certainly welcome do as they please. I am in no way done Vaping however. I shall hereto stick with the brands we previously discussed. Although Manny why are you selling the VA of all things? Also very interesting your most expensive Mods are not in fact Stabwood. Stabwood is not the be all, end all but I do really like it. As for being one of a kind excluding VA most mass produced do not have a number. At that none have serial numbers per se. They just have a 3 digit or so number. To me not worth it. Of course anyone else it just may be, and that is absolutely fine!

Sorry for wall of text, not feeling good. You get to my age stuff goes wrong. I am okay though. Don't worry about me please.

Hope you feel better Gorgon!

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree 100% Manny. LV stuff does last but 2-3 months. I agree on everything else you said. I did not know you check under the hood so to say. I am unable to do that and find out the hard way. The mass produced Stabwood brands we had discussed we agreed are good in fact. Most are not. Plus they have great CS on those few. So safe with those. Safe with a custom if you are already sure of what you are getting. JM will be resolved one way or the other but the guy blew me off. Not very nice. Once again I learned the hard way. I do not mean to discourage anyone from anything. Just know what you are getting into. I said the same as you did. What if someone saves for a Mod for months and it breaks in 5 days. Then they will not fix it or take it back. Even if people do have money there is no reason they should waste it IMO. Just be sure what you are getting. Manny could tell me how you open epoxied front plate. It could help me to give advice to Evolv. Although I bet they know how. The disclaimer is because anything can go wrong. If they break it, then the seller will not even take it back. It is really people not Mods we are talking about. Some do not care and have no pride. Others very well do. For instance from what I know I would trust Stu. Mozaic I cannot comment because I do not know. Although they are probably in such high demand for a good reason. JM screwed me and that is very unfair. It was not like months. It was DOA with a loose nut on 510. Obviously he has shown me that he does not care. Luckily the seller is a very good guy. Although I may very well lose this one for over $600. I am tired of that just like you. Stick with brands many people vouch for. I know nothing about Stu other than Stu himself but he seems like a fine Gentleman. There are plenty of good ones and plenty of bad. With my luck....

I’ve been lucky I guess with my Lost Vape mods. I have 2 Therion 75Cs and a Paranormal 250C for almost a year now with no problems. Also 3 LV Mirages 75Cs that are newer but no problems so far. Fingers crossed!! I have 2 Yihis - the SXMini Q and SL Class. I’ve had s/w problems with the SL right off the bat. Updated the supposed fix firmwareand it’s still wonky. No problems with the Q though. Feels like a crapshoot sometimes.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve been lucky I guess with my Lost Vape mods. I have 2 Therion 75Cs and a Paranormal 250C for almost a year now with no problems. Also 3 LV Mirages 75Cs that are newer but no problems so far. Fingers crossed!! I have 2 Yihis - the SXMini Q and SL Class. I’ve had s/w problems with the SL right off the bat. Updated the supposed fix firmwareand it’s still wonky. No problems with the Q though. Feels like a crapshoot sometimes.
Yeah lost vape mods are good if you have 10 mods and use them here and there..... Because they are pretty.....

Use that single lost vape as your only mod and yes, she will start to diminish in material life and longevity ...... And sometimes small things the leather pealing off, a scratch here and there and loss of paint.......

You can't expect much for $150 to $200 bucks.....

But the YIHI mods can take abuse...... Got mine today all they did in New York was update the firmware and she's working again....
c8cdfd0de3c8ae4f7bea77f4c52b7382.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your Kodama is starting to look like a $600 Mod! It is in fact more than that. Figure what you bill per hour. How many hours you spent sanding. Plus cost of Mod. If you want, explain what it is and sell it for $1,000. It will appeal to someone.

Yes, JM was an asshole. Never replied. Fuck him. He made shit and did not care. This shall be the case with some custom Modders. So watch out! Luckily I have Evolv fixing it. If they cannot fix it without damage most likely the seller will give me store credit. Then honestly I get another VA. They do stand behind theirs. YIHI is always good but 350J V2 is nearly bulletproof. Many DNA broke except(yet 75C). 75C may be better but it's effiency sucks. If you want to play it safe get 350J V2. I have one about 9 years old working fine. I have many of them. None ever broke while all others did. Even 550J broke. I do not mind in the shop though as long as they fix it. I have plenty of others to use. Oddly the ThorII first worked with Crown IV but will no longer. It works with any other Atty though. So I cannot count that as broken. Must be the Crown. JM is a dick and I am calling him out. I would suggest not to buy any of his shit. This deserves a polish joke. I am not racist but it is a good way to piss people off when they are assholes. I have been called ****** many times. It is just words. Besides I am not African-American. I am African. I do not mind but it is a great way to piss off assholes. That guy is such an asshole it really pisses me off. He made shit and then could not even answer my Email. I did not even ask him to take it back. I just asked for info. You will find though this to be the case with some Modders. So do your homework on them. It is safe to stick with VA, Asmodus, Ultroner and YIHI pretty much. If you want fancier at your own risk IMO. Plus shipping is a killer. That is not to say there are not some great Modders.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your Kodama is starting to look like a $600 Mod! It is in fact more than that. Figure what you bill per hour. How many hours you spent sanding. Plus cost of Mod. If you want, explain what it is and sell it for $1,000. It will appeal to someone.

Yes, JM was an asshole. Never replied. Fuck him. He made shit and did not care. This shall be the case with some custom Modders. So watch out! Luckily I have Evolv fixing it. If they cannot fix it without damage most likely the seller will give me store credit. Then honestly I get another VA. They do stand behind theirs. YIHI is always good but 350J V2 is nearly bulletproof. Many DNA broke except(yet 75C). 75C may be better but it's effiency sucks. If you want to play it safe get 350J V2. I have one about 9 years old working fine. I have many of them. None ever broke while all others did. Even 550J broke. I do not mind in the shop though as long as they fix it. I have plenty of others to use. Oddly the ThorII first worked with Crown IV but will no longer. It works with any other Atty though. So I cannot count that as broken. Must be the Crown. JM is a dick and I am calling him out. I would suggest not to buy any of his shit. This deserves a polish joke. I am not racist but it is a good way to piss people off when they are assholes. I have been called ****** many times. It is just words. Besides I am not African-American. I am African. I do not mind but it is a great way to piss off assholes. That guy is such an asshole it really pisses me off. He made shit and then could not even answer my Email. I did not even ask him to take it back. I just asked for info. You will find though this to be the case with some Modders. So do your homework on them. It is safe to stick with VA, Asmodus, Ultroner and YIHI pretty much. If you want fancier at your own risk IMO. Plus shipping is a killer. That is not to say there are not some great Modders.
Yeah that transaction was not a good one, specially dealing with such a unreliable vendor......

I have spent at least 20 hours on each mod..... I have to get a Dremmel or something my ass hurts...... From sitting here and polishing my wood....

My office chair is a Porsche Carrera style chair and that shit feels like driving a 911 all day long....... Ha ha

Fun to drive but hard on the ass...... I had an old (87) 930 turbo back in 87 and driving that car for two hours I felt like playing an entire football game as a center.....

Well I haven't received a follow up message yet on the Mozaic...... I texted him yesterday with a single word.... Updates ?

And he replied.... not yet boss......

So he's probably busy with other mods before mine..... So I told him don't rush anything because I don't want you to fuck my shit up...... Ha

7ebaad4e39620085268b79efd3e75540.jpg
5286dd668d4605d6025dbf10bd308786.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As you said 911 is not comfortable. 930 slant nose? Bet you wish you had that now LOL. I have a 959 in storage. A Carrera 2 as well. My family can sell them when I die. I did not leave anyone a fortune because I believe people should work. Well, that depends on what you think a fortune is I guess. I left most of it to continue the animal sanctuary and charity. If you want the best chair it is the Herman Miller Embody. You will sit 20 hours no problem.

In retrospect Thor is better for actual vaping than ThorII. I got six of them for $118 each. Six for the price of one high end Mod. At $118 I do not think you could find a better Stabwood Mod if any. It is honestly a good Mod. I like it better than my VA Knight which is much more than all six Thor's. If anyone is on a budget wait for Asmodus 30% off comes to $118. It is a steal for that.

That guy fucked me and unfortunately no way to fuck him back. I hope Evolv can fix it. Anyways with 18650 and 75C it is pretty useless. Not sure why I even bought it. Then the guy goes and screws me.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What exactly did your polishing consist of?
Hours of elbow grease..... I go down to 1500 grit and start up again to 12000....... I do it every couple of days on a different woody......

Switch between them..... You do this until you think you have accomplished the best you can...... I see real nice blues under the wood...... You see how they start coming out once you wear off the darker die......

When the resin and die is poured some stays floating and some sinks deep inside the wood..... When it dries all you see is the outer die......

It might look different Inside......

That's what happens with the Minikin Kodamas........ They are a long tube of Stabwood...... They drill the center out and cut it every 100mm and make a block...... They can make 20 mods with a long tube........

They will all be different, but depending on the colors they die the wood .....like blue in this case......

But look at the top of the mod (The top 2 images) were at the end of January and early February... This was the exterior color of the entire mod !!!!!!!!

All you are doing is creating definition, taking everything and putting it into focus........ And using friction heating the resin that's mixed in the wood which makes it feel like glass.......

I can keep going and going to get the mod entirely blue like that dark baby blue...... But it will not look that pretty...... You have to find the balance between the contrast and colors ........
7921b5973561f05ab01ea0985f09f662.jpg
9199c1d773d64dfff3dc16bc56fed2fc.jpg
dce27635c96fa018b0b05b623e18bdf2.jpg
0732e9ec5a9d2ab24004ce059dcc057a.jpg

9bb45bd4107e87a975cf6c2dfae1d07a.jpg

f56f8412da7418b09bf57791fea8893a.jpg

Last edited:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hours of elbow grease..... I go down to 1500 grit and start up again to 12000....... I do it every couple of days on a different woody......

Switch between them..... You do this until you think you have accomplished the best you can...... I see real nice blues under the wood...... You see how they start coming out once you wear off the darker die......

When the resin and die is poured some stays floating and some sinks deep inside the wood..... When it dries all you see is the outer die......

It might look different Inside......

That's what happens with the Minikin Kodamas........ They are a long tube of Stabwood...... They drill the center out and cut it every 100mm and make a block...... They can make 20 mods with a long tube........

They will all be different, but depending on the colors they die the wood .....like blue in this case......

But look at the top of the mod (The top 2 images) were at the end of January and early February... This was the exterior color of the entire mod !!!!!!!!

All you are doing is creating definition, taking everything and putting it into focus........ And using friction heating the resin that's mixed in the wood which makes it feel like glass.......

I can keep going and going to get the mod entirely blue like that dark baby blue...... But it will not look that pretty...... You have to find the balance between the contrast and colors ........
7921b5973561f05ab01ea0985f09f662.jpg
9199c1d773d64dfff3dc16bc56fed2fc.jpg
dce27635c96fa018b0b05b623e18bdf2.jpg
0732e9ec5a9d2ab24004ce059dcc057a.jpg

9bb45bd4107e87a975cf6c2dfae1d07a.jpg

f56f8412da7418b09bf57791fea8893a.jpg

So are you using something different than micro mesh at that point? I’ve been lightly polishing mine with the 12000 mice mesg to keep the one I did Shiny.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So are you using something different than micro mesh at that point? I’ve been lightly polishing mine with the 12000 mice mesg to keep the one I did Shiny.
No, I use only micromesh...... It's the only thing to use without too much damage to the surface......The 12000 will still give definition...... The low end 1500 to 3000 are the ones that dig into the wood........
e5649074d3a1fb30ab76c0b72ac4a3de.jpg
0b514c58468aaad1dbb4990af9492e16.jpg

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
E7291DD9-A326-4B1D-8C23-FE3EAEBA2B22.jpeg DC956E1B-17D3-44AF-B377-41450AAF8F40.jpeg @MannyScoot Do you know anything about Blackrose custom mod makers. They have some beautiful mods and I’ve been chatting with them about buying a mod but wanted to find out if you or someone knows anything about them.

This is the style mod I’m looking at. They originally said they use a DNA 60 but I’m trying to get one with a 75C instead.

Their mods are very expensive though.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 133857 View attachment 133858 @MannyScoot Do you know anything about Blackrose custom mod makers. They have some beautiful mods and I’ve been chatting with them about buying a mod but wanted to find out if you or someone knows anything about them.

This is the style mod I’m looking at. They originally said they use a DNA 60 but I’m trying to get one with a 75C instead.

Their mods are very expensive though.
Get a DNA 75c not a DNA 60....... And ask them to High Polish the mod..... Tell them you want it to a high lustre finish.....

People don't listen to me on recommended mods anyway.... Get what pleases you and the battery you want....

This DPM Stabwood mod is 4 years old and my other DPM half resin is almost 5 years old..... They work and look new......

The black rose mods have a DPM feel to them..... And priced good......

ba8acc6c5edb337f4c2dd55bb6d49b26.jpg
48ed684f4833c8b47ff6542a6cf5b15b.jpg

Last edited:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
C2FC771B-FD9A-4511-AD6C-6D9B759CF053.jpeg
Get a DNA 75c not a DNA 60....... And ask them to High Polish the mod..... Tell them you want it to a high lustre finish.....

People don't listen to me on recommended mods anyway.... Get what pleases you and the battery you want....

This DPM Stabwood mod is 4 years old and my other DPM half resin is almost 5 years old..... They work and look new......

The black rose mods have a DPM feel to them..... And priced good......

ba8acc6c5edb337f4c2dd55bb6d49b26.jpg
48ed684f4833c8b47ff6542a6cf5b15b.jpg

Can you recommend a maker that makes a similar form as the Evo X with a DNA75C?

This is the block I’m interested in. If I do decide I’ll ask for a hi polish.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 133865

Can you recommend a maker that makes a similar form as the Evo X with a DNA75C?

This is the block I’m interested in. If I do decide I’ll ask for a hi polish.
You are doing good...... You have learned how to choose and finish Stabwood...

Those Blackrose people should have Stabwood blanks they can show you..... Pictures of.....

That you can pick.....

And find a mod body style.....

I described the process when I ordered my Mozaic mod.......

Google Stabwood mods and look at pictures..... And designs

Then look at reviews and YouTube....and get familiar with the company and their quality ......

Check these guys out:
52d9d5efea33cd62b0dbfd30c4f06093.jpg

Last edited:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are doing good...... You have learned how to choose and finish Stabwood...

Those Blackrose people should have Stabwood blanks they can show you..... Pictures of.....

That you can pick.....

And find a mod body style.....

I described the process when I ordered my Mozaic mod.......

Google Stabwood mods and look at pictures..... And designs

Then look at reviews and YouTube....and get familiar with the company and their quality ......

Check these guys out:
52d9d5efea33cd62b0dbfd30c4f06093.jpg

Thanks Manny!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could not vouch for any mods I do not know. I would listen to Manny. He has much more varied experience than a lot of people. I personally like the 75C. The 350J V2 might last much longer though. As for Modders I would listen to Manny. Why go somewhere you don't know and get screwed like me.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DNA75C has some bugs even with latest firmware. I have not noticed them in the 250C. However the 250C can and will die prematurely. For instance on 75C. It needs to ask you "new coil" but fails to do so. You then must disconnect battery and reconnect. If it has a LIPO that is a huge PITA. If you want failsafe in your expensive Mod there is only one answer. Listen to Manny, He knows what he is talking about. That is none other than SX350J V2. No problems, highly unlikely it will "ever" die. Nothing is perfect but I never had a bad one. 9 year old YIHI Mod still working fine. It has seen the death of many a DNA and even some YIHI like 550J. Up to you or learn the hard way. The guy that screwed me it was not the chip. It was in fact his crap workmanship. Nut with negative terminal just fell right off the 510. It figures he did not answer my Emails then. He makes shit and he knows it. What would he say? Sorry bud I made you a junk Mod for $600+USD. There is a place for people like him when they die. For the record I mix religions LOL. I do believe in HELL. That is pretty universal. That is also where that bastard is undoubtedly going!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could not vouch for any mods I do not know. I would listen to Manny. He has much more varied experience than a lot of people. I personally like the 75C. The 350J V2 might last much longer though. As for Modders I would listen to Manny. Why go somewhere you don't know and get screwed like me.
I have had and have a lot of mods.... I don't talk about the ones that don't meet any form of standards.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DNA75C has some bugs even with latest firmware. I have not noticed them in the 250C. However the 250C can and will die prematurely. For instance on 75C. It needs to ask you "new coil" but fails to do so. You then must disconnect battery and reconnect. If it has a LIPO that is a huge PITA. If you want failsafe in your expensive Mod there is only one answer. Listen to Manny, He knows what he is talking about. That is none other than SX350J V2. No problems, highly unlikely it will "ever" die. Nothing is perfect but I never had a bad one. 9 year old YIHI Mod still working fine. It has seen the death of many a DNA and even some YIHI like 550J. Up to you or learn the hard way. The guy that screwed me it was not the chip. It was in fact his crap workmanship. Nut with negative terminal just fell right off the 510. It figures he did not answer my Emails then. He makes shit and he knows it. What would he say? Sorry bud I made you a junk Mod for $600+USD. There is a place for people like him when they die. For the record I mix religions LOL. I do believe in HELL. That is pretty universal. That is also where that bastard is undoubtedly going!
Any chip that requires updates is non sense...... You want a chip that performs the same 4 years later..... That's why The SX 350J V2 is preffered by professional modders that do high end.

Some are trying DNA chips because of customer requests, but will also realize rapidly that they are not dependable.... They start acting funny all of a sudden...

My DNA 75c was custom programmed by a computer programmer that specializes in chips and layout..... That's why it's going on year 2 and perfect performance...... But I paid heavy cash for that Vapedroid mod.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
4 of these have the Yihi SX 350J V2...... One has the Yihi SX 485J that I am starting to love ......

The Minikin V2 Kodama has that Asmodus chip that hits harder than a truckload of dildoes..........
e1a4f5b7bc7377bbc4744c7f24395ccc.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 69 Humongous using Tapatalk

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Patience Grasshopper! Truckload of Dildoes LOL. I actually did laugh. I never heard that expression before. That Motherfucker does hit hard as my dick 40 years ago.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, Manny I hate to be a dick. What he did in "a few spare hours" Is almost as good as you did in hundreds of hours! His must be Play Doh or something. Or he used 20 grit! The transformation is insane for a mere few hours. Buddy, you are not sure that was like a few spare month's? Damn. I guess honestly that was just good looking right under it's skin. Kodama takes forever. Manny's Osiris and DPM ETC. are just nicer Mods to begin with though. I do not think you sanded those very much? Kodama is a bitch. Manny's looks like glass though. I think he used higher grit in a few hours?

Good news is Evolv tech thinks he can fix the JM without any damage. That guy is a real cocksucker if I must say so myself. I mean JM. That thing needs a ton of sanding anyways. What an asshole. Plus 1x18650 on 75C is useless. What me spend over 600 bucks on that? I guess only I can answer that. I have a Natakari and 2 VA inbound.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, Manny I hate to be a dick. What he did in "a few spare hours" Is almost as good as you did in hundreds of hours! His must be Play Doh or something. Or he used 20 grit! The transformation is insane for a mere few hours. Buddy, you are not sure that was like a few spare month's? Damn. I guess honestly that was just good looking right under it's skin. Kodama takes forever. Manny's Osiris and DPM ETC. are just nicer Mods to begin with though. I do not think you sanded those very much? Kodama is a bitch. Manny's looks like glass though. I think he used higher grit in a few hours?

Good news is Evolv tech thinks he can fix the JM without any damage. That guy is a real cocksucker if I must say so myself. I mean JM. That thing needs a ton of sanding anyways. What an asshole. Plus 1x18650 on 75C is useless. What me spend over 600 bucks on that? I guess only I can answer that. I have a Natakari and 2 VA inbound.
This thing is like glass.....
5d9bb724e037ecb19858bdddef5b0bcd.jpg
ea6feb4d468423875fc6ca8615477dc8.jpg
0d40e80b18d691fee1ed3568f10fca6a.jpg
b6280ea9f5d2b6bf8bc82545e9a01b7c.jpg

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I used the same sanding pads as Manny, but did start with the 1800 1st, and worked my way through the pads, did bring the colors out pretty fast, and is really smooth, but not the same glass look as Manny's though, think mine is looking good already, but no way close to what Manny has done to his.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I used the same sanding pads as Manny, but did start with the 1800 1st, and worked my way through the pads, did bring the colors out pretty fast, and is really smooth, but not the same glass look as Manny's though, think mine is looking good already, but no way close to what Manny has done to his.
No be proud of yourself, you did wonderful..... And with time it gets going nicer and nicer ...... It is tough am I right......

Stay with 10,000 here and there and the definition of the wood will become sharper......

I still do my Nataraki (5-15) minutes here and there........
4fcd05963ec633e1e6c5525f268b2f09.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are right, the sanding pads was ok on my hands, it was holding the ends of the mods that dug into my fingers, but as you see it change and the colors coming out, make it worth it though.
It's magical ...... Elbow grease magical.....

When you run your finger over the mod you can get it to feel like glass.... No shit ....glass smooth.......

But you can keep going as long as you want and as long as you see results.....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Asmodus has had 30% off for a while again. Thor is sold out. Thor is a small Mod for a 26650. For $118 you cannot beat it. The point is moot because it is sold out. I wonder what a custom Lustro is. As opposed to a regular Lustro. Comes to $231 for a good Mod. Considering Manny and I, and others spend up to and well over $1,500 on a Mod that is a solid deal. Their battery charger is nice too. It is a analyzer. 1 battery. Their RDA's are pretty good too. If you do not mind a Mod sans number it is a great deal. The numbers on any of them are not serial numbers anyway. It is how many they made. Although I guess Kodama/Lustro is a "cheaper" Mod. If they put 8 on a pole and lop them off. They are still well done. Not sure if I should get another Kodama or another Lustro? I kind of like Kodama better. Lustro has too much metal on it. It is a larger Mod though IMO.

The Thor fits the hand good. In retrospect the Thor 26650 is better for actual vaping than the ThorII. Plus the ThorII is just too expensive for what it is. I already have Natakari and 2 VA coming Friday so might not buy anything right now. Like Manny I have Mods coming out of my ass already. What I do not have is a bunch of RDA's like Manny. I cannot build them so I see no point. On the one hand the Crown IV sucks but it vapes good so fuck it. It is my best tank so far. Their are just things about it that suck. Like dump juice when filling and coils only last 3 days. I get them dirt cheap though so I don't even care. If I get a Asmodus right now which one should I get? I already have like 5-7 of each of them. Maybe just save my money for once. Just because it is a deal, lord knows I do not need more. You can't take them with you.

In that regard at my age I could die any day. Although average lifespan in my family is 99. My Grandfather lived to 117. No shit. Not BS because the oldest Human ever thus far was in 120's. Not feeling 20 years old but I doubt I bite it anytime soon. Still, do I really need more Mods let alone Asmodus? They are fine but like I just said I have multiples of every one. I want to say you folks are nice you understood me about pictures. Other sites people are jagoff's about it. I have not been on another forum in 8 years though. This is good enough. In fact this is the best thread ever! Only thing I find odd about this site is you cannot mention "medicine" but can swear your ass off. I find that odd, but hey it is their rules. I do take real prescription meds but I never ever messed with the other stuff. I never even had a drink. In fact where I come from smoking is not legal. None of my family does so. So no one to leave them to as I do not see these as any sort of investment.

I am also glad you folks do not rag me out about my typing which is done verbally anyways with Dragon. You folks have been nice to me. Try going in a car forum! Most are like 20 and do not even own those cars anyways. They lie. It is not unusual for someone in their 80's to have means. Although it is also not unusual to live on Social Security. The joke is Bill Gates gets SS. Everyone does eventually. Can get it as early as 58 years old. Shit, if you are disabled you can get it at 16. Other countries take much better care of their elder population though. Norway probably being the best. Senegal has very poor and very rich. No middle class. I will say our food was good until I was a Vegan like 55 years ago. Before it even had a name. Well, enough about me already LOL.

VU Sponsors