Become a Patron!

I want to see everyone's wood....... (Stabwood, wood, mixed ) Regulated, Mechanical, Wood look alike

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi I didn’t get a mail I’m afraid I do get a lot of emails so yourone I may of missed I’m sorry

But the question you asked is a twin 250c squonker that’s a huge mod I’ve seen them done but they are big

I’m often asked to do them

Stu
Thanks for the reply, I wondered why I didn't receive a response.

I prefer really big mods, I have large hands and most single battery mods are a pain to fire and just not comfortable.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guy's saw this coming. ThorII is my favorite Mod as of now. Sure, there are better built and nicer wood Mods. The ThorII is in fact very thin on the sides, crappy. However what does it for me is the placement of the fire button first and foremost. Then the size fits me good with fully rounded back, hand does not "fall asleep" like other Mods. Then the battery cap. It is adjustable to any battery. However the downfall of this is it slightly dents the negative terminal. I do not mind. The battery terminal is much thicker than the dent. Unless you adjust it much too tight could go through it perhaps. It is just a "cheap" mass produced, machine made Mod but mainly the fire button I like it. The fire button is large and not recessed either I like. It has a metal frame to stiffen the wood button. It is flawlessly made due to precision machines. No, no one put their sweat into it but the battery tube does not have gaps like almost all handmade Mods. On the other hand my new Bean is too small and does not last long with 1x18650. It is much better built however. Except for gaps on battery tube. I am Anal about that. It suits me well and has been my daily driver for a few weeks already. It is as large as many 2x18650 Mods. It can take 20700 or preferably 21700. Anything with DNA75C will not last long on one battery because the chip is so inefficient. It honestly is no handmade Mod, but for the reasons I mentioned I prefer it right now. I reserve the right to change my mind :) I do not just sit and look at these but actually vape them. So to me comfort and performance matters most. Although it is by no means "bad" looking. Quite honestly it is the best thing I have seen come out of China in a while. I am sure I would prefer Manny's DPM even with lack of comfort however!

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only really crappy thing about it is the thickness of the wood/resin. it is about only 1/8th" on the sides 1/4" on bottom and 1/2" on top. Hopefully I never drop it! I have a pretty good feeling as tough as Stabwood is due to being so thin it may crack. Hope I do not find out as this was the first 30 batch and not directly replaceable. See the first 30 the sides were "book matched". Almost the same on both sides as I prefer. So this is exactly why the light shines through the side as I had mentioned several times. It is rather thin for a Mod in fact. I would say given being from China it is far from rubbish but certainly no custom Mod. On par with VA except for the thickness IMO. At least this is finished in poly. Would not want to remove any more material from this! Do not put synthetic spray wax on an unfinished Mod! If it is poly finished synthetic spray wax makes it look very nice. Put it on a resin pen 20 years ago and has not needed to be reapplied. Other than on an automobile it stays forever. Just do not get fingerprints in it or they are permanent. It dries in 1 minute anyways. Just use very sparingly. No need for 2 coats either. It will make it look more dull instead of more shiny.

Edit: hey, boss this might be right up your alley. it was $305USD. The first 30 are spoken for so regular ones are only $249. Same quality just not book matched and no serial number.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The new Natakari V3 arrived all parts from the 510 to face plate to wires and pin and buttons are all copper.......

And I wanted it to look like a Galaxy.....
6a1acc9c2a0c063aadd0fcd5f75515fc.jpg
b965f45bfde1277778ac733623cc57ec.jpg
a5668fd3f508938e97871f7f21423272.jpg

b8fa2cc834a79491e30fadedee839df9.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, you didn't like me? was I being a dick? Sorry man. I guess you worked all day. Did not see you here this afternoon. That is really nice. He makes good stuff. Now I would be hard pressed to take any of the three I guess you have. They are all real nice in their own right. How does he get it out to you so fast? You said stuck in customs but to me considering he had to build it that was pretty quick. DPM I can get are not nearly as nice as yours. I still really dig the half and half but that new one is pretty incredible too. Of course that is nicer than my bullshit ThorII but I meant out of what I have/can get. I think Ultroner makes whatever comes out. Likewise all production Mods. You get exactly what you ask for I suppose. Be careful copper tarnishes with fingerprint marks stuck In it. Well shit, I do not treat anything very well anyways. Quite frankly I am not even worthy of those. Which I guess is why I do not have Mods of that caliber. Off the chain! You did it yet again. Plus hats off to the folks that build such niceties.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manny, you didn't like me? was I being a dick? Sorry man. I guess you worked all day. Did not see you here this afternoon. That is really nice. He makes good stuff. Now I would be hard pressed to take any of the three I guess you have. They are all real nice in their own right. How does he get it out to you so fast? You said stuck in customs but to me considering he had to build it that was pretty quick. DPM I can get are not nearly as nice as yours. I still really dig the half and half but that new one is pretty incredible too. Of course that is nicer than my bullshit ThorII but I meant out of what I have/can get. I think Ultroner makes whatever comes out. Likewise all production Mods. You get exactly what you ask for I suppose. Be careful copper tarnishes with fingerprint marks stuck In it. Well shit, I do not treat anything very well anyways. Quite frankly I am not even worthy of those. Which I guess is why I do not have Mods of that caliber. Off the chain! You did it yet again. Plus hats off to the folks that build such niceties.
Well DHL Express sat a week in Manila and in California (3) days usually from California is one day..... But it sat there (3) days.... So he told me 7 to 10 days..

It left California Saturday and arrived in Scottsdale Sunday evening .......

I was breaking down 100's of boxes that were in the double car garage and picked some weeds in the yard.....

And polished the mod a couple of hours......

Thanks for the comment..... Your Thor is good for a beater woodie..... You should have a lower end mod to beat around but you aren't throwing it around anyway.......

Mozaic takes (3) weeks from making to shipping..... But they are in Indonesia......

It looks similar to the Minikin V2 Kodama....... right...
2511922fb280863378f2bdc5e00eb105.jpg
c37e321875699c16321b851c7c33cc07.jpg

Last edited:

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are right. I would say it is like kodama on steroids. The Bean Box is a nice small mod but does not last with 3000MAH 1x 18650. I still like it. I would say it is as nice as what you just posted but no way the half and half one with the figured wood. I love that one. I did not realize Mozaic is the manufacturer. I thought that was a forum of all different manufacturers. Duh. The nice thing about UK Mods is I get it in 4 days. They have DPM. One is very nice IMO but I did not like the layout/format of it. It is a 75C with 2x18650. It fits sideways in your hand and hit button front on. You might know it but I found it odd and thought it would be uncomfortable. It is pretty though. The light blue one first one. I do not abuse things. I am stuck in a wheelchair LOL. Not like I am going out with it. I am afraid I ultimately drop it due to shaking so much. It is so thin bound to crack. Did you not like what I said about the Thor or something? If so I apologize to you.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are right. I would say it is like kodama on steroids. The Bean Box is a nice small mod but does not last with 3000MAH 1x 18650. I still like it. I would say it is as nice as what you just posted but no way the half and half one with the figured wood. I love that one. I did not realize Mozaic is the manufacturer. I thought that was a forum of all different manufacturers. Duh. The nice thing about UK Mods is I get it in 4 days. They have DPM. One is very nice IMO but I did not like the layout/format of it. It is a 75C with 2x18650. It fits sideways in your hand and hit button front on. You might know it but I found it odd and thought it would be uncomfortable. It is pretty though. The light blue one first one. I do not abuse things. I am stuck in a wheelchair LOL. Not like I am going out with it. I am afraid I ultimately drop it due to shaking so much. It is so thin bound to crack. Did you not like what I said about the Thor or something? If so I apologize to you.
No need apologizing, you sounded very fond of the Thor, then it became something negative .... That's what I felt...... It's yours and you bought it because you fell in love with it.....

It's like my mods, I love them all and I just want to make them look nicer..... I wouldn't say one is a piece of crap compared to the others.....

One is nicer than the other..... They are like women....ha ha......

The Osiris is the one I love..... It's so unusual in look and everything is so perfect, from the fire button and feel in the hand and she does look sexy as hell...... She is very unique....... And can be fired with thumb or index fingers....

980ccc510bc382e257ace5433b8e2f6d.jpg
e44d4cd3c49e82c431f4561ac5a2f033.jpg
2f315e1591d096c565f9447e785205f2.jpg

4ba92e0658b8e0b6b5dca9ebd3747815.jpg
caeec570fb5ff827d6d1a4ef440e359b.jpg
c72f0445974a593d5b9bb3fda5ac0689.jpg
d2f2a896aecf5bf955ed1e814274038b.jpg
7457db34750156ddd0616deb3d4c98c6.jpg

7f1bcafb159c30c39b67f45f9f7be380.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the DPM I was talking about. I think this would be very uncomfortable for frail old man with small hands?

952073874.jpg
It looks nice as hell but you have to thumb fire it..... Which is good for me...... I don't mind side thumb firing

This is the Mozaic that I like..... It's a 26650 small as hell 84mm in height and it comes with the SX 485J 100 watt Yihi Chip...... It's going to look like that one with a burgundy red that I'm showing you .....

Here is block in the center that I chose...... Burgundy and light wood....
ee640ff6d1dbc8a894bddff18882d548.jpg
e3e1ac98456816017f164faaea57bbb9.jpg
230387e618143995bb78bb19666af6a7.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm selling my Viscious Ant for $700 bucks..... I'm not using it at all.....

I Polished and packed her to sell if someone is interested in her...... Or I'm just going to store her away......
da5bd822536034dfd353547b2054bc45.jpg

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already have that one LOL. I guess you have much nicer ones now. VA is just more expensive Asmodus IMO. I take it you still like all your Asmodus even though you have moved on to fancier ones? I was enamored with the Thor but than I saw Mozaic….. I personally think your DPM half wood, half resin is your nicest one. Just like you said to me, they are yours not mine. Your are obviously entitled to like whichever one you want best. Heck, you paid for them with hard earned money too. I think the Osiris might put my hand "asleep". Just a guess. I guess it fits you like a glove. That is good. It looks very nice too. I prefer smaller. I am having trouble figuring you out though LOL. You like big but then want small? Whatever you wish of course. The Bean is not nearly that small at 94MM tall. The bean fits me good due to it's shape. I think you said you wanted something bean shaped too? That is not so small though. Plus single 18650 blows.

I take it 3000MAH is largest capacity 18650 at least 25 Amps? No big deal, I am not going anywhere can always swap battery. When shaking it is just difficult though. I do not dislike the Thor now it is just not that incredibly fancy looking once you see those. Those are obviously better built as well. I still like it though. The bean seems to have that hairspray finish you spoke of on VA. My VA do not look like yours, that's for sure. My bad because I sanded none. The Osiris is dual battery? It looks large to me but may even fit me good due to it's shape. No clue.

The DPM I showed you is not supposed to be side fire. Of course anyone can use it however you want. He meant for you to palm it and it is very wide. I like that DPM have serial # stamped on them. Many Mods, even custom ones do not. The Bean does not. I figured I would try Polish made for a change. All jokes aside, they are known for their master woodwork. I think I actually like the second one I ordered better. That DPM is nice but too large even for me to side fire. That would be awkward with small recessed button I am guessing. Did you get that little Mozaic? I imagine once you are even in there, there is fierce competition to get one? It seems it does not take anyone very long to make these. Even a week is not long. They are masters of their craft. Plus I imagine many Modders are back logged.

Question though. If I have married 18650's for dual battery Mods then use them in single battery Mod can I remarry them? Or should I get a few new ones for this purpose? Will they vent or just not best performance? As it is one always runs out before the others.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 132888 @MannyScoot

Need your advice. I’ve got several small chips/indentations on the wood surface. I’ve sanded it for days with 3200 and up but not sure how to minimize these chips in the wood. Or is it something I just live with because it’s wood?

I didn’t want to continue until I got your feedback. Thanks
Saw this of interest for the price !

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/113673354415

vapesmarter

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Modder
Saw this of interest for the price !

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/113673354415

Very nice

That is what is known as tube cast as far as I can see so you have a tube add the wood then pour in the resin the tube could be about a meter long

I point this out becausr look at the picture of the top can you see the chop saw marks

The mod is nice but I think to polish that mod to a gloss mirror finish would take a lot of time

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Very nice

That is what is known as tube cast as far as I can see so you have a tube add the wood then pour in the resin the tube could be about a meter long

I point this out becausr look at the picture of the top can you see the chop saw marks

The mod is nice but I think to polish that mod to a gloss mirror finish would take a lot of time
I was showing Fidola13 because she is looking for another Asmodus Oshmium and I thought for the money it would be a good one..... Rare to see the Minikin Kodama for $150 bucks.... The top saw marks can be deep ridges and can't nock them down on some of them.... really deep cuts....

The Minikin Kodama takes hard work to polish....... I must have 30+ hours in this one.....
c7d395a468e8787f362408b1c529a8cd.jpg

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love this one..... But on top black instead of white would be perfect and the top right corner a bit rounder......

I just don't like the square box look..... But the wood is simply amazing..... Even the tube adds a refined touch....

You do amazing work..... What is your craftsmanship Worth on this mod ?
6436bfb8c1df5812e2b8f4443c5e68ac.jpg

vapesmarter

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Modder
I love this one..... But on top black instead of white would be perfect and the top right corner a bit rounder......

I just don't like the square box look..... But the wood is simply amazing..... Even the tube adds a refined touch....

You do amazing work..... What is your craftsmanship Worth on this mod ?
6436bfb8c1df5812e2b8f4443c5e68ac.jpg

That one went out I think at about £180 Sterling

Mods change all the time some are round some Arnt it depends on how I feel on the day

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you will get inclusions in the wood as its a natural item but you have to remember that the more you sand the more product aka wood you will remove there has to be a line that says the final item is what you want

but the trouble is as you sand away you might find a bigger inclusion one that is too deep its a balancing act

"Indiana" is the same wood a "Minas Tirith" its white flowering wisteria about 100 years old

Ok thanks for the feedback.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no it was a clickfet squonker 20/21700
View attachment 132893 @joha_wa_alhimar , that is some seriously beautiful wood that you have! Just think, no one on this planet has wood that is like yours. Yours is unique, a one of a kind. That is really cool when you think about it.

@fidola13 , once again Manny is spot on in his advice. Those little blemishes are just beauty marks that give the wood character that it would otherwise be lacking. You are well on your way to being an expert stabwood mod refinisher. The blemishes that I worked so hard to remove were flaws in the original finish, not really the wood itself. Your wood is really starting to look sweet!

Gotcha. Thanks.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The front is shiney and comfortable to use
e899f64d8cf9832a5a2fc8121a263adf.jpg
74d4541416f0e49d118738ac67e9d13f.jpg
Wouldn't worry about those knots (freckles) you need a power sander to remove those and they might be through the wood, kinda deep....... This means that nope they are deep and if you keep sanding it might crack ...so leave them alone and keep sanding......

Go up to 4000 and work it for a couple of days until you see no more changes and move to the next level..... And the next.....

Spend time in the 10000 that's the one that will make her shine..... I mean time several weeks here and there....... That gloss is hard work to acquire.......

Unless you use power tools........

You are doing good..... Take a break and continue.....you saw how it goes..... Time and work..... Day off and continue...... It's nerve wracking but man it's worth it......

Take your sweet ass time..... Unless you have better things to do...... And to be honest I wouldn't take $500 to hand polish a mod......

That's why you get stuff like that from Asmodus....... They put very little effort and labor into their mods....

Thanks Manny that’s exactly what I needed to know. I took a couple of days off and I’ll be back at it tomorrow. Like you suggested I’ve been doing 10-20 minutes here n there throughout the day while I’m watching tv.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok thanks for the feedback.
I have polished both Kodamas silly..... The wood is very thick and hard wood .....

I mean polishing daily with micromesh for about (5) years non stop doesn't do anything to that wood ....

I've been doing a Paul Bunjan on the Kodamas..... And they are tough.....

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Manny that’s exactly what I needed to know. I took a couple of days off and I’ll be back at it tomorrow. Like you suggested I’ve been doing 10-20 minutes here n there throughout the day while I’m watching tv.
Ha ha.... You sound like me...... But you see what's happening to that wood..... Good job

And it takes determination..... But once she starts to shine it gets easier..... Using the blue or pink 10000 she just gets like the shiniest expensive furniture .....

Look at both pictures and tell me if you see a difference ?

bddf8e766a857fa3c14dbeaae1929f8f.jpg

fdff84ce7336f368bf36928e5c55fe2e.jpg

Last edited:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
7A493C33-6F31-4173-9A28-33FD4F80E19E.jpeg
I have polished both Kodamas silly..... The wood is very thick and hard wood .....

I mean polishing daily with micromesh for about (5) years non stop doesn't do anything to that wood ....

Like this lol?

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I already have that one LOL. I guess you have much nicer ones now. VA is just more expensive Asmodus IMO. I take it you still like all your Asmodus even though you have moved on to fancier ones? I was enamored with the Thor but than I saw Mozaic….. I personally think your DPM half wood, half resin is your nicest one. Just like you said to me, they are yours not mine. Your are obviously entitled to like whichever one you want best. Heck, you paid for them with hard earned money too. I think the Osiris might put my hand "asleep". Just a guess. I guess it fits you like a glove. That is good. It looks very nice too. I prefer smaller. I am having trouble figuring you out though LOL. You like big but then want small? Whatever you wish of course. The Bean is not nearly that small at 94MM tall. The bean fits me good due to it's shape. I think you said you wanted something bean shaped too? That is not so small though. Plus single 18650 blows.

I take it 3000MAH is largest capacity 18650 at least 25 Amps? No big deal, I am not going anywhere can always swap battery. When shaking it is just difficult though. I do not dislike the Thor now it is just not that incredibly fancy looking once you see those. Those are obviously better built as well. I still like it though. The bean seems to have that hairspray finish you spoke of on VA. My VA do not look like yours, that's for sure. My bad because I sanded none. The Osiris is dual battery? It looks large to me but may even fit me good due to it's shape. No clue.

The DPM I showed you is not supposed to be side fire. Of course anyone can use it however you want. He meant for you to palm it and it is very wide. I like that DPM have serial # stamped on them. Many Mods, even custom ones do not. The Bean does not. I figured I would try Polish made for a change. All jokes aside, they are known for their master woodwork. I think I actually like the second one I ordered better. That DPM is nice but too large even for me to side fire. That would be awkward with small recessed button I am guessing. Did you get that little Mozaic? I imagine once you are even in there, there is fierce competition to get one? It seems it does not take anyone very long to make these. Even a week is not long. They are masters of their craft. Plus I imagine many Modders are back logged.

Question though. If I have married 18650's for dual battery Mods then use them in single battery Mod can I remarry them? Or should I get a few new ones for this purpose? Will they vent or just not best performance? As it is one always runs out before the others.

Yeah The Osiris is a dual 18650.......and the Mozaic it's a 26650 with the Yihi SX485J 100 watts.....

This one..... Pic #1

The wood blank is the center one....... Pic #2 which is more of a burgundy red.......

The owners name is Rienov Hardspinn on Facebook.......

You ask him to add to group and talk to several people on the group to be your friends....... Once your in he knows you aren't playing any games...
That's why they do it that way.... Serious people not 15 year olds jerking him around.....

Then after he sees you have (5) people he starts the process of selection of blanks and power chip.......

He sent me pictures of 20+ blanks to select......

Then you PayPal him the agreed amount and bam..... The mod will be completed in 7 to 10 days......
b77e1c40ac0169bef01adac22eb26b80.jpg
623abc46e62af10fd37e8faab0647f29.jpg

Once you use batteries on several mods they charge and discharge different...... I don't care they are usually very close and after charging them together the catch up in voltage.

They mainly tell you that so you don't mix a (2) year old battery with a new one.....

Last edited:

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah The Osiris is a dual 18650.......and the Mozaic it's a 26650 with the Yihi SX485J 100 watts.....

This one..... Pic #1

The wood blank is the center one....... Pic #2 which is more of a burgundy red.......

The owners name is Rienov Hardspinn on Facebook.......

You ask him to add to group and talk to several people on the group to be your friends....... Once your in he knows you aren't playing any games...
That's why they do it that way.... Serious people not 15 year olds jerking him around.....

Then after he sees you have (5) people he starts the process of selection of blanks and power chip.......

He sent me pictures of 20+ blanks to select......

Then you PayPal him the agreed amount and bam..... The mod will be completed in 7 to 10 days......
b77e1c40ac0169bef01adac22eb26b80.jpg
623abc46e62af10fd37e8faab0647f29.jpg

Once you use batteries on several mods they charge and discharge different...... I don't care they are usually very close and after charging them together the catch up in voltage.

They mainly tell you that so you don't mix a (2) year old battery with a new one.....

I would so love to have a custom DNA 75C mod made. What are prices like for a single 21700 battery in the style of the original Ohmsium style? Are people able to see pics of his work before requesting to join the FB group. I’d be more than happy to pay for a piece of art like that.

fidola13

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha.... You sound like me...... But you see what's happening to that wood..... Good job

And it takes determination..... But once she starts to shine it gets easier..... Using the blue or pink 10000 she just gets like the shiniest expensive furniture .....

Look at both pictures and tell me if you see a difference ?

bddf8e766a857fa3c14dbeaae1929f8f.jpg

fdff84ce7336f368bf36928e5c55fe2e.jpg

The difference is night and day. I have too many Asmodus stabs to do. I wish I knew a wood refinished like someone who works on guitars or other wood instruments to polish one or two for me. Like I said previously, I have MS so there are times when I can barely hold the mesh pads never mind actually go thru the physical motion of the sanding.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The difference is night and day. I have too many Asmodus stabs to do. I wish I knew a wood refinished like someone who works on guitars or other wood instruments to polish one or two for me. Like I said previously, I have MS so there are times when I can barely hold the mesh pads never mind actually go thru the physical motion of the sanding.
Yeah that's a good idea.....

There has to be someone who polishes even steel..... Wether steel or wood they both have an idea of what to do and use the same equipment .....

Look for a wood working shop or a metal shop ........

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would so love to have a custom DNA 75C mod made. What are prices like for a single 21700 battery in the style of the original Ohmsium style? Are people able to see pics of his work before requesting to join the FB group. I’d be more than happy to pay for a piece of art like that.
Yeah there are photos there on his Facebook..... Mozaic Mod

Also Google Mozaic Mods and look at images.....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Manny. I honestly think the Osiris could have held 4 18650's! If it had 250C then.... Well, I think everyone knows I am not 15. If they believe I am 81 is up to them. Although I can be a nuisance in the other direction. Of the elderly LOL. Like I was not here today because my stomach hurt so bad. Plus with my mind going at some point I might not make sense anymore. Should be at least a few years. If that happens just ask me to leave. I may not even be using Dragon anymore at that point anyways.

Stupid to Marry batteries because one always runs out before the other anyways. I am glad you confirmed that. Every battery is not exactly the same capacity. I have seen brand new HG2 that are only about 2700MAH!

They are all nice and they are yours but I like your DPM the best. The first one. I will tell you how to polish Kodama. Machine. You really need to know what you are doing though or burn it bad. I highly do not suggest you do it. Here is the trick. Look up a "Luthier" in your area and se if they will do it for $45 is fair. a "Luthier" means master guitar builder. They have the machines and know how to use them. I did not mean to be an ass if everyone knows that word. I just figured people that don't play don't know about it. I used to play multiple instruments well. I cannot anymore. Quite frankly I should sell my studio but I don't really need the money. So no big deal. Manny, TBH I do not even know how to "work" FB. It is okay I can get nice ones other places like Vape trader. Now they are allowed on Ebay again I guess.

The Beans are okay. Polish often have Master woodworkers. Guy owns a cabinet shop so I know he is okay. Philippines are indeed the largest exporter of quality Mods. They have been since tube Mechs. I had bought like a 7 Grand tube Mech or something. Don't quite me on price I don't remember. I do remember it was a whole lot of money. They actually once had one for $150,000! Not even kidding. It had Gems and Diamonds that is why. As I remember some kid in Dubai bought it. Go figure. Can you believe this has been around about 20 years already? I mean Vaping.

Manny, I am glad you did not think I was critical of you. I was in fact trying to compliment you earlier. Mozaic is super nice but I guess I will just never have one. That is honestly okay. Not everyone can have everything. Not a financial issue just do not understand FB. So no need to finally get in there just to screw it up. If I could even manage to log in! I am not stupid. Well, now I sort of am but I was not before. I cannot disclose past clients but I will say it was like a Who's Who of the Mob! Honestly, shitty job even though I made a fortune. I suggest to any young Attorney you do not defend very dangerous people just to make money. Not worth it. I was a Judge for a while and now I receive Judges retirement fund among other pensions. Okay, too much information, sorry.

I wish Bean took 26650. Heck knows it is big enough. Smaller but by no means tiny. I am going to be upset if the next one only takes 22.5MM Atomizer. It did not say that but some of them do. The first takes whatever. I figured he only mentioned that on the few that were limited due to the top ring implementation. It is 34 wide so 25.5M Atty should fit fine. You do take some Gamble when you order overseas. Plus I will tell the obvious. There is no "returning" custom Mods HAHA. I am not such a dick I would even ask. If board is bad you do have YIHI or Evolv. Apparently the second ThorII has a bad board. The first one had a broken button. See that is Chinese for you. No insult, not racism. I am just saying they make a lot, fast with little QC. Those are factories". True custom Mods are usually made by one person. So they know what is going on with it.

Okay, sorry for such long post but I was gone all day. My bad. Still do not feel good. I am not one to say being old sucks either. I am fine with it. I just have some limitations which I did not in previous years. I do not mind though.

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I forgot. Vapesmarter, You are literally giving them away! I know what you said regarding that though. However, just sell to America and it instantly goes from 180GBP to 500GBP. Yes, a Monkey. I would honestly expect that one to be twice that price. Given everyone else's. That is way too low Bro, IMO. I really like that one just as it is. Once again I find myself not in the market for one. However if you want to keep that pricing I have a feeling you and I will do business soon enough. For instance the Beans are made in Poland but sold from a UK vendor. They were about 300GBP. Quite frankly yours is much nicer. I see no reason that is not 500GBP. You have it wrong man. I do not mean to be pushy, trying to help you. Sell that to America. A lot of us do not bat an eye to 500GBP again, and again. I hope you do keep them under 200 for my sake :) Look now I opened my big mouth and you give me your "special" price LOL. I am not insinuating you would do that just joking. Seriously though I am not sure why you feel the way you do. Perhaps in the UK you cannot sell them over 200. If you reach out to America one like that goes for at least twice that much. If you know the one I am talking about, last one posted. That is super nice work!

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use two different batteries that I ran as a test..... They we're married when new..... They both have different Amps and different mAh......

They both discharge exactly..... I have no idea who manufactured them....but I took good pictures so you can see the ratings.....
c21936ffd129ce4d690b4257de910eac.jpg
a7088fc843a48ad13cfde4f512436bae.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh I forgot. Vapesmarter, You are literally giving them away! I know what you said regarding that though. However, just sell to America and it instantly goes from 180GBP to 500GBP. Yes, a Monkey. I would honestly expect that one to be twice that price. Given everyone else's. That is way too low Bro, IMO. I really like that one just as it is. Once again I find myself not in the market for one. However if you want to keep that pricing I have a feeling you and I will do business soon enough. For instance the Beans are made in Poland but sold from a UK vendor. They were about 300GBP. Quite frankly yours is much nicer. I see no reason that is not 500GBP. You have it wrong man. I do not mean to be pushy, trying to help you. Sell that to America. A lot of us do not bat an eye to 500GBP again, and again. I hope you do keep them under 200 for my sake :) Look now I opened my big mouth and you give me your "special" price LOL. I am not insinuating you would do that just joking. Seriously though I am not sure why you feel the way you do. Perhaps in the UK you cannot sell them over 200. If you reach out to America one like that goes for at least twice that much. If you know the one I am talking about, last one posted. That is super nice work!
He's charging enough to sell them rapidly and stay busy..... This $500 beans sit for a while.....

When at 180 pounds he's selling (5) a week by himself......

Don't push up the price until mine is ordered... Ha

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is very odd. A lower one discharges at the same exact rate? That would mean it is underrated. All I can think of. If I put a 2500 with a 3000, naturally the 2500 goes first. That is exactly what you are not supposed to do LOL! Who cares. As long as they don't vent. Which they won't from this. I am absolutely going to "divorce" my batteries than remarry them. I do not even care if I get a tad less runtime then.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL, Manny. That is why I was afraid I opened my big mouth. that is incredible for 180GBP.
No your good man..... Your being honest with him and recommended to increase his price structure.....

But I'm pretty sure he calculated his net profit.....

GorGon27

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is good taking pics when you have a D850 LOL. I think you took those with phone though? You want to take any more raw I can see of Arizona? That would be cool.

You know I just realized HG2 everyone uses is only 20A. That is unsafe in DNA75C and unsafe in Parallel with DNA250C @200W! The DNA75C can draw about 23A max. So could go pop if chain vaping. I personally do not care because I am on 18W LOL. I actually get nice little clouds in temp control @ 450F. I calculated PPM I need to set off smokes. I am well below it. Flavor is good so I am happy.

Honestly this site I buy a gallon for $175. It is not nearly as good as top shelf juice. Although at about 75ML a day It is just too expensive. In B&M 120ML good stuff is $125. Even online it is too expensive. Sure, I can afford it but just don't feel like it. This is really not bad. Not great but certainly not bad. Let it steep 3 months and it shall pass. Just like I drink a 20 year old Scotch. I just don't want to spend for 50 year old. I piss it out anyway. Same with juice. I will spend $$$ on a Mod. I just hate spending on consumables. You have to remember when I was a child very few Americans had jack shit. I come from that era. To this day I am a very stingy bastard! I used to hate oil changes too HA.

VU Sponsors