Become a Patron!

I want my stuff!

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really, really do. I have to jump through hoops to vape...it's so fucking annoying and frustrating. I sometimes think, "fuck it all". I miss just going to the store and buying cigarettes, smoking the damn things and not having to think about it. Vaping is a major pain in my ass.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, three of them. Two are lost, one is on the way back to the vendor. They're all flavor concentrates, $300 worth. The issue is not the vendors, per se, but the postal service. The two that are lost were not tracked, the third one was. However, the vendor, CF in UK, have been totally unresponsive. They won't answer any emails...at all. WTF?

I live in a country where vaping is banned, but not illegal. I can walk down the street and vape, but getting it into the country is hard. I've found two great guys in UK and Germany who will relabel nic so it just reads PG or VG. They're not lying, just holding back info. I've actually got a lot of good quality nic and I'm stockpiling in anticipation of the butt fucking the EU has coming in May.

When stuff comes into the country, they scan it, then send it on to the cities. In my city, it goes to the main post office. Sometimes things get through, sometimes they don't. I've had tanks and coils come right to my job. Other times I get an empty package with a paper from customs telling me to come see them. I've done it 6 times in the last four months. Each time I have to see the "Doctor". I'm such a regular, that the last time, two weeks ago, the woman at the desk said, 'You know the way, go on upstairs." When I get to his office, he's a real MD, btw, I hand him the paper and he finds my package. He opens it and asks me what is it. For the flavors I have told him that they're for my wife who's a baker. I've opened them and let him smell them. The thing is he speaks very little English. I even put a drop on my hand and licked it. He watched carefully, probably hoping I'd have a seizure and he could do some real medical work. The last shipment was a 250ml bottle labeled PG. He wanted to know what it was for. I told him my wife makes her own soap, due to allergies. I could tell by his look that he didn't believe that one, but he let me take it anyway.

As for the lost shipments, it's not unusual here. The first one from the UK was sent Dec 20. No sign of it. The second one from Italy was also the 20th. No sign of it. The third one from the UK was Jan 19, and I do have confirmation that it was sent back, on a slow fucking boat via China. I was told the addressing was wrong. It had my work address, as we all use workplaces to receive mail, and it had my mobile number on it, but it didn't have my postal code on it, so they immediately send it back. The stupid fucks.

The UK vendor won't talk to me. I got pissed after sending so many emails so I opened a dispute on Paypal. The first step is to send the vendor a message. I stated that I was pissed they wouldn't talk to me. I also stated that I wanted to continue doing business with them. They just refunded the money, about $40, without a word. The second order from them is on the way back. I sent them an email telling them so and told them that I will pay to have it shipped again. No reply. WTF?

As for Italy, I told them their package was missing. They immediately said they'd reship. I said I wanted to order some more stuff and could they just ship it all at once. They said yes. I put the order in 6 days ago, paid with PP and they still haven't shipped it.

I'm just so utterly frustrated. This has taken too much of my time and effort. Vaping has gotten me off cigarettes, but I'm paying for it.

Rant over.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That really sucks, sorry you are having such a hard time, I hope things turn around for you real soon

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, the Government fuckery just won't end, will it. Thus I have a rather large stockpile from hardware, nic to even wire. Here in the State's a lot of people are saying the Chump will go after the FDA but I'm more than skeptical that his administration will. Even "if" the Chumps administration does reign in the FDA we still have the fuckery with the individual States.

I'm like Government just leave us the FUCK alone. I just want to get my Vape gear and supplies and go on my happy way, but sadly this will not happen. The greed and corruption that is Government will not allow it.

A day doesn't go by that I'm thankful that I discovered Vaping and was aware of the Government fuckery in time to establish a Stockpile.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree. The world is full of idiots and assholes who can't run their own lives properly yet feel they can tell me how to run mine.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For us here in the State's, just make sure you let who or what ever asshat that is running for office that you're a single issue voter (even if you're not). Tell them any and all who are against Vaping you will work to remove from office. That is the only thing they give a shit about.

VU Sponsors