Become a Patron!

I try the Innokin i clear 30 and 30s

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So, i was sent through a friend these two tanks as well as 2 Kanger version aero tanks...Both innokin tanks came with one new coil and i cleaned the tanks up first and filled one with my favorite diy espresso and the other with my diy strawberries and cream. I tried the 30 first and was pretty amazed at how smooth it is...a very silent vape for the most part...good flavor and vapor was decent for a 2.1 ohm coil.

Up next was the 30S...well turned out the new coil was a dead one so i needed to order a pack of coils for it..i went with a 5 pack of 1.5ohm coils..Wasnt to happy they cost 15 dollars shipped but, oh well...Waited 4 days and got my coils in..Popped in one and it fired off nicely...Other than a different style coil and more air flow it performed the same..nice and quiet and smooth...A little bit better vapor with the 1.5 coils and improved air flow.

I didnt expect the screw on drip tips..both came with the swivel type but there was a straight drip tip that came with it as well....Also came with 2 other color tanks

Anywho...just wanted to share my first innokin tank experience...Ill most likely buy a pack of 1.5 coils for the 30 and keep these for a while...I like more airy draw tanks but these are pretty nice mouth to lung hitter tanks ...Was very impressed.....Perhaps i need a 30B now to complete the collection..lol...Ill post up some pics a little later

Last edited:

VU Sponsors