Become a Patron!

I thought you might like to see my new sq mod

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is my new Mach On3 squonk mod I received today. I'll post more when I have used it for a few days. I can tell you that the color screen and user friendly chip is just sick in my book.

Attachments

• 20180709_153937_resized.jpg
    20180709_153937_resized.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 123
  • 20180709_153622_resized.jpg
    20180709_153622_resized.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 20180709_153612_resized.jpg
    20180709_153612_resized.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 118
  • 20180709_153607_resized.jpg
    20180709_153607_resized.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 108

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Looks like itll feel better than the big ass gbox.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah, Gbox is a bit much to lug around - got stuck squonkless in Seattle last December and Gbox was it - very clunky

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This is my new Mach On3 squonk mod I received today. I'll post more when I have used it for a few days. I can tell you that the color screen and user friendly chip is just sick in my book.

You were right, I did want to see it xD

Very clever idea to flatten the bottle to save room

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've been interested in this one since I saw it on YouTube. Love the innovation with the squonk bottle between the batteries to save space! This mod is what's kept me from buying the Rage. Looking forward to your thoughts on it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will be glad to
I do need a little more time with this mod. I also have the ohmboy rage. So far I can tell you that I like the chip and the way it feels in my hand better than the rage. Both are larger than normal mods
So I dont use these when I'm out and about. To me the squonk bottle installs and removes easier than the rage. But I need to run thru some mls of juice this bottle to make a judgement call on it. I too like the design of the bottle but the back and both sides of the bottle are hard plastic. Only the front of the bottle is soft. I'm wondering what is going to happen when the bottle is almost empty. Will I be able squonk all the juice from the bottle? Time will tell. It also has an extra fast ramp up time. So far I'm loving it.

MattStone

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey @RSA6174 - i don't know if you're a temp control guy but i am. dude, i've heard this chip is sick and was wondering if you've used it in TC and will let me know?

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok this is what I think about this mod. Its f'in great. How can I complain with it having a killer chip, hits hard, squonks well, no leaks, feels great in my hand, good battery life, easy to fill without making a mess and it is not a finger print magnet. I was worried about how the bottle works. But for me it works great. I just wish it was a little clearer. So I could see the juice level better. If that's the only con I have. Then I think this is a winner, winner. Damn, now I want to go gets some chicken

Tall Pines

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USV is having a sale promo code USVTHANKSYOU this will get you 15% off and free shipping

VU Sponsors