Become a Patron!

I think I have fallen down the rabbit hole

Garemlin

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I am coming up on six years tobacco free. For the last few years I have been keeping it simple. Using sub ohm tanks and coil heads. Didn't have the time or patience anymore for building. Bad wrists didn't help. Well I started looking back into where the vaping industry was at now and I see squonking has come in in a big way. Last I remember squonking being a thing was with the Reo mods.

I had just recently bought a few Pixie RDAs because I was trying a bunch of new flavors. In my research I see how easy building has become. Premade coils and shoestring cotton. Yeah that's right up my alley.

So squonking also had my curiosity. Bought a Pico Squeeze to try it out and really liked the idea of squonking. Just didn't care for the Pico so I flipped it last week. Here I am now with two new Wotofo Recurves, a Nudge 22, and Recurve RDA and Pulse 22 RDA on the way. Plus the two Pixies I already had. I couldn't resist getting two Recurves. Got them brand new for $25 each shipped. That is close to Pulse BF and Wotofo Nudge price point. If I like them I may get a third since there is nothing else that really peaks my interest right now. Ideally I'd like to get a regulated vw squonker. But there isn't anything I like.

I think my style of vaping has taken a turn. I have zero interest in any tanks now.

7b37cee0aa7e1260b7767e0a509318ea.jpg

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I am coming up on six years tobacco free. For the last few years I have been keeping it simple. Using sub ohm tanks and coil heads. Didn't have the time or patience anymore for building. Bad wrists didn't help. Well I started looking back into where the vaping industry was at now and I see squonking has come in in a big way. Last I remember squonking being a thing was with the Reo mods.

I had just recently bought a few Pixie RDAs because I was trying a bunch of new flavors. In my research I see how easy building has become. Premade coils and shoestring cotton. Yeah that's right up my alley.

So squonking also had my curiosity. Bought a Pico Squeeze to try it out and really liked the idea of squonking. Just didn't care for the Pico so I flipped it last week. Here I am now with two new Wotofo Recurves, a Nudge 22, and Recurve RDA and Pulse 22 RDA on the way. Plus the two Pixies I already had. I couldn't resist getting two Recurves. Got them brand new for $25 each shipped. That is close to Pulse BF and Wotofo Nudge price point. If I like them I may get a third since there is nothing else that really peaks my interest right now. Ideally I'd like to get a regulated vw squonker. But there isn't anything I like.

I think my style of vaping has taken a turn. I have zero interest in any tanks now.

7b37cee0aa7e1260b7767e0a509318ea.jpg

Tap'd from my iPhone XR
Been down here for a while lol

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not really a rabbit hole per se, you didn't really fall in, more like :

black hole
Dictionary result for black hole
/ˈˌblak ˈhōl/
noun
  1. ASTRONOMY
    a region of space having a gravitational field so intense that no matter or radiation can escape.
    • INFORMAL
      a place where people or things, especially money, disappear without trace.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
"All your vape are belong to us." We do it the ... style. The pause and empty space mean the void, the buffer, the construct. Our style is the meta style of meta and style. We have cookies & coffee, tea, whiskey, water in the black hole, rabbit warren, Dark Side(tm). RDAs have won. Society will continue crumbling until it catches up with that fact, and even then it might be ... "too late!" :cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cloud::cool::huh: Oh yeah, welcome to ... and all that zzaj.

"Today's weather forecast, vaporous to misty with chance of flying spaghetti monsters, film when the Hell ever," the radio announcer hawks out in the distance.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ll never use a tank again unless it’s for mtl. Rda’s and rsa’s smoke tanks for dl.
Still love my Kayfun 5. But squonking is better. But need that throat hit once in a while.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
20181016_094754.jpg January 2018 - I had no squonks or any intention of squonking after a horrible experience with the Kanger Drip Box-
Then regulated squonk boxes came out
ut oh- LOL
I no longer own the Cut and the BHive, they have gone on to other loving homes
I have added another Spruzza to the family photo.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I want an Hcigar Towis Aurora.

VU Sponsors